Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

This Isn't The Norm...I Swear To You

She was sat on Michael's bed later in the cold and pulled his covers back climbing under them "So you guys have been friends a long time then?" Ryan questioned and she nodded "Mikey's been good to me, we've had our moments and I hated him but nowadays he has made up for it. I find myself very envious of him sometimes" "Why?" Ryan said watching the TV.

"He's got no shame, well that's the wrong word. He's not afraid to be open with how he feels towards his mother, she gave up so much to make him who he is and he would never deny that and he will openly love her. I wish I was that way sometimes, I find that a very endearing quality in him. He's a very caring boy, even when I was smaller he was always making sure I was okay and that the biggest girls weren't picking on me or making feel pushed out" she explained and Ryan nodded.

"Yo yo yo! What's going on here?" Michael asked walking out the shower in a pair of his basketball shorts, "Waiting for your sorry ass! Now sit down and shut up so we can start this thing!" Ryan informed and Michael rolled his eyes sitting next to Dolly. By the mid point Dolly was asleep and Ryan looked over "So people keep looking at me weird today, your outburst seems to have made its rounds" "Sorry man! You know I just snapped at you both, I didn't mean it" Michael reasoned and Ryan nodded.

"Yeah well it was uncalled for! I think this weeks been strange enough for her without you accusing me, well us, of fucking as you put it!" Ryan stated and Michael sighed as Dolly rolled over to be laid nearly on him. "You don't have to tell me! That girls got the strength of...well something strong! I feel sorry for her but she doesn't want sympathy" Michael admitted as Dolly moved and her hand fell on to his side. "Is it not difficult being this way and her coach?" Ryan said and Michael shook his head, "She knows that once she gets to training I'm in charge and she does as I tell her and I know when it's just normal I can't boss her around. She's in charge then, well not in charge, she isn't going to take me telling her off" he reasoned and Ryan nodded.

"So you're still coming down to us to learn some fly swimming are you? She could teach you some things I'm sure and it'll do you both good to swim against each other. She must get bored of racing me" "She ever beat you?" Ryan grinned and Michael laughed. "Couple of times but half the time I have to bust my guts to make sure I get to the wall first. Don't you tell her that! I'm not the swimmer I was Ryan, even you'd beat me now" he joked and Ryan rolled his eyes.

"I used to do a good job of that!" "Yeah whatever!" Michael smiled, "So you two are old friends?" "Well I owe her, when we were younger we were friends but I ruined it when I said some mean things about her. But as kids, well it was weird. I was 19 and she was 10 but she understood a lot of the life I was having and we just bonded over it, looking back I can imagine her parents were freaked out" he laughed.

"Yeah I'd say! They cool with you now?" Ryan smiled and Michael nodded, "You should come meet them! Your mom's here so we could spend the day with them" Michael suggested  and Ryan nodded "Mom's been nagging me to do something so that sounds good to me, tomorrow sound good?" "Yeah! We should go see some other sports, basketball is on my to do list I must admit" Michael said and Ryan nodded.

"Anyway shouldn't little miss princess be going back to hers now?" "She should but I ain't waking her, she'll not take too kindly to it! Let her sleep, hardly illegal for her to be in here" Michael reasoned. "You know that for sure?" "Yes actually! I raised it with Bob and he asked as well and apparently we're fine! There's no rules regarding coaches and athletes" Michael answered and Ryan nodded.

They both went to sleep and Michael groaned as Dolly nearly punched him when she rolled over. They spent the day with all their parents together and Ryan's mom and Dolly's mom seemed to get on really well, "We're going to get dinner together later, you should join us!" Dolly's mom suggested and Ryan's mom nodded. "That'd be lovely!" she replied "So Ryan, you're the good luck kiss my daughters been getting! I hope you're watching them Michael!" Dolly's dad joked and he nodded.

"Well I never watched them but I have it all under control, although Dolly is very capable of looking after herself! I dare bet she'd beat him in the pool if she really tried and she could easily challenge him to an arm wrestle" Michael teased and Ryan nodded. "Yes well you're her coach now so it's your job to look after her" "Dad! It's not his job! I can look after myself and Michael isn't just some coach! Come on you know that" Dolly argued and Michael grinned at her.

"Don't you worry sir! I treat Dolly as the girl she is and nobody will end up meaning ill towards her" "My son is very good with her, always was as a kid as well" Michael's mom joined in and Dolly groaned. "Anyway back to the conversation before everyone discussed my need for a bodyguard!" Dolly stated and everyone laughed.

"So we're going to go to the basketball tomorrow" "Oh are you?" Dolly answered as they walked back to the village. "Well I'm thinking about going to the athletics" Dolly admitted as they walked down the hallway, "Well I'll see you boys later! I'm going to get some sleep and I'll see you for dinner later on" she smiled walking in her room.