Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

This Isn't Ending Your Way, Get Used To It

"So you're back are you?" a voice said and she looked around to see Allison sat on the side, "You're in huge trouble! Somebody told the head that Ryan and you were sleeping together and they're not happy!" she smiled and Dolly looked at her.

"We're not!" "Not what all the shouting was about! Plus I see Michael and you aren't so friendly anymore, that'll teach you to take what's not yours!" Allison growled at her as Dolly looked at her. "What's all this?" Allison quizzed holding up a hoodie and Dolly grabbed it from her "Loverboys clothes in your bed now?" she teased holding up more clothes and Dolly tore them from her hands pushing them in her cupboards with her other clothes. "No! They're Michael's! And I'd appreciate it if you stayed away from my stuff!" "Oh someone's getting a bit touchy on the matter!" she laughed.

"You know what get out! Leave my stuff alone!" "What's this? Old FINA sweater? Steal this from your boyfriend?" she teased and Dolly grabbed her shoulder pushing her out the door as she ripped it open. "Get out! Leave my stuff alone! This has nothing to do with you so stay away from me!" "Get off me you bitch!" Allison yelled and Dolly tried to grab the sweater but Allison jerked it away.

"Hey whats going on?" "This cow just threw me out her room! Can't take the heat? Don't like being questioned about your boyfriend and why you have all his stuff in your bed? Aww someone has a crush" she teased holding out the sweater and Dolly tried to grab it. "Allison why are you being like this with her? She's a good girl" Michael defended "Says you who was shouting about her and Ryan" "I was being a douchebag and was drunk! There's nothing going on with them, as far as being a couple it's nonsense! Allison I think this has nothing to do with you anyway" Michael reasoned and she looked at him.

"Nothing to do with me? She waltzes in here and gets my room with my best friend, she takes my friend in Ryan and then she takes you? It's my business!" Allison argued "Took me?" Michael and Ryan said together. "I trained with you, spent hours with you! I've known you longer than anyone else in swimming and you choose somebody from years ago to train over me? You know if you'd asked I'd train with you!" she yelled and Michael shook his head.

"That's where you're wrong! This is mine!" Michael stated taking the FINA sweater from her, "I gave her that way back! She broke her fingers and couldn't swim for qualifying rounds and she was gutted! She had to stay behind for school and I bought her that as a present! You haven't known me the longest at all, I've known Dolly since she was 10! She's the oldest friend I have in this world almost and I really don't take kindly to you upsetting her that way" Michael lectured handing the sweater back to Dolly who held it tightly against her body.

"What?" "Yeah maybe if you'd given her the time of day you'd know that but you haven't! I told her to go to you if she had problems and you were her problem! She's a good kid and you were a bitch to her! I didn't want to coach until she came around again and I'd never take someone from Bob anyway so I'd never coach you anyway! Especially not after this!" Michael argued and Dolly looked at him.

"Michael leave it okay, she stays away from me and leaves me and my stuff alone and it's done with! But I'll bring your clothes back to yours later" Dolly mumbled walking back in her room shutting the door. There was a knock on the door and she opened it to see Michael smiling at her, "So what was the silent tongue holding business about? I was waiting for your to tear her a new one" he joked and she nodded sitting back on her bed.

He sighed sitting at her side "You've not been feeling right have you?" she shook her head tying her hair up "Hey you get to cut that now!" she nodded. "It's just been a lot at once I think, I'm just tired and my body is telling me that now. It's been a drain" she admitted and he pushed his arm around her neck and she rested her head on his shoulder. "You've put your body through a lot of work at high levels and your mind as well. You're drained in both mental and physical aspects, emotionally you've been up and down and round again. You just have to relax and let your body bounce back when it's ready" he reasoned with her and she nodded against his skin.

"I think you've got to go down to come back and you might end up taking a couple days out! Look if you're having trouble in this room sleeping come to ours for a bit and we'll leave you alone. You can sleep in ours tomorrow if you want because Missy will be around tomorrow I'd imagine" Michael admitted and she nodded again "Right do you want to come back to ours or are you staying here until later?" "I'll stay here" she grumbled and he nodded standing up. He left the room and she curled up going to sleep, he took her room key walking in later and she was still asleep, he dragged her up and made her eat before letting her go back to bed.