Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

I'm A Wreck, Just Leave It

The next day he texted her and she appeared at their door in her pajamas, "You feeling any better?" she shook her head and he smiled hugging her. "Well our home is your home right now! We're going to the basketball and lunch so we'll be back later okay?" she nodded and he smiled at her as she collapsed on his bed. They left and she curled up in his bed and fell asleep, she could sleep for days at the moment and she wished she could go out with her parents but she hadn't got the energy.

She woke up later as the bed moved and opened her eyes to see Michael asleep at her side, she sat up rubbing her eyes "Sleepy head! Michael brought you some food up if you want it, it's the other side of him on the bedside table" "Thanks Ryan" she mumbled leaning over Michael and grabbing something to eat. She collapsed down again falling back to sleep easily, she heard noises and rolled onto her front.

"I'm worried about her, she's never this slow at recovering! I might call the doctor down here, she's wrong" Michael reasoned with Ryan who sighed sitting down again as Michael disappeared again. Ryan called her name and she groaned rolling over "What?" "Get up Princess, Michael's gone to get you a doctor. Just wants you checking over" he explained and she groaned again getting up.

"Okay sleeps a lot, you're on bed rest for a few days. Doctor tells me he thinks your suffering from exhaustion and he seems to think Lochte is heading down that path too so sleeping is for both of you. I've spoken to Missy and she'll be keeping extra quiet to let you get your rest" he explained and she nodded falling back onto her own bed and curling up to sleep making him laugh.

"Michael dude! You sticking around here you won't do her any good, let her sleep and she'll be okay!" Ryan lectured and Michael sighed. "I just don't want her getting worse" "She's tired Michael! She will be fine! You need to relax more than she does!" Ryan teased as they walked past Dolly's room and Michael was dragged past so he didn't knock.

That night there was a knock on their room door and Ryan opened it to see a tired looking Dolly, "Hey Princess, what's wrong?" "I'm tired and I can't sleep" she complained and Ryan pouted at her letting her in. "Mikey...oh where's he gone?" "He's with his mom" he explained and she nodded "What am I not good enough for you?" "Did I say that? No! I just asked where he was. I just wanted to sleep and you know" she mumbled and he smiled.

She sat quietly before Ryan noticed her crying "Aww Princess what's wrong?" he asked hugging her and she cried heavier. He couldn't get straight words from her and she just kept crying as he hugged her, he was about to grab his phone for Michael when the door opened "So I just beat Cullen at pool! Dolly what's up?" he rushed out the end looking worried and she kept crying. He crouched down pulling her arms from Ryan and she attached herself to Michael crying in to his shoulder as Ryan shrugged "She just started crying" he mouthed and Michael smiled as he squeezed her tight against him.

"Dolly it's okay! Calm yourself down! Take deep breaths! Come on you're fine and so is everyone else" he reassured but she just kept crying and Ryan looked worried but Michael just let her cry on his shoulder. He cringed as he felt his neck wet from her tears and he sighed "Don't worry Ryan! She did this a couple times before as a kid, when she gets exhausted she becomes hysterical! She'll cry like this for nothing and then she'll sleep it off. She's fine you did nothing wrong, she used to cry on me after meets as a kid" he admitted.

"Now Dolly calm down otherwise you'll give yourself a nosebleed and then you'll feel worse" he explained as she kept crying. She pulled away and he groaned, "Come here!" he stated making her sit on the floor pushing her head backwards. "Don't be sick! I ain't cleaning it up this time!" "You say this time like you've done it before and you haven't!" she mumbled wiping her eyes as she held a tissue to her nose.

"Right calm down you nutcase! You scared Ryan I think!" Michael joked and she smiled, "Okay so let's lighten the mood" Ryan stated turning the iPod up and he tried to make her laugh dancing and she smiled at him daring to bring her head back to normal after her nose bleed. She groaned feeling drained and Michael laughed "Want to make her happy Ryan?" he nodded and Michael scrolled through the iPod before settling on a song and she smiled at Michael before he started singing.

"To this day when I hear that song I see you standing there on that lawn" he sang at her and she smiled, "Seriously Michael?" "Dolly here loves this song!" he reasoned and she nodded. "I love it! I was singing to you you were singing to me, I was so alive never been more free" she sang and Michael sat at her side.

"Now are we over the crying hysterical phase?" she nodded slowly "I thought it was coming!" "Was I not good enough for you? Did you have to have Michael to stop crying?" Ryan quizzed and she smiled at him. He was curled up in his bed already, Michael has said Ryan was tired from the meet as well. "You're no Michael Phelps Ryan" Michael joked and they all laughed quietly, there was a knock on the door and Michael got up opening it. "Oh lovely, we all need to talk! There's been allegations made about certain activities" the guy said and Dolly looked at him.

"I think we can solve this" Michael answered letting the door shut behind the man. The guy started on a lecture and Michael nodded along as Dolly and Ryan watched tiredly, "I appreciate that Sir but I must admit the allegation was started by myself, I was under the influence of alcohol at the time and I was very badly wrong in the accusation as well!" Michael explained and Dolly just stared into the distance.

The conversation continued and Ryan grunted in answers and Michael tried to be the talkative one, "However Sir surely it makes no difference what was happening as the rules state clearly there is no issue with relationships within the team!" "Yes this is true but if the relationship was happening during the competing time then we do have an issue" the guy informed and Michael nodded.

"Well there is and was no relationship within the pair of them and therefore the issue and conversation was obsolete" Michael argued before the guy left them and Allison was walking past. "Are you happy now? Don't you think that I didn't know it was you who went telling tales! Allison I am never going to coach you and pissing Dolly off won't help our relationship at all! Look I get why you were like you were but stop it now!" he growled slamming the door and Dolly groaned.

"I should go back" "Nope you can stay in here if you like? Get away from the girls for a night" he offered and she smiled leaning against his shoulder. "Michael why do you always want to be with the girls? Player!" Ryan joked quietly and Dolly laughed, "Because I grew up in a household of women, they are very common to me!" he reasoned and she nodded as Ryan laughed. "That and you get to chat them up all the time! Just because Dolly isn't one of them girls doesn't mean I won't comment" "It's Dorothy to you!" Dolly snapped and he laughed.

Dolly laid in the bed staring at the ceiling, "You feeling better?" she nodded. "Well tomorrow I was thinking maybe we can go to the athletics. I mean after all Oscar Pistorius is running and I know you're a fan!" he said and she grinned "Yeah! I want to see him!" she admitted. "Mikey?" "Dolly" he smiled and she laughed "Can we go out tomorrow night?" "You can't!" he stated and she laughed.

"I mean out to see Rio by night not out to go clubbing and drinking!" "Oh! Yeah we can go out, see the world at night time. Don't fall over though" he teased and she laughed. "I am not that clumsy! Okay I am that clumsy but shut up!" she grumbled at him and he smiled shaking his head, she fell asleep and he groaned rolling on his side away from her.