Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Would You Let Me See Beneath Your Perfect

They sat in the guys room later with the others drinking, "I want to hear an embarrassing story about Michael!" Cullen shouted and Dolly laughed putting her drink down. "Erm I remember this one time when Mikey brought the girl down to training! He was trying to show off and he missed the turn and smacked his head on the wall! I laughed and his mom was there as well! We were all laughing, bless him" Dolly recalled laughing.

"Says Dolly 'I tried to show off in front of Michael Phelps and belly flopped into the pool!' I still wonder if you'll do it when you dive in!" he teased and she laughed shaking her head downing another drink. Ryan turned the music up grabbing Dolly spinning her around and she laughed dancing around with him, people slowly disappeared off to bed and Ryan complained.

"It's only 5am!" "Yeah and we have a flight at 10!" Cullen reminded as they left and Ryan pouted. Michael started to move things back into their room as Ryan collapsed on his bed, Dolly sat on Michael's bed watching him before he laughed. "Mikey you're wasted!" she joked and he dropped something making them all laugh, "Ergh screw this!" he growled picking it up again as Dolly crawled under his covers.

She curled into a ball getting comfy before stretching out and rolling to face the wall, she heard movement in the room still before the covers were ripped off her and she groaned. Michael grinned at her before collapsing at her side pulling the covers back, she smacked his chest making him laugh and she smiled.

She stared at the ceiling "I don't want to go home" "Oh charming!" he said "It's special here and home sucks! I want to be swimming again but I want to stay right here!" she explained and he smiled. "And I will get you here again! We'll be here again, it's all I know and well you're getting to love it" he reasoned and she nodded.

They laid talking quietly "Hey you still have your FINA sweater then?" "Yep! Some famous git gave me it once" she replied and he grinned at her. "How are your ears?" he asked and she smiled as he put his hand over her ear as she faced him, "Flying will not be fun tomorrow though" she complained and he looked at her nodding slowly.

"So here I am, Dorothy Phoenix from Baltimore with 4 gold medals and 4 world records in Rio!  All because Michael 'most decorated Olympian ever' Phelps decided to give me a shot" she explained and he smiled at her before she hugged him kissing him. His hand moved to her shoulder before they both pulled away quickly, he stared at her before moving towards her again and she backed off before moving towards him.

His hand moved to her neck as Dolly's lips met his, Michael took a deep breath as he moved his lips against hers. They separated again before Michael moved towards Dolly pushing his lips to hers, he deepened the kiss as he rolled slightly onto her his hand finding the wall for support. Dolly felt Michael's body press down on hers before there was a wolf whistle and they both froze "I'd invite you to remember my presence!" Ryan grumbled and they both tried not to laugh as Michael rolled back to lay flat on his back pulling Dolly into his side.

Dolly pulled the covers up further and felt Michael rest his head slightly on top of hers, "Don't you dare fall asleep like that! You'll snore and I'll strangle you I swear to cat!" Ryan snapped and Michael shook his head. "Ergh you and your light sleeping! I'm on my side!" Michael answered as he rolled to face Dolly kissing her forehead before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

Michael woke up as his leg hung out the side of the bed, he looked at his watch to see it was only 7am. He rolled back towards the wall and he felt a body, he realised Dolly was still in his bed. He smiled putting his arm over her waist and she moved groaning, he smiled sleepily pushing her long hair from her face. She let her hand grab his wrist and he moved over kissing her nose, she laughed quietly and he pushed his finger to her lips "You have to be quiet, Ryan is a mega light sleeper! He'll hear and wake up" he whispered in her ear and as he went to lay his head back down she kissed him.

He smiled as her lips met his pushing his body over hers, her hands wrapped behind his head and her fingers pushed into his hair. He held his body weight on one arm as his other hand rested on her side, he deepened the kiss his tongue moving against hers slowly. He pulled away moving his hand to the covers pulling them over his head, Dolly felt Mikey's hot breath on her skin as he turned back to look at her.

He leant down pushing their lips together again and this time moved for control. His hand slid down her side as he kissed her quickly, he found her hips as she tightened her grip around his head and his fingers gripped her skin. She let her hand rest on the base on his neck gripping the skin slightly, his hand moved to her leg hitching it up she pulled away from him.

"Mikey are you sure this isn't going to get us in trouble?" she whispered against his ear, "No! I've already asked because I was worried we'd get told off for being friends! There's no rules!" he whispered back his breath on her skin. His lips kissed at the skin behind her ear making her smile "Only if Ryan wakes up will we get in trouble" he said his lips pressed against her ear.

He swapped his arms over as she kissed his cheek making him grin and she pushed her lips to his kissing him slowly before pulling away. He laid back at her side pressing his lips to hers, his fingers moved through her hair slowly as her hand rested on his neck pushing her fingers into the hair at the base of his neck carefully.

"You get to cut your hair now" he mumbled and she nodded "First thing I'm doing when we get home" she smiled and he grinned (a different grin to what she was used to, this was a mischievous grin), "I could think of better things to do when we get off that plane" he whispered on her ear kissing her neck and she pushed his chest softly and he moved backwards quickly as if she'd shoved him. His eyes watched her face as she shook her head and he smiled "Hey I'm still a bit drunk!" he defended and she looked at him "And obviously still feeling fresh" she whispered and he laughed silently winking at her.

"Yeah you could be right! Now you get why I shouldn't be allowed to drink vast amounts!" he whispered and she smiled at him as his hand moved down her side resting on her hips. Ryan sighed nearby as he rolled over and Michael glanced to make sure he was still asleep, if they woke him up he'd go mental!

"Is he really that bad?" Michael nodded "Really bad! He rolls me over when I snore! I never even wake up!" he mumbled making her smile. "I want to stay here" she said quietly and he smiled "You can stay right there if you want but tomorrow I'm going home and well I can't coach you if you're here" he reasoned and she shook her head, "Talking of home, I'm tired and my head hurts!" "That's alcohol for you" she joked and he smiled moving his hand to take hers from his neck pulling it to lay on the bed between them.

He pushed his lips to hers as his fingers threaded through hers and he laid down closing his eyes, she saw the shark bracelet wrapped around his wrist that she'd made him making her smile before she fell back to sleep.