Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

We Go Together

The next morning Dolly woke up her head buried in the pillow and curled in a ball, she felt her stomach turn and she forced herself up climbing over a sleeping Michael grabbing a bottle from the side and drinking the water as she leant against the wall.

"Dorothy pass me that bottle" she heard a croaking Ryan ask and she smiled passing him another bottle. He sat up slightly drinking it before grabbing his head and she smiled at him, "What's up Princess?" "My stomach and my head hurt" she admitted and he pouted at her shifting over lifting his arm up and pulling the covers back.

"Fancy a cuddle with your favourite swimmer? No Ian Thorpe jokes either!" he warned and she smiled climbing into the bed next to him. He turned the TV on quietly and she groaned "That bad?" she nodded "Well you were rather drunk last night! I mean I thought I was going to have to throw water on you two at one point" he said as he laid flat on his back with her next to him.

"Why?" she asked and he laughed "Why? Because for one I thought Michael wasn't going to let you come up for air, two I thought you might forget my existence and get down to business and three I was getting jealous, we're supposed to be getting the action not you and him" he joked pointing at the now snoring Michael.

"Oh what? What were we doing?" "Let's just say you and Michael's lips spent a lot of time connected last night!" Ryan explained and she groaned holding her head. "I'm sorry Ryan!" "Yeah, yeah! Nice to know you love me" he smiled and she kissed his cheek. "Ryan you'll always be my swim meet love! I need my lucky kisses" she offered and he grinned at her.

They laid watching TV before Dolly saw the time "Well Lochte it's time I went back to get ready and that you showered because honestly I ain't sitting near you on a plane when you smell this way" she teased climbing out his bed. "Oh you'll be sat next to Michael I'm sure" he replied winking as he stood up flexing his back muscles as he stretched and she glared at him through her dark hair.

Back in her room she showered changing before finishing packing up as Missy did the same, "Right I'll see you at the airport Missy! I'm going to say bye to my parents" she explained as there was a knock at the door and she opened it to see both Ryan and Michael. They walked out together, albeit awkwardly between Michael and Dolly, walking down shoving things in a coach before heading off, Michael rested his head against the window as they moved and as they climbed off walking inside they saw Michael's mom and he walked over to her hugging her.

"Okay so I detect an atmosphere" Ryan said and she nodded "He did remember the activities but he has a big hangover to cloud that mind, so go gentle with him" Ryan reasoned and she looked at him. "Ryan how are my chances in sitting next to you and ignoring him?" "Oh high! But when I go back home you have to train with him everyday" he reminded and she groaned. "You're both adults! Maybe you should both act that way?" he suggested and her eyes widened "Did I just get told to grow up by Ryan Lochte?" she laughed and he grinned nodding.

"Well thanks but I'll just let him go first" she stated before she walked over saying bye to his mom and saw her own parents walk in. She felt her eyes start to burn as she held tears back "Okay well Ryan will come visit you guys I'm sure so be nice to him! He's a very nice boy!" she warned and they both smiled as Ryan waved from where he was talking to his own mom. "He's very welcome! And if you do come over to see him remember us!" her dad said and she nodded hugging him, "Right you both best go so you don't miss your flight! I miss you already and I love you! Safe flight" she called as they walked off and she felt arms around her.

She didn't need to hear a voice to know it was Michael, she buried her head in his neck "They'll be fine and you can go see them soon when we go visit Ryan. We both know he'll be going around to visit them! He'll be your personal call in services, not sure if he's made you fully aware but he's not a fair weather friend. He's down for the long run that one" he reassured as she nodded against his shoulder.

It fell silent and he sighed "If I have snot on my shoulder I won't be happy" "I can put it on your neck if you want?" she mumbled and he laughed. "I never did like this shirt" he lied making her smile squeezing him tighter, his arms tightened on her and they stood there quietly as people moved around them.

He waited as he felt her breath against his skin, "So are we good to go now?" he whispered into her hair and she sighed nodding against his shoulder before pushing her lips to his neck. She pulled away and he smiled at her "Come on then Phin, we've got a plane to catch!" he said putting his arm around her neck until they reached Ryan and he let go.

They stood waiting for their flight in the airport when Ryan leant into her side, "So I saw the hug moment, I take it air is clear?" he asked and she shrugged "Not talked about it, I guess I like that about Mikey. I don't have to say much sometimes he just knows things, hey you know how I think you're totally sexy and I want your body badly?" she said and he laughed nodding. "Well I was thinking maybe when you get home you could maybe..." "Go check up on your parents? Already done this planning, I'll call in and they can come to my swims and stuff" he explained and she smiled wrapping her arms around his waist and he laughed hugging her back. 

"Thank you!" "Anytime! We're family now you and I and that means I get to exploit your parents food. Whilst doing good" he said and she laughed "Deal!" and he smiled letting her go. "Come on plane time!" he stated and she smiled grabbing her stuff pushing it towards the direction everyone was heading. Michael went infront and Ryan giggled "Michael gave a good try at frisking you last night" he whispered in her ear and she smacked his chest making him laugh louder.