Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Stay With Me, Now I Know That I Could Walk Away

The woman stood on the plane waiting and Dolly let the boys go first "Dorothy Phoenix, congratulations on your wins" she smiled and she grinned back "Thank you!" she answered before walking to sit next to Michael. Ryan sat messing around with his iPod and dancing around to music in his seat making Michael, Cullen and Dolly laugh.

Dolly stared out the window before she felt a hand on her leg and she looked to see Michael. "They'll be fine!" he reassured and she nodded slowly, "Go to sleep!" she shook her head. "I can't sleep here" "Come sleep here then" he laughed motioning her towards him and she looked at him making him roll his eyes before guiding her to rest her head on his right shoulder.

She sighed trying to sleep closing her eyes but getting nowhere, Michael closed his eyes getting comfy resting his head back on hers before moving his right hand to the side of her head playing with her hair. She moved to get comfy and he froze letting her before going back to his slow and careful movements making her feel tired, she took a deep breath and she noticed for the first time just how good Michael smelt.

She let her hand rest on his leg making him smile as she fell asleep and Ryan winked at him making him mouth curse words back. They landed in New York and all got off saying their goodbyes, Michael hugged Ryan and stood waiting as Dolly hugged him, "I'll talk to coach and sort out when I can come to you and then you can come to mine! After that we'll see each other at meets for sure but don't worry I'll call on your parents soon" he reassured and she smiled at him.

She let go looking at him "Let me know when you're home! Safe flight my lucky kiss" "I will do and you too my princess fly! Do I get some kissing action?" he quizzed and she laughed kissing his cheek and he returned it. Michael dragged her away to outside to see his eldest sister waiting for them. They dropped Dolly off at her house before heading back to Michael's house, Dolly collapsed on the couch taking in the scene of home before emptying her bags and starting some laundry.

She heard her phone later on and saw her dad had text to say they'd just landed and then Ryan texted to say he'd landed and that he was missing her already, she smiled replying to them both before she heard her door. She opened it to see nobody there and looked down to see a bag of takeout, she looked confused before a smiling Michael appeared from behind one of the trees around the corner from her door.

"Am I your knight in shining armour or what?" he said picking the bag up and walking in the house, she smiled as they sat eating in silence before she collapsed on the couch. He sat next to her as the TV played some old show on repeat, he stretched getting comfy and the smell of Michael's cologne headed her way.

She didn't even think about it as her fingers stretched out for his and he smiled letting her take his hand, he laid back into the couch stretching his legs out towards the coffee table as she leant into his side. He woke up later to see she'd fallen asleep and wriggled out her grip, he managed to pick her up carrying her carefully up the stairs after turning the TV off.

He pushed her over his shoulder carefully before laying her in her bed and she woke up "I'm sorry! Go back to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow" he whispered and she shook her head. He rolled his eyes, "Go back to sleep, night Phin" he said kissing her cheek and she groaned before kissing him properly and he moved his lips with hers. Her hand grabbed a handful of his top pulling him towards her and his body hit hers his hands reaching out to break his fall. Her hands pushed behind his neck before mixing into his hair as she kissed him, he deepened the kiss until he had to pull away for air and dropped his head to her neck kissing at her skin before his phone started to ring in his pocket and he groaned pulling out to see it was his sister.

He cancelled it throwing it on the side before moving to lay at Dolly's side, Dolly rolled onto her side burying her neck into his side making him smile. He stayed laid flat on his back, his arm pushed under her head and looped around her neck before his fingers dragged along the skin of her back and side.

She sighed closing her eyes tight as her own fingers played with the hair near his ear and the edge of his ear. She felt his legs move and she tightened her grip, "Dolly I have to go home, you've got to sleep" he said quietly and she stayed quiet so he tried to move again but she wouldn't let him. "Phin you need to go to sleep, I'll see you soon" he reasoned smiling as she pushed weight onto him.

"Don't go" she croaked tiredly and he rolled his eyes, he needed no persuasion really, before letting his eyes fall closed as she pulled the covers around them. He woke up the next morning with her curled up at his side, he rolled over letting his arm rest over her waist. His eyes closed again as he drifted back off to sleep, he felt her move and he was hit by a wave of coconut.

His eyes opened to the burning sun to see Dolly had shifted and her hair laid over her shoulder, 'seriously Michael how haven't you noticed that smell before?' he quizzed himself as she shuffled around pushing her back onto his chest and he smiled letting his arm grip her tighter.