Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

Lets Just Keep This Thing Moving

"Dorothy are you sure about this?" "Positive, I am also positive it'll hurt so hold my hand?" she begged as she laid on her side and Michael's sister laughed holding her hand out towards her, Dorothy grabbed it squeezing it tight as she laid still.

"Dorothy what are you doing tonight?" "Oh I'm going out, you?" she replied and she nodded "I'm going to go see mom I think, could do with some homemade food" she joked as Dorothy said goodbye going to her own house. There was a knock at her door later and she opened it to see a smiling Michael, "Okay so I can't really say we're going out for dinner but I'll cook for you" he offered as they walked to her house "So you had a good day?" she nodded at him as they walked inside.

She sat in the lounge as he shouted through doors at her, "Mom I'm busy! Seriously? Can't it wait? Jeez! Give me 10 minutes!" he growled down the phone before appearing in the lounge "Mother has demanded my presence so I'll be like 20 minutes, I'm sorry! Don't worry everything will be fine in the kitchen I'll turn it off. I'm sorry" he offered kissing her on the cheek before slamming the door in his own anger at his mother.

She'd been sat watching the TV for about 5 minutes when there was a strange noise from the laptop on the table and she opened it to see a skype request, she smiled accepting it and a picture formed on the screen and she screamed covering her eyes. "Dorothy! How are you?" "I'm great Ryan, please tell me you have clothes on?" she asked and he laughed "Yes! Just topless, you're safe" he replied and she let her hands fall back down smiling at him.

"How are you?" "I'm great! However I apologize for this, I thought I'd gotten Michael's skype not...hang on that's Michael's front room" he said looking confused and she laughed "You got Michael's but he's had to go see his mom, he'll be back soon though!" "Oh! Well you can do until he turns up, hang on why are you at his? Is this a date?" he grilled smiled. "No, I don't know...no it's not a date!" she answered him, "Well you're at his house and I smell dinner" "Well you'd better check your stove then" she joked and he grinned "Well I had dinner with your parents so I'm good for another 3 hours" "You did? How are they?" she jumped in.

"I did! They are fantastic and damn your mother can cook something fierce! She makes a mean roast dinner" "Ryan!" she snapped and he smiled "What? They rang me to ask me over for dinner and well it's rude to turn down plus it saves me cooking! Don't worry I don't take the piss, I bought dessert and I'll take them out next week I promise you" he offered and I smiled at him. "Well as long as you're not using them for food" "I'm not! Plus your mother went out for lunch with my mother a couple days ago. It's actually been nice to see my mom enjoying company with someone who understands why her son is always away and training" he admitted making her smile.

"So you and Michael...I hear you two are...getting something to write home about" "Meaning?" she asked and he smiled "Well I hear about your dates, you and him are always very...close recently. I've skyped him a lot and he's been out and you! You're both never at your own houses!" he stated and she sighed. "Look there's nothing wrong with the pair of you dating, it's cute!" he grinned and she nodded slowly. "Well it's back to training soon so that solves it" "Hang on, what's that mean?" he asked and she looked at him through the screen.

"I have 3 rules! Don't cut your hair until after a meet, good luck kiss and no dating whilst training. I've had a lot of my hair cut off, you're the kiss and well 2 from 3 isn't enough Ryan!" she answered and he shook his head. "Have you slept with him yet?" "Ryan!" she shouted and he stared at her "Have you?" "No I haven't thank you!" she snapped at him and he nodded. "Well if you don't intend on staying with him don't you dare sleep with him!" "Whoa, what's this all about?" she said confused.

"I'm serious Dorothy! I like you I really do and sure we get on really well but don't you fuck him over! He's my best boy and if you hurt him I will never talk to you again! I mean it, he likes you. He's genuinely got feelings for you and he's keen to let things develop, look I know he's a grown up but you know he's shut down in this area. It takes a lot and swimming has been the biggest thing in his life, he's let it determine and rule his life for a long time. Now he's out of it and you're going to let it rule his life again!" he lectured and she just looked at him.

"Ryan I've never said I wanted this to be serious, hence why nothing has happened between us! I adore him and he damn well knows it but he also knows that swimming is the only thing I'm thinking off. He knows the way I train and he shouldn't punish me, neither should you!" she growled at him and he laughed, "Then don't got kissing him and staying over at his and do not date him every night because he's bound to get the wrong idea isn't he!" he snapped at her and she just looked at him.

"So are you going to leave my business to me?" she asked and he nodded "Well this is awkward" he mumbled and she laughed quietly, "I got this today, was going to surprise Michael but seeing as he's not here right now" she said turning sideways and pulling her top up to reveal the Olympic rings on her side on her ribs. "Dorothy! That's awesome! Did you cry?" "No but I nearly broke someone's hand in the process, damn it hurts!" she laughed and he grinned as she dropped her top back down.

Michael came back and Ryan made his excuses going offline, "Mikey I don't think this is such a great idea, it just seems wrong" she mumbled and he looked around at her from the kitchen stove, "What?" "This, us doing this...it seems wrong. I mean you're you and I'm me and well it's wrong" she stated and he nodded, "So you decide this right now? Whilst I'm making us dinner? Bit rude Dolly! At least wait until afterwards to talk like this" he said turning around again and she looked confused.

She finished dinner before looking at him "Michael" "Damn I must be in trouble, full name time and everything" he joked and she stared at him. "Look you can make jokes all you want, sooner or later this conversation is coming out and I'd rather it happened now" "Yeah and I can choose to postpone it if I want to!" he argued at her and she nodded. "Well I'm going because I don't agree!" she grumbled standing up and as she reached the door his hand grasped her wrist spinning her around pushing her into the wall, "Michael..." she was cut off by his lips being forced onto hers and she tried to push him off.

He let her go moving away slightly and she glared at him "Stop it!" "No, you stop it! You don't get to dictate to me!" he grumbled and she laughed "Michael nothing like forcing yourself on me!" "Don't you dare make that claim! I couldn't hurt someone if I tried, you know that! Being a nice guy got me nowhere did it" he snapped and she stared at his chest before pulling him back to her kissing him and he smiled into the kiss as her fingers gripped at his shirt.