Sequel: Swimmers Story

My 3 Dedications And Me

So It All Came To This

She waited patiently and Ryan walked out his room, "Somebody made an effort" she joked before they left together and she had to admit this wasn't the sort of thing she was used to but Ryan wanted to go. "Come on there's a huge party!" "I'm going home" she smiled, "Why? Come on!" he begged "My ears Ryan! They're starting to hurt from wearing my ear plugs, you go and I'll just go and sleep. To be honest I'm tired anyway" she reasoned and he hesitated "Go!" she laughed pushing him before getting in a taxi.

Getting back to the hotel and into bed she checked her phone to see nothing from Michael, she presumed he was busy in Vegas. A week into being in Florida and she was enjoying being around Ryan and getting a new perspective on swimming.

She stretched before crouching partially ready and she sent herself into the water pulling at the water. She groaned looking up at the time before climbing out again, "I've got to go talk to go coach, see you in a minute" Ryan yelled and she nodded.

She saw a group of guys say on the bleachers further up and ignored them as she spoke to someone Ryan said worked with him a lot. "I can set your times out if you want?" the girl asked and Dorothy nodded "Thanks, are you sure?" "Yep! Do what you want and I'll time it" she offered as Dorothy stretched.

She got ready and hit the water into a free, she turned on her 50 metres and felt something near her making her jump slightly. She looked to see someone and when she reached the other end a boy climbed out laughing "I did it! Fucking Olympian my arse!" he laughed as all he mates joked and as she pulled her goggles off she heard him curse loudly.

"Oi! You little jerk! Learn some manners! You don't talk like that about someone, and you only won that because you threw her off and he swam half the distance!" Ryan argued at the guy holding his arm tightly. "What the hell are you doing?" Dorothy snapped at the guy and Ryan sighed "Sorry Princess, this is my younger brother Devon! Used to fancy himself as a swimmer until he changed his mind! He has no manners I'm sorry" Ryan explained.

"I could take her! She's a girl Ryan!" "Oh she is is she? Fine! Prepared to put your pride on that?" Ryan asked and his brother scoffed. "Right Dorothy out the pool, my brother wants to try his hand at beating you" Ryan ordered and she climbed out.

"Ryan I'm not..." "Don't worry, you'd beat him normally with one arm tied to your waist. Honestly you'll blow him away" he whispered and she looked at him as Devon sneered and she pulled her goggles down. "Let's go!" she stated getting ready and Devon smirked at her side setting down.

"Right! Ready? Go!" Ryan yelled and Dorothy pushed off and he surfaced long before her, he hit the wall before her and she closed the gap because her turns were so smooth. She pushed away and her body just wasn't wanting to race but she didn't need to, she touched the wall surfacing before Devon did and she laughed as he heaved for air.

"Now learn some manners and stop thinking you're better than everyone! You just got schooled by a girl! She'd thrash you in the pool even if you were in shape, now get lost!" Ryan snapped at his brother and he climbed out as his friend laughed at him. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Holidays!