Status: Finished...but I like comments :)

Knowing

Bitches Love Me

Knowing

“Come on! Gee, it’s fuckin’ fun! Not like anyone is gonna get hurt…” Jimmy was lying on his back across Gerard’s lap. He had a smug grin across his face and a desperate hope gleaming in his eyes as he pleaded with the other.

“I don’t drink anymore, you know that.” Gerard rolled his eyes, as Jimmy attempted to hand him the new bottle of Jack Daniel’s.

Jimmy had this ‘game’ that he liked to play. It was a drinking game of all things. No, it wasn’t even a real drinking game, just a stupid way to get drunk. The objective of the game was to take a shot every time one of the cowboys in the old western movie did. See if you can go the whole movie or if you couldn’t hold your liquor and passed out. Just a stupid way to see who the bigger drunk is basically.

“You suck. You know that, Gerard? You fucking suck.” Jimmy sat up, putting the bottle on the small table in front of the couch, before standing up to go get the shot glasses from the minibar.

“How did I agree to spend tonight with you?” Gerard laughed, shaking his head when Jimmy came back in, whom just shrugged off the comment.

“I’m a fun person. Anyways, you and LynZ are getting hitched sooner or later, joining forces to our Mindless family.”

“Not sure I want that title to follow me around.” Jimmy looked up from pouring his shots, corking an eyebrow to Gerard’s comment. Gerard just stared back unsure of what to say. Jimmy had a very strong favor to his band, even if he seemed or acted like he didn’t care, the band was actually a major thing in his life that he had no intention to trade off. To him, it was a privilege to have that title follow you around, a true fuckin’ honor.

“What makes you say that? Think it’d be fun as hell being, like, I don’t know…brother bands, or something.” Jimmy shrugged as he went back to his drinks, lining them up straight on the table.

“Jim, look at you, and then look at me. Really think I could pull off any title for Mindless Self Indulgence?” Jimmy sighed looking Gerard over before himself, shrugging once again.

It was true, Jimmy Urine compared to Gerard Way were two completely different people. Jimmy’s hair was a black mess of liberty spikes, frizzed out from the concert earlier that night. His arms and torso were covered in black smudges of sharpie that once represented words and small drawings. Gerard was better kept than that. Freshly showered and basically ready to just go to sleep. Gerard never even planned on spending tonight with Jimmy, just a hotel room mishap that got them landed together. Well, it was more on part from Jimmy. LynZ roomed with Kitty, Frank was with Mikey, Ray decided to be with Steve so they could talk more about whatever it was they were talking about at dinner, and Bob was by himself. Jimmy was a nice enough guy, just the fact that he was loud, and well him, wasn’t Gerard’s idea of a rooming partner.

“Well…yeah, I’d say you could care some title. LynZ wouldn’t be with you couldn’t pull it off, and God knows she won’t stand to only carry yours. Now drink! Come on! One little shot ain’t gonna kill you!” Jimmy held the liquor up to Gerard, whom took it, just to put it back in Jimmy’s line of booze. “You’re a fuckin’ killjoy. Never rooming with you again.”

“Told you, I don’t drink anymore. Don’t need to get drunk off your ass to have fun Jimmy.”

“Fuck that shit! Can’t be embarrassed of what you don’t remember.” Gerard laughed at that, “Just a sip. Not asking for you to get drunk, just one sip.” Gerard took the alcohol into consideration as Jimmy turned back to the tv, popping the dvd into the player, and slouching back on the couch. It was going to be a long night.

}{}{

“How are you still alive?! Every other scene they were drinking!” Jimmy just laughed and rolled against the arm of the couch. Gerard had found the stupid little game amusing after the first ten minutes or so, only because it made the movie seem better. The movie had, of course, opened with a bar scene, followed with more drinking once they left the bar. The more Jimmy drank the more interesting, rather hysterical the movie had gotten.

However, now Gerard was more interested in how Jimmy wasn’t dead (drank almost two bottles by himself in just over two hours) or at least he was still conscious. Gerard looked over Jimmy’s shoulder, he was just laughing. Nothing was even funny, but he was laughing himself crazy at this point.

“God, James, what’s your problem?” Gerard nudged Jimmy’s shoulder, taking note at how much thinner the other was to himself. Jimmy was thin, slender, but not quite boney. He had long thin arms with legs to match, a lightly chubbed stomach that just made him seem more playful, youthful even.

Jimmy had stopped laughing all together, and rolled over to face Gerard. Brown eyes challenging hazel ones, Jimmy wasn’t really looking at Gerard but past him. Looking at how he should conduct his next move. As if he was afraid Gerard would get up and run away.

“You.” Jimmy sat up straighter before moving closer to Gerard in what seemed like a half crawl on the small couch. “You’re the problem, and…and I have the solution.”

Gerard scooted farther into a corner of the couch, hoping it would suck him in. Only now did he realize the lust flooding Jimmy’s eyes. “You’re drunk. Jimmy seriously, stop looking at me like that! James, I’m not joking!”

Jimmy chuckled slightly, looking down shaking his head. He looked back up, eyeing the younger male beneath him. “That’s cute, Gee. But, I know you’re lying.” Jimmy placed his forehead against Gerard’s never breaking eye contact, never losing the battle of his own lust filled eyes against desperate hazel ones. “I know…”

He did know, and Gerard hated himself for it. Something about Jimmy’s lust filled self, all stashed inside that crazy, cocky, techno-punk, whatthefuckever; had Gerard interested to see how far the older would actually go. Then you add Jimmy’s hot, alcohol stained breath brushing over Gerard’s face; there was no question. He wanted what Jimmy wanted, and Jimmy knew.

Gerard relaxed himself, as best he could under Jimmy’s lanky body. “Would you…?” Gerard’s voice was barely above a whisper. He felt shy all the sudden under Jimmy, and his voice and nervous feeling hand reflected that.

“I’m not free, but God fuckin’ knows, I’ll come cheap.” Jimmy slurred out, laughing when Gerard’s cheeks turned a slight shade of pink. Refusing to look at Jimmy’s face any longer Gerard changed his stare to anything but the older male above him. Though letting his eyes drift was a bad idea. Jimmy knew what Gerard’s gaze had drifted to, and he wasted no time in grinding his erection against Gerard’s inner thigh. “Gee…please…”

That’s what sent Gerard over the edge. That little plea, the small moan that followed. Gerard looked back up at Jimmy, watching his features as he felt the other’s body slowly shift against him at a constant rhythm. Reaching up to place one hand on Jimmy’s bicep and the other on the small of his back. Jimmy gave a quick smile before leaning down kissing Gerard slowly, tenderly. Gerard took lead, opening his mouth just enough to slip his tongue out, licking Jimmy’s bottom lip.

Jimmy opened his mouth, moaning when Gerard’s tongue assaulted his own. Jimmy pushed himself in-between Gerard’s legs, continuing to grind himself against the other. Only moments had passed before hands became desperate, and moans became frustrated groans. Pulling at the hems of shirts, fingers fumbling over belt buckles and buttons. Groans and moans transferred between sloppy kisses.

Gerard pulled back first, panting, looking Jimmy’s now nude body over with lust filled eyes. A small grin crept over Jimmy’s mouth before he went down attacking Gerard’s neck in fierce kisses and light bites. The moans that escaped from Gerard’s mouth only edged Jimmy on; causing him to bite a bit harder at the sensitive areas of Gerard’s neck, before moving down his chest.

“Ah- fuck! Jimmy…” Gerard’s voice was going hoarse, his head thrown back, eyes closed moaning out as Jimmy licked and kissed random designs and shapes onto Gerard’s pale flesh.

“You’re such a whore, Gee.” Jimmy looked up at Gerard as his lips glazed over one of his nipples. Licking over it before taking the nub in his mouth, teasingly pulling at it with his teeth. Jimmy smirked as Gerard let out an exceptionally loud moan. “Such a whore.”

“Oh, shut the fuck- Ah, God! Jimmy!” Gerard let out deep moan, moving one hand to Jimmy’s shoulder, bucking his hips against Jimmy’s fist. Jimmy had a tight grip on the base of Gerard’s cock, short but fast jerks keeping the stream of moans and swears running from Gerard’s mouth. Jimmy lent forward kissing Gerard’s neck, keeping his lips there to feel the vibrations from the deep moans erupt in his throat.

“Such a little whore.”

“Shut up! Ah- Fuck! …Jimmy, please!” Jimmy laughed, eyeing Gerard’s sweat slick body. Kissing the younger’s jaw before moving his way back down Gerard’s body. Jimmy gave a few more quick strokes before he licked over the head of Gerard’s cum was over him. Jimmy licked down the length before licking back up, taking the head of the stiff member in his mouth. Hallowing out his cheeks as he slowly worked his way down Gerard.

“Jimmy…fuck- this is…ah- this is wrong…” Gerard moaned out. His head was still against the armrest of the couch, his mouth hung slack, eyes screwed shut, and he held no intention in actually making Jimmy stop. He reached down. Lacing his fingers in Jimmy’s mess of hair, encouraging, rather pushing Jimmy’s mouth down his cock.

Jimmy gagged but didn’t resist Gerard’s urgency. Swallowing down his cock, letting the feeling of the younger male’s member hit the back of his throat. Moaning against the length, Jimmy kept a solid rhythm on sucking Gerard’s cock, keeping the pace, but changing his suction.

Gerard was a sweaty, moaning mess. Giving up on keeping any self-control, he started to buck his hips against Jimmy’s mouth, whom took it with little to no protest. “Fuck…Jimmy –ah…I’m gonna…Fuck! Jimmy please! God!” Gerard arched his back as he released himself into Jimmy’s mouth. Jimmy kept suck at Gerard’s length, licking the tip until he was sure he had gotten every last drop.

“And I’m the whore? Seems like you’ve had some practice there…” Gerard looked up at Jimmy who lent down reconnecting them in a kiss.

“Yeah, ‘cause you know…I’m gonna make you scream like one. Now suck.” Jimmy held two fingers against Gerard’s mouth. Gerard was hesitant but eventually took the two digits in his mouth sucking on them. Jimmy pulled them out, replacing his fingers with his tongue as he kissed Gerard. Jimmy drifted his hand down between them, circling the tips of his fingers at Gerard’s entrance.

Jimmy slowly pushed his fingers into Gerard’s hole, catching Gerard’s moan at the feeling of being filled. Never before had he been in this position, Gerard wasn’t sure if he wanted to melt into the pleasure or scream from the pain when jimmy started to stretch him more.

“I promise.” Was the only thing Jimmy said as he pulled his fingers out of Gerard. Spitting in his palm, moaning as he stroked his length covering it in his spit. Jimmy lined himself with Gerard’s entrance, kissing him one more time before slowly pushing in.

Gerard let out a hoarse scream at the sudden stretch. Jimmy’s cock was way thicker than a few fingers. Jimmy stopped when he was half way in, kissing Gerard, wiping his tears away. Jimmy was fighting every urge in his body to just fuck Gerard right into the couch, he was so tight, and it had been a while for the singer. Gerard let out a sort of snort before nodding, wrapping his legs around Jimmy’s waist. Jimmy pushed himself the rest of the way in before pausing for a moment and pulling back out slowly. Gerard moaned as he adjusted to Jimmy’s rapidly changing pace, and sloppy rhythm.

Jimmy’s hands were tightly gripped on Gerard’s hips, as he thrusted into and out of Gerard. Angling his thrusts differently until he found that special spot. Another line of screams and moans escaped from Gerard’s lips. Jimmy’s thrust became sloppy and uneven as he grew closer to climax. Every time he hit Gerard’s prostate, Gerard squeezed his throbbing member tighter.

“Fuck, fuck, motherfucker…Gerard!” Jimmy all but screamed as he came deep in Gerard, dipping his head as his thrusts slowed as he rode out his orgasm. “Fuck it, Gee…where’s your wallet?”

“What? You just fuckin’, fucked my brains out and the first thing you do is ask for my wallet?!” Gerard went to sit up but the sudden pain in his rear and Jimmy’s hand on his chest kept him lying down.

“Yeah. Told ya, I’m not fucking free.” Jimmy smirked as Gerard gave him a sideways glare. “Sleep first, money later. Got it.”

“No one will find out right? This never happened after tonight.”

“I know, Gerard. I promise…who the hell would I tell anyways?” Jimmy chuckled as Gerard just shrugged, readjusting himself on the small couch as Jimmy snuggled on top of him.

“Bed might be more comfortable…just an idea.”

“I know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't Hate Me!!! This was for fun, a friend request, and it was different so I took it up...