Status: One-shot, bitches.

I'm Yours

Shit-eating grins

I'm Yours

-Frank's POV-

I sleepily rubbed my eyes as I made my way over to mine and Gee's bunk and got in bed. He smiled at me and wrapped a strong arm around me, bringing our boxers-and-t-shirt-clad bodies almost impossibly close together. I returned the smile and nuzzled my face into his chest, breathing in his scent. He smelled of green apple shampoo, coffee, cigarette smoke, and a hint of my vanilla body wash. I know what you're thinking, and shut up. The girly body wash is way better than the stuff they make for guys. Just because I have a dick, doesn't mean I don't want soft skin.

Gerard buried his nose in my freshly washed hair and kissed my head through the dark chocolate waves. I moved my arm from its position on his waist to go up and play with his newly cut and bleached, short, white hair. Part of me was sad that it was like this. I always loved his long, black hair. It was sexy, and provided something to grab onto. Now there was hardly anything to twist my fingers in. However, another part of me loved it. It was strangely adorable, and I'd be a liar if I said he couldn't pull it off.

"Mmmm, you smell so good, Frankie." Gee cooed into my hair.

"So do you." I replied as I smiled into his lightly toned chest.

"You know, tomorrow's our anniversary."

"Yup. Two whole years. It's crazy how fast time goes."

"Mmmm, but they've been the best two years of my life." I could feel him smiling against my hair.

"You mean it?" I asked, pulling away and looking up into his hazel eyes. 

"Absolutely, Frankie. I love you more than anything." him saying this caused a huge smile to form across my face.

"I love you, too. So much." I shifted and leaned up to capture his lips with mine in a sweet kiss. Our lips moved softly together for a little while before Gerard pulled away and looked at me with smiling eyes.

"You know, I'd planned something special for tomorrow, but I'm thinking I might just have to do it now." Gerard said with a playful smirk.

"Tomorrow? But, we have a show tomorrow. Our whole day is gonna be packed."

"Mmmm, true. But how do you know it doesn't have something to do with the show? You know what, I'm giving too much away. Now I have to do it now," he ended is statement with a kiss to my forehead. I was sleepy, and I was still confused as to what he was getting at, but I didn't dwell on it, figuring I'd learn what it was soon enough. "Frankie, I've loved you since the first time I saw you. When I met you, I fell for you. Hard. I can't believe I get to call someone as amazing as you my own. I'd be honored if you could find it in your heart to call me yours. Will you marry me?" when he said that, my heart stopped. The guy of my dreams that I'd been lucky enough to call my boyfriend for the past two years had just proposed. To me. I couldn't believe it. I must be dreaming. I must've been more tired than I thought and had fallen asleep.

I looked up at Gerard and saw him with a nervous look on his face that was growing as more time passed without my answer.

"Y-You mean it?" I asked dumbly. Of course he means it, dumbfuck. People don't just propose for shits and giggles.

"Of course I mean it, Frankie. I love you." a huge, shit-eating grin broke across my face, that probably looked like it was about to split my face in two.

"Yes, Gee. Of course I'll marry you. Yes." a matching smile was now adorning my boyfriend's fiancé's face, and he leaned in once again to kiss me. Our lips met, and my hands flew up to the back of his neck, holding him in place while his arms wrapped firmly around my ribcage, refusing to let go.

We stayed like that for what seems like forever, kissing and touching and loving every second that our lips and tongues and bodies and hands were tangled with each others'. Eventually, the kiss became sloppy and tired, and we fell asleep in each others' arms, drunk on love and high on happiness.



The next day, we were all up on stage waiting for Gerard to give a speech just like he does at every show. Part of me wondered if he would talk about what happened last night. We were rather open about our relationship, and while there was a lot of drama when we first came out, that had died down and no one seemed to have much of a problem with it anymore.

"How y'all doin' today?" Gerard asked as he walked up to the front of the stage, drinking from a bottle of water. As he finished it, he set it down and placed the empty bottle on one of the speakers lining the front of the stage. Screams met us as a reply, and Gee smirked out into the audience. "Okay, not technically an answer, but I'll take it."

"Okay, so I'll just get it out in the open right now. I have somewhat of a little surprise planned for you all. Something special for everyone here," he was met with a chorus of cheers at that statement. "You all know that that gorgeous boy over there on guitar is my boyfriend, correct?" more cheers and screams filled the air and I blushed.

"Oh, c'mon Gerard. No one was supposed to know!" Ray said into his mic, causing everyone to laugh.

"I was talking about Frankie! Now keep it quiet before you blow our secret!" Gerard shot back, causing more giggles to fill the arena.

"Anyway, today's our two year anniversary-" more cheers "-and last night, Frankie and I were in bed," the audience erupted into cheers and wolf whistles before Gerard got them to calm down again. "Not like that, you dirty perverts! Anyway, we were in bed talking, and I asked that gorgeous boy over there to marry me." I was almost deafened by the impossibly loud screams and cheers from the fans, and the shit-eating grins were back on Gerard's face and mine.

"And he said yes." the crowd grew louder still, and it took longer this time for Gerard to get them to shut up. "But a little something was missing last night. Frankie, c'mere." I set my guitar down in its stand and walked over to my fiancé at the front of the stage.

"You see," Gerard continued. "Last night, I wasn't able to give him the ring, because it was in the pocket of my stage clothes. But now, I have it." a shocked expression crossed my face as he got down on one knee and pulled a black velvet box out of the pocket of his military jacket. The crowd grew louder than I thought possible and Gerard smirked into the mic.

"All y'all, shut up! I need quiet to do this, or you'll break my concentration!" laughs could be heard from the crowd before they went silent. Gerard looked up through his long dark eyelashes at me and opened the tiny box.

"Frank Anthony Thomas Iero Junior, I love you more than I ever thought was possible. I need you like a fish needs water, and I don't want to go a day of my life without you. Will you marry me?" he held the mic up in his hand and I took it from him with a sheepish smile on my face.

"Yes." the kids in the audience went bat-shit crazy. They were screaming and cheering and I even think I saw some of the girls crying in the front row. Gerard was wearing a smile that took up his whole face as he slipped a tungsten band onto my ring finger. I put the mic back on the stand as he stood, and he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight as he kissed me. For a few moments, his lips on mine drowned out the din filling the arena, and our tongues softly dancing together made my heart flutter. I forced all the love, passion, and tenderness that I could muster into the kiss, and held onto my beautiful fiancé as tight as I could.

As we pulled apart, we put our foreheads together and smiled into each others eyes.

"I love you, Frankie." Gerard whispered into the air between our faces.

"I love you too, Gee." as we pulled apart, I made my way back to my guitar, and Gerard went back to his mic.

"Okay guys. We're gonna play an old one. This song is called Demolition Lovers, and I'd like to dedicate it to my gorgeous new fiancé. I love you, Frankie-baby." he said into the mic.

"I love you too, Gee." I replied into mine.

Once again, the crowd erupted into cheers and we started the song with those shit-eating grins on our faces once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :D