Status: Ongoing!

The Demon Inside

Chapter 1

The young Natsu sat still as her mother tried to style her strawberry blonde hair. Her mother wasn't very good at it but Natsu knew that if she said anything it woul hurt her mother's feelings.
"How does that look?" her mother asked her as she gave Natsu a mirror," be honest now."
Honestly? Awful. Natsu smiled at her," it looks great, I guess it's true when they say good things come to people who wait."
"Are you saying that I took too long?" she asked.
Whoops.
"No!" Natsu yelled, she messed up now. As she tried to think of something to say her father walked into the room.
"You're hair looks bad." he said, being frank.
"If you think you can do better, then do it." my mother said with her cheeks puffed out in frustration.
Time and time again, Natsu's father sat down and fixed her hair. Her father had long black hair himself so he knew how to take care of it properly. Natsu had grown her hair out incredibly long, all the girls did and she wanted to fit in.
"There you go, now that you don't look like a weirdo let's go pick up some more supplies, our clinic is running short on bandages and cream." my father said as he stood up. I got up as well and followed him out of our home.
♠ ♠ ♠
A short introduction to the story.

Usually when I write stories (and don't share) I have them as one long story, no chapters. So I'm a little unused to making chapters. But it's never too late to try new things.

Let me know how it is so far, I will keep updating.

And if anybody is good with grammar then it'd be lovely if you want to be an editor. I shall pay in my love and appreciation haha.