Status: I'll update as much as I can. c:

Sing Me To Sleep

Chapter 2

It was a five hour drive from San Diego to Las Vegas. I slept and listened to music throughout most of the drive. Once we finally arrived to our new home, the sun was setting. We got out of the car and stretch. It felt good to finally be out of the car, feel the fresh air finally hit my face. I looked up at the sky and I saw the beautiful colors of the sunset, pink, orange, and purple. I turned around and I saw my mom picked up my little sister from her car seat, since she was still asleep, and took her inside. Most of our beds and furniture were already inside since my dad arranged for it to be here once we arrived. I went to the back of the tuck and took out my bags and headed inside. I hadn't look much inside the house because I refused to before.

Once I actually got a good look, the house was pretty nice. Nothing compared to our home back in SD. It was definitely much smaller. It had two living rooms, one to the left by the main entrance and the other by the back of the house. Down the hallway to the right was the kitchen and the living room. It was all one open big room. The ceiling was pretty high up and the walls were painted a light tan color. The back of the house had a huge glass door which over looked the small back yard. On the left side of house were three rooms and one bath room. That meant my sisters and I wouldn't have to share a room. My parent's room is next to the living room, it was pretty big with several windows around the room. Their bathroom had a shower, bathtub, a large counter with two sinks and a huge walk in closet next to it. I was pretty jealous of their room.

I walk towards the room I claimed as my own. The only think in my room was a queen size bed and a small drawer. All the wall were empty, I sighed at the thought of having to start all over. My room was pretty small compared to the one back home. Home, I miss it, I miss Jaime. His adorable laugh, his perfect smile, the cute dimples that lay on either side of his face. I quickly looked for my phone and dialed his number. I needed to hear his voice. The phone rings a few time and it goes to voice mail. I looked down on my phone and hang up. Disappointment and sadness overwhelms me. I just wanted to hear his voice, if I couldn't see him, that's all I would want. As I was about to put my phone down, my phone starts to vibrate. The screen signaled Jaime is calling. I quickly answered.

"Hello?"

"Sorry I didn't answer right away. I was asleep. How are you? I miss you, mi amor. (my love)"

I broke down once he was done talking. I couldn't help feel so alone without him here.

"No, No. Don't cry everything is okay. I'm here. Please don't cry. Eres muy hermosa para llorar. (You're too beautiful to cry.)"

"Te extrano much, Jaime. (I miss you alot, Jaime.) I need you here with me. I need you with me when I sleep. I need your warmth, your presence." I said between sobs on my bed curled into a ball with my phone on my ear.

"Believe me, I need you here too. Tell me, how is it there? Is it crazy like the movies? You better not go to strip clubs without me!!" He said trying to change the mood.

I laughed.

"Of course I'm not going to any strip clubs. My dad wouldn't dare let me go. I'll just wait until you come and we'll go together. It's definitely different from San Diego, I can feel the dryness of the atmosphere. No, it's not crazy." I explained to him

"WHAT!? SO THE MOVIES LIED TO ME!? I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!? NO PARTIES IN EVERY CORNER YOU SEE. DAMMIT!" He yelled into the phone.

I was dying of laughter hearing the disappointment in his voice. I could imagine the look of disappointment on his face. By the time I was done laughing, I was in tears, I heard his chuckle on the other end.

"I love when you laugh. It has a beautiful ring to it. You should do less crying and more laughing. I want you to be happy with laugh and smiles. I don't want you sad." He told me. I felt the butterflies in my stomach as he confessed.

I sighed. "As long as I can hear your voice and have you with me, I will smile til no end."

"Just promise me you'll cheer up, for me?" He begged

"I promise." I yawned.

"You must be tired. It was a long drive from here."

"No, I want to talk to you longer. I'm not tired." I tried to convince him but I yawned soon after.

"Riiiiiight. Get some rest and we can take tomorrow, okay love?"

"Jaime?" I started to grab my blanket and pulled it over me.

"Si, mi amor?(Yes, my love?)" He gently answered.

"Will you sing me to sleep?" I asked him.

He sighed. "Are you sure you want to hear my cat screeching voice?"

I giggled. "Jaime, you have a beautiful voice. Please sing to me and I promise to go to sleep." My voice was now below a whisper.

"Okay, just prepare your ears and a restless night." He chuckled.

He cleared his throat and began singing the first line.

"You're right I've lied, one to many times before." His voice was so soothing my eyes were getting heavy but I had to stay up to hear the rest.

"I'm right that I've been so selfish
I've tried to find ways for my own body to stand still
But I can't keep my hands to my side
All they wanna do is touch, and my mouth it talks too much
My eyes they see everything
Like the fact I can't explain the one thing I need to say
So I'll keep it here with me, so I can
So I can try,
Try to be more obvious, and lie and tell me I'm right again.

Cause I swore that I'll be just fine when you're gone
But my body misses you like the sun
But something inside still feels wrong
Maybe it was you all along.

There's not much I can say
When my tongue digs all my own graves
And my legs don't wanna carry me through
So I'll keep it down this time, and I'll try and stay in line
Cause we've all had our nights that I can't remember
So I do what I am told, and if love really does exist
I'd run till I broke, bruised and battered, all my bones
To try to make it obvious and, 
Learn how to make it right again,

Cause I swore that I'll be just fine when you're gone
But my body misses you like the sun
But something inside still feels wrong
Maybe it was you all along.

And my minds figured out not to let you into my dreams
And there's a monster under my bed who will take care of me
While my fingers they hold pictures that my heart can't believe
And my lungs are so clever, they don't need me to breathe

Cause I swore that I'd be just fine when you're gone
But my body shakes like you were a drug
But something inside still feels wrong

Cause I swore that I'll be just fine when you're gone
But my body misses you like the sun
But something inside still feels wrong
Maybe it was you all along.
Maybe it was you."

As he say the last night, my eyes were beginning to close. Before I could fall into a deep sleep I whispered. "Gracias, te amo.(Thank you, I love you.)"

He softly chuckled and replied. "Te amo, princesa.(I love you, princess.) Sweet dreams."

I finally closed my eyes and entered the dream world which consisted of being with Jaime.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update #2! Hope you guys like it. c:
Leave me a comment if you guys do!
Do the other stuff as well!
Thanks for reading. ~