Short and Sweet

Chapter One

I gazed upon the board as my teacher finished up on his lecture about Shakespeare.

Honors English is such a drag. Only four more minutes before the bell rings

We were all distracted when Keegan busted into the class room. Her music was blaring from her iPhone and she had a tall cup of coffee in her hand. Our teacher stare at her tapping his foot to the floor rapidly showing his irritation.

"Where is your pass Ms. Lawerence" he demanded as he held out his hand. Keegan shrugged and walked over to her seat.

"I don’t know. Do I look like your fairy god mother? These things aren’t just going to appear." she spoke as she dug out her homework. This shocked me because she doesn’t do her homework ever and yet she aces all her test. It royally pissed me off.

"Here's my homework though." she spoke as she handed him the homework. The bell then sounded and she walked out of the room waiting for me at my locker.

"Hey! How was first period?" she asked as she sipped from her coffee. I glared at her leaned against my locker. She returned the gaze, her hazel eyes radiating more hatred.

"What the fuck are you glaring at me for?" she questioned as she stepped closer to me. I shook my head feeling helpless. I envy her! It's so repulsive. I should be happy. She is my best friend and she has my back no matter what. I just couldn’t help envying her though. She was so confident . I shook my head and sighed very softly feeling defeated.

"I'm sorry! You just didn’t bring me a coffee! I am so sleepy." I lied as I dug out my books. She smirked and handed her coffee to me. I drank it so she didn’t catch on to my lie.

"I know I am so sorry! Next time I’ll buy two. One for me and one for you!" she exclaimed as she began walking over to her other group of friends. She was so popular and I wasn’t. She was a nominee for homecoming queen. I mean of course I nominated her as well as like everyone else. I just didn’t get it though! What made Keegan so special? Did that many people relate to her? I looked at her as she talked to them. I knew she wasn’t coming back. I left and went to my honors calculus class when I ran into him . He was very handsome. He had eyes that could warm any heart and they were staring upon me. I stammered trying to find words to speak but I was unable to.

Curse my nerves!

He smiled at me and I returned the gesture. We were soon meet by Keegan. I knew then that she was going to steal him away.

"Well hello handsome! Can I help you with something?" she questioned staring into his eyes. My heart pounded in my ears as I nibbled on my lip.

"Yes could you help me find honors calculus?" he inquired as he pointed to his schedule. She nodded and pointed to our class room.

"Looks like we’re already here" she whispered as she grabbed his arm leading him in. I was left there feeling like a fool for not having the same confidence as Keegan. I then slowly followed them both into the class room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo guys...this is my very first story on mibba!
Sorry this is so short!

Uber excited though!

I know things are slow and nothing is happening but please give it time! Things will happen!

Questions:
Who is your favorite character?
What would you guys like to see happen in the future?
Do you think Keegan is a bitch?
Do you think Felicity is a push over?
Who do you want to see Kaleb with?

Comment with some of your ideas!

I will try to update as soon as I can!