Vengeance University

Chapter Eighteen

Smiling at Zacky, I moved over to the bed, crawling across it until I reached him. Straddling his waist, I cocked my head to one side and smiled innocently at him. It was gonna be Christmas soon, that was random I know.

"So Zacky, what do you want for Christmas?" I asked him sweetly, smiling adorably for him. His eyebrow rose in question, as his hands trailed up my thighs towards my stomach. Pulling me down next to him, he turned so he was facing me.

His hands began to gently rub my stomach, and I sighed in content.

"I don't want anything, I've already told you. You don't have to buy me anything, I swear. I have you, and this baby, and I don't need anything else. You can't afford it, just, don't bother ok?" He said sweetly.

I bit my lip as my fingers ran through his jet-black hair, leaning forward and kissing him gently. I wanted to get him something though.

"What kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't buy my boyfriend something for Christmas?" I pointed out to him causing him to glare at me slightly. A chuckle erupted from his throat and he shook his head slightly.

"A very good girlfriend who listens to what her boyfriend has to say," He smiled at me. Rolling my eyes I nuzzled my head into his neck, letting his scent flood my systems. Expensive cologne, cigarettes and a slight hint of Jack Daniels. This was the smell I'd come to adore and love.

"Still" Mumbling into his neck I couldn't help but smile, he was so damned stubborn sometimes.

"Would you let me borrow your credit card?" I looked up at him, grinning innocently. His eyebrow rose suspiciously. "If I let you borrow my card, how do I know you won't spent it all?" He asked teasingly. I glared at him.

"Sweetie, even if I tried I probably couldn't spend all of the money you have. I mean you've got like what? A Beemer and a Merc, and you say you've got some swanky house and shit. I think you can handle it," He pouted at me as I pointed this out before sighing and rolling his eyes again.

"Fine, I'll let you take it tomorrow, do you have a driving license here?" He asked me, looking at me curiously. I bit my lip. "Well I do, but I don't know if it works here," I said, causing him to make an 'aahing' motion. That made me laugh.

"Oh yeah! My visa got accepted, so I can live here, officially," I grinned broadly at him. His smile widened and he hugged me tightly. "Aah! That's so good! That totally means you can live with me," My eyes widened at this and he retracted slightly.

"I mean, you don't have to, but after you've finished Uni and everything and the baby and-" I cut him off by kissing him and laughing slightly.

"Zacky, we'll think about that later ok?" He nodded and sighed softly.

"So what you doing for Christmas?" He asked quietly, his hand running through my hair gently. I bit my lip slightly; every touch seemed to turn me on from him now. Shrugging, a sigh escaped my lips as I looked at him.

"I don't know, I can't go home, not enough money, plus my parents have kinda disowned me since coming here. They didn't want me to come to an American University. So, I'll be staying here" Frowning he shook his head.

"No, come stay with me! I mean, I got a big enough house and stuff, and, it'll work. It'll be good" He grinned, his face lighting up causing me to smile. His smile was contagious and soon my own face was mimicking his, resulting in a laugh from me.

"Well, I suppose I could handle that you know? Spending Christmas with my boyfriend and father of my baby," I teased him, causing him to smirk and kiss me again.

"Urm, would you- would you be ok with meeting my parents? I mean it's kinda a tradition I have that I go and stay at their house on Christmas Eve then go back home after the morning, and I don't wanna break it and I wanna introduce you to them, I think it'll be nice and they'll definitely like you!" He said quickly, his words flowing out of his mouth so quickly due to his nervousness at asking me.

I smiled at his show of emotion and put my finger to his lips, smiling softly.

"Zack, as long as you think they'll be ok with it, I'm absolutely fine with it. I just don't want them to hate me or something you know? I don't think I'd be able to handle it and all and well. As long as it'll work out" He let out a huge sigh, evidently the breath he'd been holding which caused a giggle from me.

"Oh good, I was worried you'd say no. I don't know what I would've done if you had said no but you haven't so that’s ok," He said with a grin.

"God you talk too much sometimes" I teased him, smiling as I pressed my lips to his again. He kept the pressure on and gently licked my lower lip, resulting my mouth opening to him and allowing his tongue to enter and explore the area it had already claimed so many times before.

I bit his lower lip gently, sucking on the two lip rings there, a low moan coming from Zacky symbolised that he appreciated this show of affection, just like I wanted him to.

"Oh god honey, stop it," He gasped slightly pulling away and closing his eyes, trying to regain his composure. I didn't help him by scraping my fingers down his clothed chest, resulting in a low growl from him as he clenched his teeth together. Looking at me, lust filled his eyes.

"Sweetie, if you're parents disowned you for going to an American University, whatever would they say at the fact you're screwing the headmaster? Or that he's your boyfriend? Or more importantly, the fact that he's the father of your child?" He smirked, his voice low and husky.

I smirked back and bit my lip seductively.

"They'd just have to live with it," I mumbled before pressing my lips hard to his and pulling him on top of me.