Vengeance University

Chapter Twenty-Two

Opening my eyes slowly, I blinked and saw Zack's face cuddled into the pillow next to me. He was pouting slightly in his sleep, causing me to smile. He was so cute. Moving over to him, I leant up on my elbows, and kissed his temple, before moving down to his jaw line. A strange grumble/moan came from deep in his throat, and he opened his eyes, sleep lining them.

Drool leaked out of his open mouth, and I giggled at him.

"Aww, you're so adorable when you're half awake," I teased him, causing him to scowl slightly before yawning and rubbing his hand over his face. He stopped suddenly, and looked at the clock before jumping out of bed and dragging me to his bathroom.

"Brush. Teeth. Now," He commanded, and I giggled before adhering to his wishes. It was nearly 3pm in the afternoon; we appeared to have slept a very long time.

Once done, we were both ready, he dragged me down the stairs and we said happy Christmas and goodbye to his family, after they'd given him his presents of course, which he loved. It was a good job there was no police on the roads today, as Zack put his BMW to good use and got us to his house in record time.

"Why are you so eager?" I asked him as he nearly pulled my arm out of the socket to get me in the house. Reaching the living room, I stopped and realised two things. One was the reason why he wouldn't let me into the living room yesterday. Two, was why he'd gone at break neck speed to get home.

"Merry Christmas baby," He whispered into my ear as his arms wrapped around my waist. Eyes scanning the vast amount of wrapped items on the floor, I looked at him wide eyed.

"I didn't get chance to get you anything," I said meekly, causing him to laugh out and shake his head.

"Sweetheart, as lame as it sounds. You are my Christmas present. Alongside our baby, I don't want anything else," He mumbled, kissing my neck and moving me forward towards the presents. I blush at his words, wondering how on earth a normal German girl like me could have skilfully captured the heart of this gorgeous man.

"Come on then! Open them up!" He said excitedly. I smile and he pauses me, reaching for a few first. "You're best off opening these ones first I think," He mumbled, and I smiled, opening them up. Inside a box were two tickets, to Japan, and they were valid until the end of this year.

Looking up at him, my eyes widened. He grinned and shrugged.

"You said you wanted to go to Japan, we should go before you get too full of baby," He smiled, I hugged him tightly, I can't believe he spent that much on me.

Opening the other presents, my heart felt like it was going to explode. And then the unusual presents came. A tin of pastel yellow paint caused a raised eyebrow, causing Zack to laugh out.

"Open the rest, it'll become clearer," I did as he asked and the tears couldn't be stopped from rolling down my face. Baby grow's in unisex colours, green, yellow, purple and red. A beautiful crib with what looked to be hand drawn cartoon animals on them. A multitude of baby things, and I couldn't stop crying.

Zack scooted over to me and wrapped his arms firmly around my body, kissing my temple, hair, anything he could reach. Smiling gingerly at me, he looked straight into my eyes, and I saw the love there. His hand made its way to my stomach, rubbing gently.

"If you can't tell, I'm really excited about this baby. I've got the room picked out for the nursery and everything, as, I'd assume you'd wanna live with me right?" He asked quietly, I nodded instantly and pressed my lips to his.

"Stop crying honey, I don’t like it when you cry. We're gonna make our babies nursery beautiful," He whispered. God, I never thought I'd come to America and pass University, never mind find a guy who actually loves me and be expecting a baby. But looking at him, I knew that this was all meant to be, his excitement was infectious and I grinned broadly.

"I love you," I whispered, pressing my lips to his hard, invading his mouth with my tongue, causing him to laugh slightly, the vibrations running through my mouth. He moved us over to the rug by the fireplace, it was actually dark now, silly winter, and the fire was going to give it a more Christmassy effect.

Leaning me back slowly, I felt excitement ripple throughout my body.

"I love you," Zack whispered as he kissed me, whispering it over and over again as he trailed is lips down the side of my neck. He had me pinned down to the floor on my back, his weight resting lightly on my body.

I sighed deeply, lazily closing my eyes as he began to suck on my neck in one spot, causing my body to become alert to his touch even more. Sliding my hands down his sides, I grasped the bottom of Zacky's shirt, lightly tugging it upward, causing him to pull away and allow me to strip him of the fabric.

"C'mere," he whispered, motioning me to sit up as he was rested back on my legs. I did as he asked of me and sat up, feeling his hands gently brush my sides underneath my shirt before pulling it up and over my head, tossing it carelessly to the side with his own. As soon as his hands were free he moved to my back, quickly unclasping it and revealing my breasts to his
eyes.

Zack began to gently push me back down, hovering over me once more and taking his lips down to my breast, lightly teasing my skin before moving down to my stomach, his lips pressing gently into my skin and staying there.

I felt a smile find its way onto my lips as he paid so much attention to the baby bump I had. He really was excited to be fathering my child - he really wanted this.

As Zack pressed kisses to my stomach his hands worked at the button and zip of my pants, lightly tugging them down my legs until they were off, leaving me in just my panties. As he leaned back down to place a gentle kiss on my lips, I tugged at his hair and bucked my hips up into his, feeling his hardness press against me. Zacky groaned against my mouth, his tongue pressing back and forth with mine, when I gripped his ass with one hand and pulled his hips harder onto mine. He took the hint, beginning to grin his covered lower half with my scantily clad one.

I moaned back and pulled away from the kiss, tugging at the sides of his jeans.

"Get rid of these," I panted, and Zack got up onto his knees, quickly undoing his pants and pulling them down along with his boxers, baring his erection to me with no shame. Once he had manoeuvred them off his legs completely he laid down on me again, the tip of his hardened member pressing against me and making me quiver.

"Zacky... Baby," I whimpered out, pleading.
"Please..."

"Shh," he whispered, placing his lips back on mine and slipping his tongue into my mouth to quiet me as he guided his member agonizingly slow inside me. I sighed deeply into his mouth, my hands gripping his back as he laid still, just revelling in the feelings we were
both experiencing. I squirmed a little beneath him, wanting him to move and end the near-painful teasing, and Zacky began to slowly rock his hips into mine, puling out and then pressing in, slowly as ever.

"Mmmm," I whined against his lips, clamping my eyes shut tighter as my body was taken over by the waves of pleasure washing over my body.

He kept his pace steady, slow, prolonging our climaxes for as long as possible. After a couple minutes, Zack angle his hips a bit more upward into mine, his slick member pressing against my most sensitive spot. Pulling away from the kiss, I moaned out.

"Oh God, Zacky," I hissed, biting my teeth together as my hands let go of his back, gripping hard at the carpeted floor on either side of me. Zacky let a hard thrust slip, a grunt sounding deep in his throat as he did so.

Practically squealing at the sudden force of his thrust, I threw my arms around his shoulders and pressed my face into his neck, smelling his cologne and biting down on his skin, receiving a moan in response. I felt my walls tightening around Zach's member as he kept thrusting slowly.

Letting out one last moan of agonizing bliss, I felt myself release along his member, Zack's body following mine to his climax, his body shuddering against mine.

Our bodies both reeling, Zack rested his face into my neck, breathing deeply as my heart rate settled.

"I love you, so much," I whispered, feeling the tears prick my eyes as my emotions crashed over me.

"I love you too," Zacky replied, picking his head up out of my sweaty neck and gently pressing a kiss to my lips. "And I can't wait until we have this baby in our lives," he whispered, his fingertips gently trailing along my stomach, sending shivers down my spine. All I could do was smile and pull him down for one last kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, this marks the end....of sex between me and Zack lol

But...tis cute =]
Thank Amanda for it :D

You'll love soon ;)

It gets good after this lol
x