Vengeance University

Chapter Twenty-Four

Feeling the bed vibrate underneath me, I routed round for my cellphone, trying to find it in the vast expanse of my covers. Locating it, I flipped round the screen seeing it to be a text from Zacky, and read the message quietly.

Come to mine, now.

Frowning at this, I got up and dressed myself in some dark purple jogging bottoms and a baby blue wife beater. Looking at myself in the mirror, I frowned slightly and turned to the side, rubbing my hand over my slightly protruding stomach before sticking it out more. That made me look really pregnant.

Don't do that again Sarah.

Sighing, I looked at my breasts, which were quite obviously getting slightly larger too. God damn, they made my body look good I had to admit it. Smiling slightly at this, I shoved my phone and purse into my pockets, before grabbing the room key and locking the door behind me.

Amanda was out having dinner with Brian somewhere I think, but whatever, she has her own key.

Upon reaching Zack's door, I knocked twice, before knocking twice again. We'd had to figure out some code for us so we each knew it was in fact us on the opposite end of the door, and not some other person.

As soon as I'd finished the last knock, the door was practically thrown open and Zack dragged me inside and pushed me onto the couch. Looking at him funny, I felt a slight pang of worry hit my stomach, causing me to hold it protectively.

"Zack, what's wrong?" I asked quietly, watching him pace up and down frantically, running his hands through his hair and rubbing his face tiredly. There was something wrong, I could guess this much, but what exactly? Well I had to wait for him to tell me that now don't I?

"Brian knows," He blurted out, and instantly my eyes widened as panic ran through every fibre of my body, stiffening me and causing my brain to react vividly, my breath coming shorter now.

"He-he knows?" The words came tentatively out of my mouth, my tongue stuttering over the syllables, he can't know, he just can't. Zack looked at me wide-eyed, realising what I thought he meant and shook his head wildly, his black hair swaying slightly with his movement as he rushed over to me, dropping to his knees in front of my body.

"No, God no he doesn't know about that thank god, though I think he'll be able to guess soon enough," Zack mumbled, his eyes looking at my bump as his hands trailed up my thighs towards my stomach, rubbing it gently.

He gestured towards the sofa, and I did as told, laying back as Zack moved to lay next to me, leaning up on one elbow, his arm protectively around my waist, his fingers rubbing invisible circles on the bump that held our child.

"I don't wanna see his reaction to finding out you're pregnant," He mumbled quietly, evidently un-nerved by Brian. But then again, Brian seemed to be a little volatile to be honest, better Amanda than me.

"He went crazy when he found out I'm still with you, so god knows what he's gonna be like when he founds out about this, it's not gonna be good baby, I tell you, I'm not looking forward to it at all," He mumbled, cuddling up to me now, his head in my neck and the breath from his words tickling me slightly.

Squirming, I lay there quietly, wondering why on Earth Brian was being like this. This wasn't fair to be completely honest. Zack and me were in a completely loving relationship. Yes ok, so I was 19 and he was 24, but that's nothing, that's only five years. There are relationships that have much wider differences. Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner, that's a huge age gap and they love each other.

It wasn't that we weren't supposed to be together, I was a student at his university, but if that's the case, I'll drop out. Maybe it was because we'd only been together a few months. Sure the reason for our relationship even beginning had been sexually, but, we'd bonded together now, and weren't willing to let go.

Maybe a few months is too early for a baby, but, really, by the time our child comes into our lives, we'll have been together over a year. Zack loves me, and I love him, what's not right about that?

And Brian was being hypocritical, he was having a tantrum over me and Zack being together, and yet he was going around behind Zack's back dating my best friend here in university, also a student. That's not fair in my eyes. We've been together longer than they have, and they're in the exact same situation.

Biting my lip, I looked into Zack's eyes, seeing the love and devotion reflecting back at me, and sighed softly, bringing myself to say this.

"I didn't want to say this Zack, but he's brought it upon himself. He's made his bed, now he can lay in it. But, there's something very important you need to know about Brian," I trailed off, looking down slightly. Zack was silent before he brought my chin back up, bringing my eyes back to him.

"What?" He whispered softly, his stare firm on me.

"You're not the only one being bad. Brian's also with a student. Amanda, they're together. I didn't want to tell you, I was supposed to keep it a secret, but, if Brian's being like this, it's not fair when he's doing the exact same thing," Looking at him, I watched as the words sank into his brain.

"He's bitching me out when he's doing the exact same? I mean sure she isn't pregnant but still! What he's doing is wrong as well. Why is he doing this? This isn't fair! Why should I be made to feel like shit for something that Brian is also doing behind my back. I don't know, I'm glad you told me sweetheart," He said quietly, closing his eyes and sighing.

"What the hell are we gonna do? I'm being bitched out by Brian for something he's doing the hypocrite, we need to do something about this babe, we really do," He said quietly, frowning to himself before looking back at me and kissing me gently.

"We just gotta keep him from finding out about Baker Junior until I figure out a way to confront him about this," He whispered quietly, nuzzling his head back into my neck. Evidently still angry, but calm enough to be thinking rationally thankfully.

"You will, I'm sure you will," I said, convincing not only him but also myself in the progress. He would do something, I'm sure of it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zomg, so I finally updated it
Sorry for the lack
Had exams and then a whole 'I cba' phase
But here it is =]
I'm sure Amanda will be happy too :D
x