Vengeance University

Chapter Three

I slammed my hand onto the alarm that was blaring next to my head. The alarm kept going. I slammed it again, and again it kept blaring. I sighed and pulled my pillow tightly over my head to try and drown out the annoying sound. That didn't work either.

"Turn that bloody thing off..." Sarah grumbed from her bed. I picked my head up and finally got the alarm to shut off. It was 7:35 a.m. My eyes instantly shot open and I was not very much awake.

"OH SHIT!" I said and jumped out of my bed.

"Whaaat? Stop fucking yellin', will ya? Trying to sleep here," Sarah grumbled at me again and rolled over to face the wall.

"I have Anatomy this morning and I'm gonna be late. Just the thing I wanted on the first day of classes," I said as I frantically rummaged around for clothes to pull on.

Sarah started to sit up, looking more awake. "...Which Anatomy class do you have?" she asked.

"Human Anatomy," I replied as I struggled to pull on my left shoe.

"Shiiiit... what time is it?"

"Well, now it's 7:45," I sighed as I pulled on my other shoe.

"When does Anatomy begin?" she asked.

"At eight, and it's pretty much on the other side of campus," I huffed as I quickly pulled my hair back.

"Oh shit is right!" Sarah exlaimed and got out of bed as well.

We were ready in five minutes flat, giving us about ten minutes to find the classroom. We quickly grabbed our Anatomy stuff that we'd need and raced out of the dorm, locking it behind us.

"Oh God, I look horrible," I groaned as we got nearer the Anatomy room. We had to leave the dorm building and go outside, and it was raining. Just adding to the luck. The only luck Sarah and I had was that neither of us were wearing white.

We had about three minutes left to get to the room. "I sure hope the professor isn't completely gorgeous," I groaned again.

Sarah laughed. "Well, you should pet your hops down right now because he pretty much is gorgeous."

I sighed. "Greeaaattt.... Wait, how do you know that? You juts got here yesterday," I asked in confusion.

"He came to get me from the airport and told me he was the Human Anatomy professor."

"Oh," was all I could get out before we arrived at the class, right on time. Sarah and I took seats that were right next to each other. I looked around the room; it wasn't very lard at all. Definitely not a lecture hall or anything like that. The other students were all different ages, and they filled the room with a soft buzz as they chattered quietly. I next noticed that this assumed 'gorgeous' professor was nowhere to be found.

"Well, at least we beat the teacher," Sarah chuckled. No sooner had she said that, that the door opened and a guy walked in. He definitely didn't look like a professor, but he sure was gorgeous. He stepped to the front of the room, behind his desk, and as he turned his back to the class I saw his muscles rippling through his shirt, which was white. He ran a hand through his long black hair that fell to about his shoulders, and it made him look incredibly sexy.

"Alright. Settle down," he said as he turned back to the class. His face was nothing short of beautiful, and my mouth was probably hanging open. He couldn't have been older than mid-twnties. He wasn't wearing a suit either, but rather jeans and a white shirt.

"So, this is Human Anatomy, and I'm your professor, Mr. Haner. During this semester coure, you will be learning everything about the human body," he said as he placed his hands on the desk and looked at the class.

"Everything?" I asked amusedly to myself, not expecting anyone but Sarah to hear me.

"Yes, everything. Is there a problem?" Mr. Haner asked as his eyes snapped over to me.

"No."

"Good. Because I expect you all to take this class seriously. No laughing or chuckling over body parts. We're all adults here, and I expect some maturity to be shown. This is a generally easy class, and I promise I won't make it boring for you."

"He sure won't make it boring for me... Can I study his anatomy instead?" I whispered to Sarah, who coughed loudly to try and cover her laughter.

If Mr. Haner didn't turn out to be a hard-ass in the future, I could see myself highly enjoying Human Anatomy.