Vengeance University

Chapter Thirty

Zack's hand remained firmly in my own as he sat down next to me, Amanda dragging Brian into Zack's bedroom and raised voices following. A sigh left me as I lay my head on his shoulder. Why was it so hard for us to just, be together?

"I love you," I whispered softly to him. He smiled down at me and kissed my hair gently, sighing himself as he looked back up again.

"I love you too. I'm sorry I put you on the spot, seriously. I didn't meant to, it just happened. I love you though, and I love our baby. We're gonna be good parents Sarah, I promise you," Zack whispered. I smiled softly at him, listening to the shouting in the other room.

"What shall we call him?" I asked him quietly, trying to take his mind off the shouting in the other room and our current situation. Zack looked at me and grinned at my distraction.

"Thomas? Daniel? Adam?" I listed to him. He considered them for a moment before smiling at me.

"Ok, you pick the first name, I'll pick the middle," We smiled and both agreed before sitting in silence, thinking of what our first child could be called.

"I want Adam for the first name," I mumbled quietly, causing Zack to grin and nod at my decision. It was nice name, Adam Baker. It suited.

"Caleb. Adam Caleb Baker," Zack smiled at me, and we both sat in silence, me now rubbing my ever-expanding stomach. Adam Caleb Baker, that was the name of our first son. Our child, the baby we created and are fighting so hard to keep.

The door opening frightened us both, and Zack instantly went protective, causing me to smile at him and place my hand on his arm. Kissing his shoulder, we waited for the words from Brian. It was almost like he was a judge, sentencing us to our impending doom or something. The thought of Brian in a white wig made me chuckle.

Amanda smiled at me, and I returned it, glad she was still friends with me even after what Zack had said. Brian glared at us slightly before Amanda elbowed him in the ribs, causing him to glare at her before he sighed, the breath leaving his lungs quick and fast.

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise what I was asking you to do. I can't tell you to kill your baby, it's not my decision to make, and it's just plain wrong. He's your son Zack, and, you deserve to have happiness. I know I've found mine now," He said, looking at Amanda and smiling at her.

This resulted in a return smile from me. They were both happy together, like me and Zack, and hopefully, this meant that our lives could return to normal now that Brian had got over his hypocritical prejudice.

"I'm sorry man if you felt I was like, I don't know, flaunting it or something. I wasn't, I swear to God, I just. For the first I actually love someone, and when you got all pissy over it, it frightened me and just made me fight harder," Brian nodded and smiled at me.

"You're a good girl really. You do well in class that's for sure, and Amanda always says how nice and good you are. I suppose I can't really ask for anything more for my friend can I? I just hope you stay with him no matter what, make sure your kid doesn't grow up to be the little shit Zack was,"

Zack gasped at this and I couldn't help but laugh at the incredulous expression on his face. Amanda sniggered as well as Brian's smirk grew larger, only causing Zack's head to shake in disbelief before he stood up and they did one of those one armed man hug things.

"Thanks man, I'm so glad you're ok with it. It's awful not having your best friend right there for you, you know?" Brian smiled and nodded, slapping his back causing Zack to grimace slightly.

"Steady on there," He mumbled, causing me to smile as he took my hand and pulled me up.

"So, let's try this again shall we?" Zack smirked, causing Brian to return the gesture and take Amanda's hand. He looked at me and smiled.

"I'm Brian, and this is my girlfriend Amanda," He said, smirking at the silliness of the situation. I laughed slightly as Zack's mouth twitched.

"I'm Zachary, and this is my girlfriend Sarah-" He paused for a moment and pressed his other hand against my stomach. "-And this is my son, Adam Caleb Baker," Their eyes widened and they smiled.

"You chose a name?" We grinned and nodded.

"It's a really nice name, and you two are gonna be amazing parents," Amanda said, grinning and winking at me. I smirked and my eyebrow rose at her, the same thought flashing through our heads no doubt.

God damn did we score well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Amanda kept moaning for this and I finally decided to write it lol
=]
Not fantastic but meh, it's tehre isn't it? I didn't have much to work with to be honest
But there ya go lovemuffins =]
x