Vengeance University

Epilogue: Two Years Later

Shutting off the car, I locked the doors behind me and headed inside. Tossing my keys on the counter and slipping my shoes off by the door, I could hear the TV on in the living room. Stepping into the doorway, I saw Brian lounging on the couch, head tilted back and eyes closed as he held a beer in one hand. Slowly smiling, I quietly dropped my bag onto the floor and walked up behind the couch, placing my hands on Brian's shoulders. Catching the smirk on his lips when he knew I was there, I leaned my head down and placed a kiss on his neck.

Smiling as I felt the groan through the muscles in his neck, I slowly ran my hands down his chest and across his stomach, my fingertips brushing under the elastic of his boxers as I sucked his skin between my teeth, biting down gently.

"Mmm... Baby, are you trying to get me all riled up?" he groaned out, and I laughed before kissing his neck to soothe the bite.

"Maybe," I whispered before going around the couch and sitting down next to him as he picked his head up. "Was it working?" I asked seductively, and Brian smirked, his dark eyes shining.

"When don't you rile me up?" he asked darkly, his voice practically growling. Smiling once more, I leaned in and kissed his cheek. "How was class?"

"It was good, I just hate it because it's so late in the evening and it pulls me away from you," I answered, smiling affectionately as Brian placed his hand on the inside of my thigh.

Two years had passed, and Brian and I were going strong, and I couldn't have been happier. I had permanently moved in with him after freshman year, and to make our relationship possible, and to keep Brian from losing his job, I transferred to another college in LA. I had to commute every day, but just being with Brian was enough to make up for it entirely, and after this year was up, I would only have one more year until graduation.

Sarah and I still kept close contact, and ever since Brian had gotten over his issues with Sarah and Zack having a baby, the four of us were closer. The two had had Adam, their little boy, and he was the most adorable little thing ever. He was definitely shaping up to be just like Zack, getting into mischief left and right and getting away with it with his big, gorgeous, green eyes.

"Mmm...babe get up. There's something I've gotta show you," Brian said, lightly pulling away from me. Confused, I smiled as he headed for the stairs.

"Baby?" I called, and he stopped, turning back to me.

"Go out on the deck and wait for me there," he said with a dashing smile, and didn't give me any time for questions before he hurried upstairs. Sighing and shaking my head, I smiled as I crossed the room, pulling on the sliding door and stepping out into the dusk, the sun fading along the horizon as a gentle breeze blew in off the ocean. Crossing my arms and sighing, I leaned on the railing of the deck, wondering just what Brian was up to. What could he possibly have to show me?

Hearing the door slide behind me, I looked over my shoulder and saw Brian walk up to me, his hands empty.

"I thought you were getting something?" I asked, smiling at the look on his face as he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You'll see," he whispered, burying his face into my neck and placing a delicate kiss there. Shifting behind me, Brian pressed his body into mine and I could feel something hard press into me.

"Brian-" I started to say, rolling my eyes as I tried not to laugh.

"I want you...to reach your hand into my pocket," he mumbled, kissing my neck harder, and I closed my eyes as he brushed his tongue along my skin.

"Baby-" I protested, but Brian shushed me, lifting his head.

"Just do it...," he said, and I turned and looked into his eyes to see nothing but sincerity. Sighing, I reached behind me and rubbed my hand up Brian's thigh, slipping it into his pocket. I could feel a velvety smooth box press into my palm and my breath caught in my throat. "Now pull it out," Brian whispered, and I slowly did so, bringing the black box before me.

"Br--Brian, what...?" I asked, unable to form words.

"Open it...," he whispered, kissing my cheek, and I turned to look at him before opening it to reveal a diamond perched atop a platinum band, waiting to be slipped on my finger. I took in a slow shaky breath.

"Amanda...will you marry me?" he asked, and I blinked hard a few times before taking a deep breath. Holding the box firmly in one hand I turned in Brian's arms and looked up into his eyes, seeing the serious look on his face.

"I....Brian," I stuttered, looking down at the ring again before gazing up at him again and smiling slowly, feeling my eyes mist over. "Yes. Yes, I'll marry you," I whispered, smiling as Brian did as well, leaning in and kissing my lips hard.

"I love you," he whispered, pulling back and resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you, too. And I can't wait to marry you."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Quickly walking into the sitting room, I checked that everything was tidy for when Zacky was coming home. He should be back around 3pm, and I hoped to God he wouldn't come home early or something. He's always awkward like that.

I'd finished my freshman year at University, but then dropped out to have Adam and look after him. I can't do University and look after a baby at the same time, and so Adam took preference. As a result, I moved in with Zack into his house, and he moved out of the University, living with us.

A few months after Adam was born, Zack had proposed to me, which promptly led to us being unified in both the eyes of God and the law. To be perfectly honest, I don't really think my life could get any better, even if it tried. So this was my life now. Zachary, Adam and Sarah Baker.

"Ma!" Adam called out, he was still very young, only a year and a half old, but he'd taken to speaking like a duck to water if I'm honest. He didn't speak sentences, just some words here and there. Walking over to him in his little playpen, I smiled and knelt down in front of him.

He was sat at the very edge, most likely having crawled across and had his hands out of the bars, grasping for me. "Ma!" He cried again, looking up at me with his big, green eyes. I know it sounds stereotypical, but he managed to get Zack's eyes. Down to the whole, changing from green to grey to blue. Apart from Zack, he was the best thing in my life.

"Daddy's gonna be home soon," I cooed to him, grinning as I picked him up and held him close to me. He gave a squeal of excitement and wriggled in my arms. He was all for his daddy and always got excited when I mentioned Zack.

"Yeah baby boy, Daddy's gonna be here," He waved his little arms in the air and gave another gurgled shriek, laughing out as I kissed his cheeks. He was adorable, and it always made my stomach buzz with excitement and pride when I remember that he's mine.

A noise from outside alerted me to the black car pulling up in the drive, and a smile stretched across my face.

"Adam, guess who's home?" I cooed quietly, and Adam instantly looked at the door from where we were in the hallway. The handle turned and opened, and Zack walked in, wearing a white shirt and some black jeans.

"Da-da!" He screamed out, causing Zack to grin broadly as he kicked his shoes off and came over to us.

"Hello little man. Been a good boy for Mommy?" He asked, taking Adam from my arms and lifting him up. Adam gave another shriek and clapped his hands together causing us to both laugh and smile at him.

"Happy birthday Daddy," I said, looking at Zack and smiling. He grinned back at me and kissed Adam's forehead, walking into the sitting room with him.

Adam soon fell asleep on Zack, and so we put him to bed for a nap. In the kitchen, I made dinner and bit my lip at the present I was going to give Zack. At that thought, Zack himself walked in and instantly moved over to me, putting a hand around my waist and turning me around before pressing his lips to mine hard.

A moan left my throat as he licked my lower lip, asking for entrance, which I happily gave him. He pulled away after a few minutes and grinned broadly at me, licking his lips.

"So? Where's my presents?" He teased me, causing me to scoff and roll my eyes.

"Always demanding aren’t we Mr Baker?" He laughed as we walked back into the sitting room once I'd made sure dinner would be ok, before reaching into a cupboard and handing Zack a small pile of presents.

He grinned and opened them, whilst replying to me.

"You're usually the one demanding Mrs Baker, only in different circumstances," He teased, winking at me. I laughed softly and watched as he opened them all, Jimmy as usual giving him the joke present. This time a pair of handcuffs, that looked quite sturdy to be honest. Zack laughed and looked up at me, a mischievous glint in his eye.

"We should use these tonight, as Mommy and Daddy haven't had any alone time lately," I smiled and looked down, biting my lip. It was true, Adam had been ill the past few days, meaning we'd had not much time to ourselves. Moving back to the cupboard, I pulled out one last box and handed it to him.

"This present is very special," I grinned at him. His eyebrow rose in question, before opening it. He stared it at for a while, before looking up at me, his eyes wide and jaw slack.

"Is this real? Does this mean what I think it means?" He asked quickly. I grinned and nodded at him, causing him to yelp in excitement and jumped on me, kissing me all over my face and neck. I laughed out at his reaction as he pulled away finally.

"The Baker family grows once again!" He said, punching a fist in the air causing me to laugh and roll my eyes at him. He chuckled slightly and leant down, kissing me softly, before a smirk made its way onto his face.

"You know babe, it really is about time we invested in condoms though."
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD IT"S THE END!!!! I'm so excited for this. This is probably my best-reviewed story so far, and it's not even completely mine, as Sarah owns half the rights to it haha

Hope you guys enjoyed the story!! :D