Vengeance University

Chapter Eight

My first taste of college was one that I truly adored. The freedom I had was so much better than in England, and the lessons where much more laid back. One of my favourite lessons had been Human Anatomy.

That was until Mr Haner started being an ass to Amanda. I wasn't so bothered by that, but then he started being even more of an ass to me. And it seemed I couldn't go without a lesson without getting a detention now.

Sounds like high school right? Yeah, except my detentions where with Headmaster Baker. After only two weeks of being at college, I'd gone onto first name terms with him. Turns out his real name is Zachary James Baker. Believe me, I was so trying out my name with his afterwards, and I sounded like a teenage girl with a crush. I didn't tell Amanda though.

She'd tease me into oblivion, and I definitely didn't want that. Although, she had the hots for Mr Haner, even though he was being a total hardass to her. But as I'd discovered since when did that stop me?

Back to the present though. Mr Baker (calling him Headmaster Baker was so stupid, so I refused, much to his amusement) looked up and grinned seeing me stepping into his office and flopping into the chair. No words where spoken between us as I got out my books and started to do one of the many essays I had.

I don't know how the hell I manage to get so many, considering all I do when I come into detention is do them. Currently my paper was for Journalism and Media.

'How is the media influential in the modern era? And what impact does it have on the public'

I actually loved media and journalism, as I loved to write, so this was all coming pretty easily to me, and in 15 minutes I already had a page and a half written on my laptop, which I always brought with me to these damned detentions.

I started slightly as Mr Baker talked, I still haven't got used to using his real name, in fact, and I often called him 'Sir' much to his distaste. But when you spent the past 7 years in an English Catholic high school, where youre brought up to call everyone 'Sir' and 'Miss', it's pretty hard not to.

"What do you exactly that causes you to get so many detentions?" He asked, looking up at me, chewing his pen in his left hand. I bit my lip, I always had a soft spot for left handed people. I sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know, Mr Haner's being like an ass to both me and Amanda, although she just get cold glares to be honest, I get the detentions" I said, sighing as I typed some more words onto the screen. He bit his pierced lips and looked away.

"I'll talk to him about it, he's giving you far too many to be honest" He said, looking back down at the letter he was writing. I nodded thankfully, and carried on writing. After half an hour I'd finished my essay, much to my pleasure. Closing the word document and putting my stuff back in my bag, I simply started to surf the Internet. My detentions where always from 4 to 7pm. After school detentions sucked so bad. It was only 5:30pm now, and so I had an hour and half to sit in boredom.

I jumped as Mr Baker, Zacky, growled and threw his pen down in frustration. I raised my eyebrows in amusement at him, and grinned at his frustration. He looked up at me and glared slightly, causing me to bit my lip to stop myself from laughing. He rolled his eyes and groaned, running his hands through his hair.

My eyebrow arched in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked, confused as to why he was suddenly so frustrated. He sighed and leaned back in his chair, his head laying back. My eyes widened slightly and I had to bit my lip to stop myself from doing anything. All I wanted was to just reach across and take him, he looked so nice.

"I fucking suck at writing this shit, I can't do it. Never have been able to" He said, his language vulgar as normal as he pointed towards the sheet of paper, which had a lot of crossings out on it. I smiled and him and stood up, walking round the table, before leaning over slightly reading what he'd got.

Looking back at him, I shook my head slightly.

"No offence, but for a headmaster, that's pretty poor" I said, biting my lip as I leaned against the table. He sighed in frustration and nodded.

"I'm only 23, I got this place when I was 19, inherited it off my dad, therefore I was automatically headmaster. It's pretty crap, believe me, you don't get girls when you're a headmaster, it's not interesting" He whined at me. I chuckled softly.

"That's no reason to be crap at writing," I said, raising an eyebrow. I myself was only 18, yet far better at writing. He looked at me incredulously.

"You're not a guy, I am, I never paid attention in school," He said, pouting slightly at me. I rolled my eyes and knelt down at the desk, taking a new piece of paper and looking at what he'd written. Grabbing the fountain pen, I chewed it slightly, forgetting that he himself had been chewing it earlier.

"Whom are you writing to, what about, and why?" I said, the pen in my right hand, ready to jot it down. He raised an eyebrow at me; I couldn't help but notice he had really good shaped eyebrows too.

"Why?" He asked quietly, his head tipped to the side slightly. I laughed and shook my head.

"Do you want me to write this or not? I am taking journalism and media, I'm good at this stuff" I smiled at him. He smiled back softly, before taking a breath.

After a good half an hour, he finally had a perfectly written letter, which I then typed up for him and printed off on the special Vengeance Uni paper. He read it over and grinned at me.

"Thanks, youre a lifesaver," He said, smiling at me. I nodded slightly, my cheeks turning slightly red at this compliment, to which I was proud of.

"You're welcome, glad I could use my skills to help someone," I muttered softly, looking down. He grinned.

"Glad my schools actually teaching something" He said, smirking at me. I laughed and nodded, showing he was right. I looked at the clock, and saw it was now 7:10pm. Turns out I'd been working longer than half an hour; I didn't know I hadn't kept track of the time. I looked back and took my stuff, hoisting it up onto my shoulder, getting ready to go back to my dorm.

"I best go back to my dorm now" I said, turning round. I was surprised though when I ended up against the wall. I looked up at Zack, and he smirked down at me, his body pressed to mine. Any other time, I would've been very worried, but dear God no, not right now. I needed this.

"I don't think that will be necessary right now" He whispered, his voice thick with lust. I gulped and nodded, before Zack's lips where on me, causing me to moan out softly. I don't want to go into details of what happened that night, but I'll leave it to your imagination, because it's not that hard to figure out what happened.

That had been around two weeks ago. Since then, I'd happily agreed to go to my detentions from Mr Haner; in fact, I was often beating him to it. Suggesting I go to detentions. I knew this made both Amanda and Mr Haner suspicious, but I didn't care. As you can imagine, I did no work when I was with my detentions.

I lie actually, I did, he made me do something before I got to have any fun. And believe me, fun we did have. I'm not saying we were sex crazed, because we weren't. We actually spent a lot of time just talking, finding out about each other. It felt strange to say I was officially fucking my headmaster, but at the same time, it felt right.

Currently, I was sat in his lap, as he was writing another letter. I was now reciting things to him and he just resorted to scribbling them down, pausing every so often to ask me how to spell something. I found it quite comical, that I was telling my headmaster how to spell. He gave a grin as he finished it, I noticed he had to write a lot of letters, and I wondered how the hell he normally did it.

He gave me a soft kiss before the door began to open, causing me to literally leap off his lap in surprise.