‹ Prequel: If Only They Knew
Sequel: A Love Like This
Status: D-D-D-D-D-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

On Your Side

End.

Nick and Sarah had been back together for little over a week, it was safe to say things were perfect. They hadn’t argued since they became official and they were once again the ‘it’ couple.
It was the day tour came to an end, after the final show and a few too many drinks the bands and crew made their way to the hotel where they’d spend the night before their early flights the following morning.

“Goodnight guys.” Sarah said, snuggled into Nick’s side in the hotel bar. She smiled at all her friends, including Joel who had come to terms with the fact that what he did was wrong, he even said he understood why Sarah wouldn’t accept the apology but in the end she forgave him anyway, she still wanted to be friends with him.

After a chorus of ‘goodnight’s Nick and Sarah found their way to their room.

“I’m gonna wash up before bed.” Nick said kissing her cheek and turning for the bathroom.

She reached for his hand “no, you’re not.” she nibbled on her lip nervously, waiting for him to catch on.

He spun on his heels and licked his lips “are you implying...” he trailed off

With a nod she looped her arms around the back of his neck, he placed his hands on her waist and with their lips connected they fell to the bed.

His lips found her neck while she worked on undoing his buttons “you picked the worst time to wear a button down.” she giggled

He grunted as he started to lightly nibble the skin on her collar bone.

She managed to pull off his shirt, he’d got off her shorts and panties and was in the process of undoing his belt buckle (it was one of those stupid ones that takes forever to undo).

He dropped his boxers with his jeans and she pulled off her tank top “oh man, I’m so happy you’re not wearing a bra, too many delays already.” he smirked.

“you were never one to wait.” she said airily as he pushed inside of her.

------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was awake, watching the sun creep into the sky from Nick’s sleeping arms

“are you awake?” came quietly from beside her once the sun was fully up and the light was blaring into the room.

“mhmm.” she smiled into his bare chest

He chuckled “well, good morning Beautiful.”

She fake pouted “it’s not a good morning”

“I’ll be in Arizona within the month, you won’t miss me too much.”

“A lot can happen in a month, think about tour, Jess announced she was pregnant, me and Joel broke up, we were seeing each other, Jess and Eric got engaged, we broke off whatever it was, we didn’t speak for a week, we got back together now a week later here we are, you’re going off to home on the East Coast and I’ll be here on the West Coast again without you.”

“Baby, we went 8 months without each other, I’m sure we can handle 1 more.”

“But I don’t want to wait another month to see you.”

He sighed “I don’t have anywhere to live in Arizona yet.”

She gulped “live with me.”

“What?”

She nodded “come and live in my apartment. I have an empty room, I don’t care you can build a home studio or whatever you want Nick, but come and live with me.”

He slipped his arm from around her body and sat up “are you sure?”

“I’ve never been more certain about anything.”

“100%?”

“You said yourself, what’s life without risk?”

He grinned, pacing his arms either side of her head and leaning down to kiss her “I love you.”

“well it’s a shame I can’t stand you then.” she winked

“that was mean.”

She giggled “I’m not even sorry.”

He shrugged “I guess I’ll stay away for that month then, who knows maybe longer.”

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“well, if my girlfriend can’t stand me...”

She laughed “alright, alright I love you.”

He chuckled “good.”

“Now can you go and get dressed or something because I’m sure you’re aware you have morning wood and it’s touching my leg.”

“I definitely have a better idea.”

--------------------------------------------------------------

“Fun night? and morning...” John smirked when Sarah and Nick joined everyone at the table for breakfast

Nick chuckled “sorry, I’m not sure I understand what you’re getting at.”

“the beds aren’t fitted and they’re thin walls.” Justin added

Sarah bit her lip with a giggle “oops.”

“on the topic of thin walls, I overheard you guys are moving in together? That’s big, congratulations.”

They looked at each other and smiled.

Jess pushed her chair out, looking at Sarah “we need to talk.”

Sarah’s smile dropped and she followed Jess as she walked out into the hotel lobby “what are you doing?”

“what I should have done 8 months ago.”

“a week you’ve been together.”

“Jess, why are you being like this?”

“I just think you’re rushing back into this.”

Sarah sighed “I just want this to work out and asking him to move in with me feels right.”

“is it what you want though?”

she smiled “I think it is, I really do.”

Jess nodded, wrapping her arms around her best friend “if you’re happy then I am, but I just wanted to make sure.” she let go, “now go back to him because he looks worried.”

--------------------------------------------------------

“this is the final check-in call for flight 47392 to Boston, Massachusetts.”

Sarah sighed “you gotta go, babe.”

He lifted her chin with his index finger “maybe I don’t wanna.” he smiled, pressing his lips to hers

She giggled “well I have to check-in in 5 minut....”she was cutoff by the announcement

”passengers for the 10.30 flight to Phoenix, Arizona will start check-in in 5 minutes, please make your way to the desks.”

He pouted “Okay, but text me when you land.”

She nodded “I will.”

He kissed her again “I’ll call you when I get home, I miss you already.”

Eric stood watching Jess have her bag weighed and tickets checked before she headed for security, waving to him on the way.

“I’ll see you in couple weeks then.” she said, almost teary

“yeah, I’ll speak to you everyday.” he smiled before turning to the check-in desk

After checking in he ran over and placed a kiss on her forehead “bye baby.”

“Bye, I love you.”

“I love you too.” He walked quickly to security, blowing her a kiss as he reached the guard.

Eric draped his arm across her shoulder “you ready to go home?”

She shook her head “nope.”

“Me either, but we gotta”

“I don’t want to.”

Eric sighed “they’re back soon, you know that.”

“I’ve been without him for so long, I don’t want to leave him again.”

“You don’t have to, get a ticket, I’ll meet you in Boston.” came from behind them

Sarah spun around “Nick, I can’t do that, I have to work tomorrow.”

He gulped “then I’m coming with you.”

“no, you need to get on that plane with my pregnant best fiend, pack up then get your booty to Arizona.”

He nodded “ok, we can cope for a couple of weeks. “ he pecked her lips then said more to himself than anyone else “we can definitely do it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm starting my Eric and Jess story TOMORROW!
Hopefully I'll get the first chapter up by tomorrow evening, if not it'll be up this weekend at some point.

You've all been great, I hope you'll stick with me for my next story.
There will be some more Nick and Sarah, don't worry.