You Know I Make You Wanna Scream

Putting the Plan in Motion

Within the next week or so, any stranger would think that we've been living here for years. We installed an amazing improved stereo system, flat screen TV, and a few other needed appliances and such. I guess you could say that our parents really love us.

I groggily opened my eyes to the smell of bacon and eggs flowing through the house. Chris must be over here showing off his secret culinary skills. I stretched as I got out of bed, and made my way down to the kitchen. "Well look who finally decided to get up," Randi laughed as she swallowed a forkful of hash browns.

I rolled my eyes, "C'mon, I didn't sleep in that late!"

I noticed that both Randi and Chris were staring at the oven clock and suppressing laughter, so I followed their stare and saw that I had slept in until 10 AM! I was supposed to be at an illustration intern meeting in exactly 30 minutes...

"Shit!" I cursed as I ran down the hall to my room and quickly changed into a black and grey pinstriped business suit, straightened my hair, and applied just a slight amount of makeup, enough to look like myself but not so “scary.”

I rushed to the kitchen again, noting I only had 10 minutes left. Good thing that this event was on campus, otherwise I’d be mega screwed.

"Ok, I should be back around one, so you guys can go to lunch without me if you want. Um…don't forget to clean up. Peace out!" I yelled as I ran out the door to the truck.

If I wasn’t in such a rush, I could’ve had just enough time to laugh at myself. Seriously, I just sounded like their mother! All humor aside, I pressed the pedal to the metal and pulled into the parking lot mere seconds before the meeting was about to begin.

When I walked in, it turned out that they were still distributing nametags. And much to my surprise, people were still stumbling in after me. Sometimes I honestly believe I worry way too much.

The meeting itself was a great success. I ended up meeting some pretty cool people, some of which I had common classes with this semester, got brochures for internships, and even received a couple of compliments on the drawings I’ve gathered thus far for my portfolio. Anyone near me could tell that I was excessively ecstatic as I practically skipped back to the truck. At this rate, tonight would definitely be a party night.

I drove home to find two very strange things: it smelled like shit and Randi had left a note. I plugged my nose in suspicious disgust as I crept into the bathroom to see if I could figure out the source of the massive stench.

I groaned as I looked at the chunk of nastiness resting at the bottom of the toilet. The water was raised unnaturally high, and something told me this thing was clogged. My suspicions were confirmed after four flushes, and no success. No matter how many times I tried to flush afterward, it didn't go up or down…now that's really gross. That note better explain what's going on here.

The note was written on the back of some receipt and resting on the corner of the counter. It read:

Myra, I'm leaving to go look for a job. Chris said he'll stay here a little longer, but he’ll probably be gone before you get back home.

Love, Randi the Great

I rolled my eyes after reading her signature, but then realized that it must’ve been Chris who was the one responsible for the clogged toilet, though it doesn't really seem like something he would do…

I groaned as I pulled the phone book out from under the kitchen desk and looked for a plumber. I dreaded the thought of some gross fat man coming here while I’m helpless and alone - talk about paranoia. Remember: keep the past where it belongs.

I forced myself to dial the number and sat on the couch waiting for him to arrive.

-M. Shadows-

"Is anyone else ready to go look for new prey? I need someone to fuck with," I asked in a bored tone as I skimmed through some text messages in my cell.

All of the guys agreed in their own way as we chugged our liquor as if it were water. At this point in our career, liquor was almost necessary to keep the entertainment and creativity flowing.

As I lounged back in the leather recliner, a random memory suddenly entered my mind, causing some beer to slip past my lips as I began laughing. “What’s so funny, man?” Zacky asked, eyeing me strangely.

"Do you guys remember Myra, from like 3 or 4 years ago? Damn, I would just love to go hunt her down and finally finish off our first project,” I suggested.

Syn had a thoughtful look on his face, as if he was reliving memories, before he finally ended up cheering for the idea. He should be the one to support the idea the most, considering the fact that Myra was his girlfriend at the time.

“You know, that would probably be way better than any of the kills we’ve done lately. It would be challenging to find her, but damn would it be worth it.”

Rev stood up and walked over to the computer near by. He was always the pro when it came to stalking people. "Don't worry, I'm on it!" he announced with a confidence-filled grin.

He quickly typed Myra’s name in some weird college database and you'd never believe it, but we found her. It would seem that Myra must have forgotten all about us, because she was stupid enough to return to the neighborhood for her college education.

It’s a shame she has no idea what she’s in for. And I can promise you that she will greatly regret the day she ever decided to return to California. We each exchanged pleased looks as we gathered around the kitchen table, shoving all the fast food wrappers and bloody utensils out of the way so we could plan properly.

***

The following morning, Synyster, Rev, and I decided to go gather some dirt on Myra, find out where she lives, and create a reason for us to return to her new home later tonight. Myra attended a rather prestigious college located right in the heart of Hollywood. It was a sprawling campus, with several residential locations.

Of course, since Myra was so much classier than the other freshman, she’s living in the gated community of condos. Luckily, the community was along the edges of the campus, right near a thick forest.

Rev drove the van off the main road and down the bumpy, grassy hill to the right. If our calculations were correct, then we should be close to her condo…number 233 A. Once we saw the black rod iron fence, we decided to jump it and try our luck.

“Hers is just a couple feet down the street,” Synyster noted as we walked slowly down the sidewalk.

I decided to go ahead of the other two slightly, just to get a sneak peak inside the house. As it turns out, it would seem we weren’t alone. A girl and a guy were both sitting at the kitchen table, chatting. Looks like all we can do is sit and wait until these little inconveniences disappear.

"Hmm, maybe we could snag that chick as an encore or something?" Rev suggested, nodding toward the black-haired girl.

"That could work…or we could just use them against Myra some how. I don’t really give a shit what we do with them, I just want this to be the best work we've ever done," Syn said.

I nodded, "Don't worry, man. We'll use all our tricks on this one!"

We waited in the bushes until we were sure that both people left the condo. Then, we picked the back door lock and made our way inside. The Rev whistled and said, "Check out this place!"

I made my way further into the condo, walking down the short hallway until I ran into two closed doors. “Which one do you think is hers?”

Syn shrugged and kicked both doors open with just enough force to get the job done, yet keep the doors’ hinges intact. One room was purple and the other was black and white. "This one's definitely her room," he confirmed as he stepped into the purple room. Oh that’s right, purple was her favorite color.

She had tons of band posters plastered across the walls, a HIM comforter on the bed, and framed pictures of her with those two other people along the shelves attached to her desk. Syn stared hard at the photos, his eyes holding a hint of resentment.

He shook his head and placed a hand over his heart and said with a tone of false pain, "She doesn't even have a picture of her and me together! I’m devastated." I humored him with a laugh as I scanned the rest of the room, memorizing every bit of it for our return tonight.

“Hey guys we don’t know when the bitch is gonna be back so we better work fast,” the Rev pointed out, leaning casually against the white door frame.

I got up off her bed and found my way down to the basement to mess with the electric system. And just for a little bit of entertainment, the Rev decided to run over to the bathroom and take a massive dump to give me a reason to return as a plumber before the real fun begins.

Before we left, Syn changed the locks around so that we had easy access to the condo tonight, regardless of whether or not little defenseless Myra thinks that the door is locked.

“How’d it go?” Zacky asked, briefly glancing up from his Sports Illustrated magazine.

“It’s perfect! We’ve got the whole house rigged for our benefit and Shads is gonna head back over there in a couple hours just to fuck with her,” Syn exclaimed, reaching into the fridge for an ice cold beer. “Also, she doesn’t live alone. A girl and guy were there earlier today, so we have a couple toys to use on the side.”

“The guy actually lives across the street, but the girl does in fact live with Myra. I think we should take her too for a little extra fun for the rest of us,” the Rev added, showing off his stalker skills once again.

“I agree with Rev. Do you think you two can keep this chick out of the house until we give you a call confirming Myra’s capture?” I asked Zacky and Johnny.

“Her name is Randi,” the Rev interjected.

Vengeance smirked, "Sounds hot. Besides, Shads, you know we’re the best at stalking, distracting, and capturing!"

I assumed that Myra had to be back home by now, so I drove over to this plumbing place downtown that we had a special connection with. Clearly, we’ve pulled this particular maneuver before.

Before entering the building, I changed into the navy blue jumpsuit and pulled the hat down low over my forehead. I nodded curtly at the young guy working at the front of the counter.

“Sh-Shadows, what are you doing here?” he asked, just barely above a whisper.

I stared at him intently, savoring the fear in his eyes. “There’s nothing to worry about, kid. I’m actually doing the job this time. No bloodshed involved.”

He knew all too well that in most cases I used this cover up to sneak inside homes and steal the beautiful women inside. Technically, I wasn’t really lying. Myra would stay safe and sound while I fix her toilet. I wouldn’t be using a disguise to take her away tonight.

Ten minutes after my arrival, the phone rang shrilly through the tiny building. “I’ve got this one,” I said reaching excitedly for the phone, clearing my throat to sound professional. “Hello, J&J plumbing. What can I plumb for ya?”

“Um, yeah, my toilet won't flush and, well, someone…you know…emptied a little too much and it won't budge. Do you think you can come out here and fix it?” she asked timidly.

I smiled as the tone of disgust in her voice reached my ears. "Sure, thing ma'am, that’s our job. Can ya give me an address please?"

She told me the address and even gave me the code to get past the gate. I told her I'd be there momentarily and hung up the phone. I loaded a few things into the van and headed back over to the campus.

I arrived at her place a few minutes later and had to silence a laugh as I rang the doorbell and waited to see her filthy little face. The hardest part of this whole thing would be pretending to be nice to her, but it would all be worth it in the end.

I formed a perfectly fake, business like smile on my face once she opened the door. Her eyes widened momentarily and she hesitated to speak after first seeing me. I knew she didn’t recognize me…probably assumed I’d be fat and creepy…even though I didn’t think all men of this profession were like that.

But then again, I’m not really a plumber.