Status: For the your stories got that one thing contest

Stole My Heart

With Just One Look

"SHANNON!" Niall shouted happily through the phone to his best friend.
"NIALL!" She shouted sarcastically. He laughed.
"How are ya?" He asked.
"Fine. How 'bout you?" She replied. He sighed.
"Home sick and tired." He lied. He wanted to tell her that he missed her and that he loved her but he wasn't brave enough.
The other boys and his friends at home have told him multiple times to tell her and get it done with. But everytime he tried to tell her he would back out.

"Niall what's really upseting you?" She asked knowing her best friend to well. He sighed thinking now was the time to tell her.

"Shannon from the moment I saw you on the playground when we were 5 I thought you were beatiful. Most kids our age then thought the oposite gender had cooties. But you were differnet. When you 'accidentally' pushed me down the slide we became instant friends. In about grade 8 I started having a crush on you. 10th grade it started to go into more of a crush. Now I think I'm in love with you." He said. Her breath caught in her throat.

"Niall..."
♠ ♠ ♠
1st capter of the story for the contest. YAYAYA!!!!! Comment, reccomend, subscribe!
Love ya,
Hallie <3