Status: For the your stories got that one thing contest

Stole My Heart

I Put My Arms Around You

Shannon was seated on her porch strumming her guitar lightly. She heard a car door open and the familar bleached head step out of the back door. She set her guitar down and ran down the steps.

"NIALL!" She shouted running up to Niall who had his arms open waiting for her to come barling in.
She jumped in his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Hey babe. I take it you missed me?" He asked wrapping his arms securley around her tiny waist.
"No. I'm just hugging you for the sake of hugging you." She said with sarcasam. He laughed and set her down.

He took her left hand in his right and they walked into her house.
"Go get ready you and I are going on a date tonight." He said. She bounded up the stairs to get ready.

She got ready and walked down the stairs.
"Ready?" Shannon asked. Niall turned to her and smiled warmly.
"Ya." He said not finding the right words. He grabbed her hand and they walked out the door waving to Shannon's mum.

"Niall this is perfect." Shannon said admirring the beach side dinner he had set up for their date.
"Just like you." He said. She blushed a deep scarlett and hid her face behind her hair. Niall reached and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"You look cute when you blush." He whispered in her ear. They layed down in the sand.
Niall wrapped his arms around Shannon's small frame and she leaned her head on his chest.

"As we lay on the ground I put my arms around you. And we could stay here tonight." Niall sang.
She leaned up and he leaned down capturing her lips in his.
'I love you." They said at the same time.
They fell asleep in each others arms on the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldnt stay away. I really love this story. I have made up my mind and there is going to be sequel once the contest is done. Commet, recommend, subscribe.
Love Ya,
Hallie <3

Outifit-http://neuralgicmemories.tumblr.com/post/32673229719