Status: For the your stories got that one thing contest

Stole My Heart

Under The Lights Tonight.

Shannon and Niall were walking hand in hand in the park talking about random things and stealing kisses every now and then. Niall stopped infront of the slide where they met.

"I never did get you back from when you 'accidentely' pushed me down THAT slide." He said pointing to the small metal slide.
Shannon's eyes wided and she sprinted across the park laughing as Niall chased her. She was now thanking god that she did track in feild in grades 7-10.
She ran to a small resturant and Niall stopped behind her wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Want to go in?" He whispered in her ear. She nodded and played with his fingers which were on her stomach. He unwrapped his arms and laced his fingers through hers and walked in the resturant.

"This is the best chicken fingers EVER." Shannon praised. Niall laughed and stole one of her chips. She slapped his hand away and stole one of his.
They walked out of the resturant and into the moonlit night.

"I love you." Niall said as he wrapped his arms around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I love you too." She repiled. They leaned in and captured each others lips having a sweet moment under the lights.
The pulled away and strolled down the street in the direction of her house. They got to her door step and she was about to open the door and walk in when Niall stopped her.

"Will you be mine?" He asked. Her grey eyes staring into his blue.
"Yes." She said quietly. He smiled and kissed her under the porch light.
♠ ♠ ♠
UGH I CANT STOP!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! Comment, reccomend and subscirbe please!!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya,
Hallie <3