Status: Sequel to come.

Dance in the Rain.

Dance in the Rain

Lying in the hospital bed Nicole sighed today was the day some weird hockey team was coming around. To her all they really were over grown kids doing something stupid. As the day went on Nicole started to get nervous. When the team walked in Nicole knew they were good looking guys no denying that. Three of them slowly walked in as if not to scare her. She smiled at them and said they could come in as they walked in she looked towards the window and sighed. Today was going to be hard for her not only did she get bad news now she has to deal with three looking guys could her day get any worse. Well it did right before they came to her. Her mother came in and told her that her father and mother were getting a divorce. Shocked and the little girl she has would never have a mother or father. Just let it all sink in was pretty hard for her. Above her bed was a saying ‘Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to be over; it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.’ She took that saying to heart.
Nicole calmly looked at the three men and noticed the first man was short had full lips and what looked like to be huge muscles. Brown hair and brown eyes that could make any girl’s heart melt. The second man well he looked like he could take her heart and walk away with it she figured he was either American or Canadian. The other man had long brown hair and looked very flexible. Nicole knew well that this was the last day she would ever probably live so might as well enjoy it with three looking guys even if it is only for a few minutes.
As the three men entered Nicole knew that Christmas was just a few days away. The man that already had her heart and he doesn’t even know her name. The team stayed for thirty minutes and left. Later that night Nicole wrote a letter to the man named Marc-Andre Fleury explaining everything to him to knowing that night she would pass in her sleep.

As the saying goes "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to be over; it's about learning how to dance in the rain." Marc-Andre will learn just that when he recives the shock of his life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sequel to come.