Status: One-shot I wrote a while back.

I Know You're Leaving in the Morning When You Wake Up

A Time In Nazi Occupied France...

The night was always a strange part of life, in her life. Esmeralda Amaya was shoved pushed and very well hidden when her parents were taken from her, as if they were criminals. She was very used to being just that, hurt against. She was used to people hating them because they were "gypsies. but that didn't mean she accept it. Nazi's hated them and stole her parents from her, as she now hide in fear. Her hand wrapped around her mouth, holding back the sobs as she let the tears roll down her face. Her mother screams taunted her in her dreams, her fathers reasoning with them cause them to shout out in German. She didn't understand as they were taken away from her, and she hated the Germans.

Now as a young women at the age of 21, she hide very well in France. Her long black hair flowing behind her, while her green eyes stood out the most against her dark skin. She normally kept to herself as she kept her ways of the gypsy. She knew if she showed it off the Nazi's would come after her, and her hear panged to think of her parents. Which were probably dead by now, and left her with an empty heart.

She worked at a bar, as a bartender as the whores were welcomed in. The owner wanted her to be a whore but she would not subject herself to that. She didn't want her life to be ruled by sex and money even though the money does well but she'd rather not. She was turned off from all humans after what happened to her parents. She couldn't stand most of them, as they enjoyed their time while her parents rotting in a ditch and no one cared.

Every day is the same for her, hiding who she truly is, working, paying off her rent, then sleep and start all over again. She couldn't bare the fact of people around her, talking to them,trying to make their lives better than hers because hers sucked. She try to enjoy little things in life like a movie every once and awhile. The beautiful blonde French girl ran it, and they shared a smile. As they both knew they were hiding something but no words were spoken to, just a shared mutual respond with each other.

She walked the streets of France, as she hide herself in her wraps. She dressed normally minus the wraps her mother left behind. She walked in the dark passing down seedy streets she never enjoyed. She walked past by bums, begging for money but scattered off when they heard the boots of a German Nazi walking down the street. She past the Nazi's as they stared her down, they wanted to hide her away in a camp but knew they couldn't. Some wanted to sleep with her to see the taste of what a exotic women could do. Some wanted to murder her, just to see her wither in pain underneath them.

She didn't think of their thoughts as she reached the bar. A bar that was not the prettiest of them all, it was raunchy but it kept it down so no one can cause trouble. There was no need for a Nazi solider to take action when every one just wanted to have their own fun. She walked past a few of the French whores, as they dressed like they acted with cigarettes on their crimson lips. She said a quick "hello" and they nodded their head, envying her beautiful round green eyes.

Walking into the bar, the smoke hit her in the face with the swearing, loud music and sweat of men just sitting all together. She rolled her eyes to herself now walking towards the bar with many men waiting for their drinks and for the poor young girl who was jewish hiding away from the Nazi's wanting her shift to be done and quickly took off her jacket and head wrapping and placed it behind the bar. She smiled over to the young girl and she gave a thankful smile now running off.

Esmeralda looked over at the men and some looked Jewish, she wondered how they were set free. She just shook her head of the thoughts as she looked at some of them again now, and she knew they weren't from around her. She hummed softly to herself and now washed her hands. She quickly dried them on her pants, then smiled over at them.

"Bonjour monsieur, que peux-je vous servir ?" (Hello sir's, what may I serve you? ) She said now bringing all of them brand new cups and placing it all in front of the four men.

One of the men had a look of puzzlement then looked at the other men who looked equally confused.

"What the fuck did you just say?" She heard the English causing her now to laugh softly.

"Sorry sir, I did not know you didn't speak French. What may I give you?"

"Whiskey!" they shouted and she nodded her head now grabbing the big bottle and quickly pouring it for all of them.

They quickly downed the cups and went back to talking to each other. She nodded her head as she started to wipe down the counter, and another man now made his way over, snapping his fingers to her. She held back her anger of the thought of a dog, she walked over to him. His eyes a light brown with the same smile of the men who stole her mother and father from her. She hated him right on the spot.

"What would you like?" She asked as he quickly said his order and she nodded his head making her way to make the drink. She walked back giving it to him and he threw the money at her. She sighed softly now walking back towards the men who was nice to her, while making her way over she saw one of the whores walk over to her. Her name was a sweet little name Aimee, she was older than Esmeralda but not that much older, and her face made her still looked like a child. Her blonde hair in loose curls and her lips stained red, her brown eyes looked over at Esmeralda and she smiled. In her drunken walk she moved over to her with her arms around her shoulders. Esmeralda's face looked over at her in slight disgust, she saw from the corner of her eye a man looking at her, as she hide it.

"What?" She said to her softly and Aimee laughed as she slapped her face softly, now grabbing her face pointing over to a man, who was light skinned with a tan. His hair slicked back with a mustache, and he had a simple look on his face. Esmeralda found him very interesting.

"You see that man over there?"

"Oui." She said softly over at the girl with a baby face who she disliked. "He's rich!"

"So you think he's going to marry you?" was all she said and the girl looked at her.

"Non!" She shouted then quickly laughed. "Bet he's hung like a horse!" She said now grabbing at Esmeralda's lower part which caused her to squeak softly, now slapping her hands away.

"Don't touch me there, now move I have work to do."

The girl snickered softly as she let go of the dark beauty with the wide green eyes, now leaning back on the bar, as the men now watching them both with amused looks. Aimee kept on laughing now being loud.

"Maybe you should fuck, to get all that seriousness out of you. Stop being an uptight bitch." If the music wasn't so loud everyone in the whole bar could hear her, and Esmeralda smiled over at her, as she nod her head.

"Yes, maybe I should be a little slut like you." She said as she turned her back to her. "And deep down inside hate myself for being it. I'm sure your parents love you."

"At least I have parents." Aimee said as quick, and the blow to Esmeralda was a low one, she almost stumble back from it.

She had a bottle in her hand, as she held it tight now almost to it cracked. The one man had his eyes on her the whole time. She just breathe in and out through her nose. Trying to relax, she closed her eyes for a moment and let out a breath. She turned around with bottle still in hand and as soon as the rage came to her, she smacked the girl with the bottle right upside her head causing it to break against her skull. Now her beautiful blonde hair soaked red, causing Esmeralda to smirk at it.

"Now that should teach you to shut the fuck up." She snapped, now dropping whatever else was in her hair, and she heard the men clapping and wooting. She looked at them and one of them the loudest with a smile on his face. She felt her cheeks heat up as she glanced up at him then turned her body to them, seeing the girl scream out.

She knew it was wrong, she knew she should of just let her say her words but she didn't know where her parents where. She was raised poor, she will live poor and stay that way. This girl was well off, until the slump happened and she hurt her family.

"I'm going to kill you." Aimee shouted from the floor and Esmeralda's rolled her eyes now holding back a laugh.

"Just go and do your job and I mine."

Aimee snarled her lip now stumbling to get up, and walked over towards the bathroom to hurrying up to get ready for her fuck of the night. Esmeralda's rolled her eyes again as she looked back at the men and she saw the money laying on the table, she smiled grabbing it and quickly pocketing it.

"Come here." She heard a strange accent, and she looked over to see it was the same man who was the loudest. She smiled over at him, liking him a bit more than she normally would like anyone else. She walked over to him now leaning on the bar to be close to him, and he smirked.

"What's your name sweetie?" he asked in the strange accent which intrigued Esmeralda more when she heard it.

"Esmeralda." She said sleekly, and he smirked over at her, as he lean closer to her now.

She smelt the man and he smelt like a mix of whiskey right now, gun powder and French soap. He must have been with a women. Esmeralda thought to herself as she looked into his brown eyes, that was surrounded with beautiful eyelashes. "Yours?"

"Donny." He said staying on the first name basic's as she did, it was better that way. Safe. They both thought even though Donny wasn't thinking clearly with alcohol running through his body.

"So Donny where does your strange accent come from?" She asked now, as she felt the eyes on them, and he smirked softly.

"Wouldn't ya like to know?" He said and she laughed softly at him trying to be coy, shouldn't it be the women's job? She thought as she raised an eyebrow, now looking at him. His hair slicked back, his shirt tucked in his pants from what she can see, he was in dark colors, and he was mysterious made her wonder more about him.

"Well that's why I asked." She said softly at him, and he smiled over at her, now putting his finger under her chin making her look right into his eyes.

"Why don't you ask me tonight?"

The question ran through her mind, and she thought why not give it a try. Not that she was a virgin, she gave that away a long time ago. She just normally never had sex with men she didn't know, and not certainly a strange man with a strange accent. Though he did not scare her or make her upset, she thought to give it a try.

As her shift ended and everyone was leaving she had the man's hands on her waist bringing her close to him. His lips already on her neck, and she smirked over at that. As she walked past Aimee with their eyes narrowed around each other, the man looked at her.

"Donny." He said, and Donny picked up his face and nodded his head at the man.

"I know." He said just ask quickly and the man nodded his head back. He looked down at Esmeralda, with a questioning look then went back to Aimee.

Esmeralda felt different when they walked outside of the streets of France. She felt like his different ways made her want him more. She turned to look at him and he smirked over at her as their lips were already touching each other. He placed her in the alley way, kissing each other. Their lips not wanting to leave each other, they were almost drunk for each other kisses, and touches. She pressed up against the wall, now feeling small against the larger man, she loved it, she yearned for it; she wanted more.

"Ahem." They heard and she looked up to see a Nazi solider. She nodded her head now pushing Donny off of her, and they quickly walked off toward her apartment. The walk felt like it took forever, because they were filled with lust now. Reaching her apartment building, they walked up the stairs with heavy petting. Donny's hands already up her shirt and Esmeralda not even stopping him. They stumbled up the stairs and finally reached hers. He pushed her up against the door, now shoving his mouth on hers. His lips were a slight chapped but she didn't mind, the way his tongue moved in her mouth excited her.

She hasn't had a man over the house in awhile, and she was scared to know what he thought as the door was finally pushed opened but then quickly closed shut with the back of his foot. The room dark, as she kept her gypsies beliefs all over the house only hide it when people came around, but tonight was different. He found his way to her bedroom in the dark, now pushing her on the bed. She smirked as she slither her tongue over her lip and that just drove Donny insane.

Clothes were flying off, touches were being pressed on each other. There naked bodies laying on each other, her soft breast on his hairy chest. His body so warm compared to hers, which was only raising. He was soft shockingly, as he knew she wasn't that experienced. He was shocked over her well endowments but he loved them now the less. His lips on hers, he deep inside of her, he loved to her hear moan out his name. The way she came in French, the way he said stupid things when it was his turn to go. She didn't care as her hands were entangled in his now messy hair. Her legs wrapped so tightly around his waist, and he pushed inside of her, making her cry out for more. He loved how he felt perfect with her, his hands now in her hair, making her want more. They changed positions and tired out new things. Donny was never more please, and he swear to love this French women who was exotic with her beautiful green eyes.

Night was becoming morning when they stopped, staying insanely close as they slept. Feeling as they were married more than just partners in an act of sin. That night neither of them had nightmares, finally being able to sleep in peace. To sleep like a child felt good for once.

Donny woke up first, shockingly to himself. He was always the last wake up even when ready to combat, he didn't know why. His dreams always kept him in, he always had night terrors. He didn't know why but it kept him insane enough to beat any fucker Nazi that wanted to be in his way. He looked over to the young women, he smiled over that. He looked her dark skin and her soft lips. He raised a finger to place it on her soft beautiful big lips, and she kissed it softly even deep in sleep. He smiled as she looked peaceful, with her hair in a tussle, cause of him.

He yawned and stretched now causing his back to crack. Groaning in pleasure he quickly got up without a care or shame in the world. Naked and walked a crossed the room picking up his clothes leaving hers on the floor. Her room seem worldly. Donny thought to himself as he looked over the lacey clothes. Then he noticed it was gypsy like her room. The jewelry the cloths, everything and he smirked to himself. He turned his head to look at her and he smirked even more. He of all people would pick an "out law" to the Nazi's and fuck her brains out. He only wished it was a pure German girl who was a Nazi loving freak he could fuck. Just fucked the shit out of her, to show her the Jews will be fucking the Germans in every where they could. It was a dream of his but this was equally as sweet. He then walked over towards her bathroom and started to relived himself. He then looked around as saw she had a bunch of spices and smells. It made him question must of it and he grabbed the first soap he could see. He hoped she wouldn't freak out like his mother would. Swinging her arms shouting at Donny if he used the soap that should not be touched, it was only supposed to be looked at. Fancy bullshit. He thought as he shrugged his shoulders now doing the same as the towel.

He started to clean himself the only way he knew how. The thoughts of this he knew he would be back out in the forest and he rolled his eyes at the thoughts. The only good thing was bashing Nazi's heads in. The lack of girls, sex, alcohol, and baths were not fun. He shook his head of the thought. He heard movement outside and knew it was the pretty girl laying in bed. He smiled over the memories of the night before, and he laughed softly. He wanted to tell her his story but then could he trust her?

Esmeralda woke up, tangled up in her bed sheets, as she heard her bathroom sink going off. She smiled softly at that as she knew he was still here, ready to leave of course but he was still here. She yawned softly as the bed squeaked from under her, she didn't remember hearing it last night but of course she was only paying attention to one thing also. She finally got out of bed and put on her slip, but then went back to laying on the bed, now laying down on her stomach. She wonder what he thought of all of the items all over her room. The sun was now in to show off who she truly was and she wished he wouldn't say anything. She only hope he wouldn't.

"What are you a gypsy or something?" he said in his deep strange accent, that made Esmeralda skin get goose bumps. She was always one to be curious, she wanted to know where he was from.

"Yes." She said as if she didn't mind him knowing and he raised an eyebrow. She was so easy to say yes to him but to hide it from everyone else.

"You hate dem fucking Nazi's?"

"Yes." She said just the same way as before, and he nodded his head, now walking out as clean as he will ever be.

She looked up at him, as he stood only in pants and a tank, she bite her lip as she saw his chest hair for some reason it made him more tantalizing. He smiled at her, as he knew what she was thinking, and his body was already reacting to it but he knew he only had enough time to just get back to the group.

"Tell me your story." She said to him, now still laying on her stomach, her breast just pushed enough to tease him, and he knew his body was reacting the way it did last night.

"Alright." He said as he now moved over to her, and she turned on her back he smirked now picking her head up then sitting down now placing it back down on his lap.

His eyes staying off the prize, as he told her his story and that's when a friendship blossomed from a lust filled night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked this one-shot back when I wrote it and I like it now.