Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 34.

The boys came home around eleven o'clock pm. They've been gone recording for about ten hours and I bet they are tired already.

"Im gonna go home with Kayla, we need... Alone Time." Jaime pulled Kayla to his chest and smirked.

I covered my ears, "I dont wanna know, I dont wanna know!"

Jaime chuckled, "Ill be in the car. I love ya sis... Bye Tony!" He yelled out to Tony as he walked out of the front door.

"See ya later Jaime!" Tony yelled back from the kitchen.
Kayla grabbed her purse and pulled me into a hug. Tony walked out of the kitchen and into the living room holding a sandwich and a bottle of water.

"Remember what I told you girl..." She whispered into my ear as she pulled away from the hug. "We wouldnt want anyone getting hurt..." She glanced at Tony and back at me.

I nodded and looked down, "See ya later Kayla."

She walked out of the front door and I took a deep breath while I threw myself on the couch.

"Give me a kiss babe!" Tony said walking over to me with his mouth full of food.

"Ew no!" I giggled.

He sighed, "Fine! When im done eating you better kiss me!"

I laughed, "Okay, okay.. But we have to talk first." I would love to kiss Tony all night long but there was a couple of things I had to get off my chest before that could happen.

He took a seat next to me on the couch, "About?"

I sighed, "Well, you know how you kissed me before you left to go record?" He nodded. "Um, lets just say we weren't alone..."
His eyes widened, "Huh?"

"Kayla saw everything..."

His lips formed into a straight line, and his eyes looked blank. His reaction scared me so much. It made me think, what the hell have I gotten myself into? Sure, Kayla promised not to tell Jaime but you never know. What if one day Jaime and Kayla are fighting about something and Kayla throws the "Your best friend is fucking your little sister" card at him. It made me think, im not just messing up my own life here, im risking multiple friendships, a band, the person I love's life, my brothers well-being and well, everyones happiness. I shouldnt be fucking up other peoples life just for me to be happy, it just wasnt right. My heart broke and tears started rolling down my face before I even realized I was crying.

"I cant do this anymore..." I stood up and started walking to my room. My first thought was to start packing, everyone was fine before I showed up, maybe living with my mom in England wasnt such a bad idea anymore.
I opened my closet door to reach for my suit case, but my arm got pulled back.

"What do you mean you cant do this anymore Leah?" I couldnt tell if Tony was mad or if he was sad, but his face made me cry more than I already was.

"Everyone was fine before I showed up," I sobbed out. "You and Vic werent fighting, you didnt have to worry about my brother wanting to kick your ass, you see, your band wouldnt be at such a high risk if i just wasnt here..." I turned around and reached for my suit case. I opened it up and placed it on my bed.

Tony turned me around before I placed anything in there. "Youre not leaving, you are not leaving me Leah." He grabbed my face in his hands, "No one has ever made me feel the way you do. I cant help but smile when im around you! Fuck Leah, ill do anything for you! And if that means almost getting killed by your brother, then so be it! I would have to go through hell and back before I even think about losing you." I noticed a small tear escape the corner of his eye.

"I love you Leah, and you cant leave me. We are going to be together forever, just like I promised. And the only way we can get to forever is facing all the bullshit that is going to come our way. But after all of that is done with, no matter what anyones opinions are about us, we'll have each other. We'll move in together, and have the most beautifulest house you can dream of. We'll have cars, lots of them. We'll start a family together and have six million kids, I dont give a fuck! Then we'll grow old together, but the best part is that we'll be happy. We'll be happy together, regardless if Jaime likes it or not. Hes just going to have to deal with it."
He smashed his lips on mine, and squeezed my body to the point where I couldnt breathe.

"We can do this, okay?" He looked into my eyes. His teary eyes melted into my heart. I nodded.
He smiled, "Everythings going to be just fine, in the end we're together, no matter what." I felt the uneasy tone in his voice. I knew things weren't going to be "just fine" but I was certain about one thing, we were going to be together, no matter what.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story has about 5-10 more chapters to it and most likely a sequel c: so much stuff is about to happen guys, im just letting ya'll know now! Please leave feedback, I wanna know what are somethings you would like to be seeing in the sequel!