Status: sequel coming soon! (:

I'll Be Your Secret

Chapter 6.

Weeks went by and Tony started moving his stuff in. I saw his frown disappear day by day and that for some reason made me happy. We started taking everyday about each others problems and before I knew it we were like best friends. Jaime is a bit jealous that Tony comes to me for his problems, but if Tony is happy, Jaime is happy too. We all sat on the couch watching whatever was on t.v.

"Fuck Jaime, its hot in here. When is that kid gonna show up to fix the A.C?

"He should be here any minute now, just chill okay!" Jaime replied a bit frustrated. The heat was pissing us all off a bit.

"You know what Jaime, im hungry." Tony said breaking the silence.

"Me too. Lets go get Subway?"

"Sounds good! Lee, you want anything?" I thought about if for awhile but I didnt really care what I got.

"Sure, just get me anything." I said. They put on their shoes.

"Lee, the A.C guy should be here any minute now, just let him in when he gets here." Jaime said. I nodded, and they walked out the door.
Five minutes later and the door bell rang.

"Ugh, its about time!" I yelled out. I walked to the door, expecting to see a creepy looking old man there but when I opened the door I was amazed by what I saw.

"Hello. My names Jake. Im suppose to be fixing your A.C today?" He said. I couldnt move. This boy was gorgeous. He couldve been a model or something. His light brown hair, his pretty green eyes, I was caught. I let him in without saying a word and showed him where the A.C unit was. I kept staring at him, I hope he didnt notice. It was quiet for awhile, but I decided to break the silence.

"How old are you? You seem pretty young to be fixing air conditioners.." He chuckled,

"Yeah I get that a lot, im seventeen actually." I smiled.

"Oh im seventeen too."

"Thats nice.. So whats a beautiful girl like you doing home by yourself?" Oh gosh. Did he just call me beautiful? My cheeks burned, he noticed and laughed.

"My brother and his friend went to go get something to eat." I said looking down, trying not to reveal my red cheeks.

"Thats cool, how about I take you to go get something to eat sometime?" He looked at me. I didnt try hiding my red cheeks anymore,

"I would love that." I said.

He smiled, "In that case, can I have your number?"

"Yeah," I said with a smile. He finished fixing the air conditioner and I gave him my number. We sat and talked for awhile and it was nice. He said he was planning on going to college to be a mechanic. We.talked for a little while longer and I finally walked him out when Tony and Jaime pulled up.

I smiled and waved, "Bye Jake!"

"Bye Leah, ill call you!" He said getting into his truck. I continued smiling and walked away.

"Who was the kid?" Jaime asked trying to sound like a protective brother.

"Hes the guy that fixed the A.C... And asked me on a date!" I said blushing.

Jaime nodded his head, "You better be careful, you just met the guy and-..."

"Yeah, yeah. I know." I said, trying not to let him bum my mood.

"Anyways, where the food?" I asked.

"Tony has it." Tony then walked in with a bag of food. We ate, then I walked to my room. Surprisingly, Tony followed. We walked in and he closed the door.

"Who was the kid?" Tony asked.

"Um.. That was Jake." I answered with a confused tone.

"He looks like a tool." Tony said crossing his arms.

I gasped. "He is not, hes really nice." I said smiling.

"Thats how they all seem, then they break your heart."
Why was Tony being so rude about Jake? Hes a sweet guy.

"Whatever Tony, hes not like that," I said.

"You wouldnt know, you just met him."

"You wouldnt know either, so shut up." I replied.
He walked towards the door but I blocked it right before he opened it.

"What the fuck Tony, why are you being like this?"

"Because.." Was all he said.

'Because' isnt an answer. And until I got an answer to why he was being such a prick, I wasnt letting him leave my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh. The next chapter is where it all starts ;)