Status: This is the true story of my life, well of my mom's death.

When Your Heart Stops Beating

Tiffany Murray was not a normal kid. Her life sucked. Not only was she the youngest, but had five older brothers. She knew how to hide.... making her into a social pariah. People were terrified of her, just because she acted a little different. You would too if you lived in a meth house, watched your mom get beat up by her meth addict boyfriend and had to decorate baskets to sell just so you could eat hot dogs to survive. But all of that changed after her grandma took her in, she cleaned up and got some friends, lots of friends. Her mom cleaned up too, marrying a big black guy named Clyde, they moved up on top of the mountain so she wouldn't have the constant temptation. The reserves were still there though, Tiffany taught herself how to guard her heart, how to keep people out. One night, that's all it took for her to realize that maybe that isn't the best way to live. Because before you know it, you could die, and all you want is to hold that person one more time. Tell them you love them one more time. Tell them... you forgive them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is for a contest, enter here: Suspend A Moment In Time