Status: Complete.

Teach Me.

Teach Me.

Teach Me

~Mirin One Shot~

I'm sat on the sofa, reading a magazine, when you shuffle through the door nervously.
Your eyes widen slightly when you notice me actually taking notice of your presence, and you sit down on one of the stools, your back to me.

"What's wrong?" I inquire softly, not wanting to startle you; you seem to be extremely nervous for some reason.

"Nothing." You answer quietly, after a moment or two, and I notice your shoulders slump in what seems to be defeat.

"Okay." I decide not to push further, just in case something really bad, that you didn't necessarily want to discuss, was bugging you.
You turn around, so you're facing me, and I cast my eyes up to capture your burning gaze.

"No. It's… Not okay." Your bottom lip trembles slightly and I'm paralyzed as you drift closer to me, finally perching yourself on my lap. "Tell me, how did you do it?"

"Do… What?" I whisper desperately, my arms, of their own accord, wrapping around your quivering body, bringing you closer so I can bury my face in your hair. Your ever so soft, curly hair…

Most of the Avenged fans want you to cut your hair, but I don't want you to. You shouldn't change your image for anyone apart from yourself. In my eyes, you're perfect…

"How did you get the fans to accept you? I don't know how to make them see that I'm not trying to replace Jimmy… I'd never dream of trying to do that. He was a legend. He'll never be replaced. I know that, but… I just want to be accepted by the fan base. How did you get accepted so quickly when you did Nightmare?" I could hear the heartbreak in your voice, the way each sentence ending would be slightly higher pitched told me you wanted, no, needed, my help and comfort. "How did you do it, Mike?"

"Look, Arin, I didn't try to get them to accept me as a replacement. Remember, it's not just Matt, Brian, Zacky, Johnny, their wives, family and close friends who lost Jimmy. Every single fan went through the exact same torment, pain, loss and grief. I could sugar coat it and say, yeah, they'll accept you eventually. But you'll have to work hard for it if you're serious about trying." I tilted your chin up, wiping away the stray tears with my calloused thumb, staring into your glistening eyes. "It probably helped that I was one of Jimmy's idols. I'm extremely humbled by that fact, and it just shows that the fans aren't just fans, they're an extended family."

"I am serious about it. I want to be able to make the fans proud, make the guys proud, make everyone proud, and make Jimmy proud." I kissed the forming pout on your face and you relaxed against me, allowing me to hold you closer than before. I pulled back slightly and smiled as a blush sprinkled against your cheeks.

"You'll get there one day. The fans will accept you if you keep trying hard to carry on Jimmy's legacy." You capture my lips again and I snake my tongue into your mouth, your submissiveness making me smirk.

But even though you were submissive during that encounter, in all the ones to come you became feistier, and dominance definitely left me breathless as your nips and bites consumed my body…

Now I'm about to leave and you smile at me softly, making my knees weak and heart race.

"Thanks, Mike, you're an ace teacher." You smirk, knowing full well that you're more of a teacher in the bedroom area than me.

"Anytime, Arin, anytime." I wave you and the others off, getting in my truck, before making my way to my apartment.

I decide to take the lounger route back as it's a nice day, the weather is scorching, and the radio is playing decent metal and rock for once. When I do arrive home, I park up and slowly make my way inside, sighing softly.

I miss you already; those sparkling eyes, that cheeky grin, that attempt at dominance that drove me crazy… Ugh. I collapse onto the sofa and close my eyes, slowly palming myself through my jeans until a familiar hand covers mine. My eyes snap open to find you smirking at me and I lick my lips slowly, tilting my head up slightly in the direction of my bedroom.

"I could teach you a few more things if you'll let me." I whisper in your ear seductively and I feel you shiver as I grab hold of your hand and pull you to your corruption…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?