Status: Complete.

Just Another Day off Tour?

Feelings blossom at the pier.

Just Another Day Off Tour?

*Jimohnny and Synacky One Shot*

The guys of Avenged Sevenfold had a day off from touring and they found themselves at Walton-on-the-Naze. The beach span along as far as the eye could see and a pier, complete with an indoor arcade and fun fair rides, was situated in the middle, much to the delight of a very excitable Jimmy Sullivan, whose favourite place in the whole wide world, apart from his home town, was the beach. His blue eyes literally lit up, like a kids did on Christmas morning, as he glance up at the building he couldn't wait to drag the other's into.

"Yo, Jim, calm down, we're not gonna get in there any quicker with you jumping up and down like a friggin' Jack-in-the-box." M. Shadows, the vocalist of the band, better known as Matt Sanders on a day off, placed a bear paw of a hand on his best friend's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down.

"But, but, but, we're at the beach!" Jimmy, the drummer, or The Reverend Tholomew Plague, or simply The Rev for short, as he was known to some, exclaimed happily, smiling brightly, proceeding to jump around even more than before.

"We know, we can see, we're not blind, you big goof." Brian Haner Jnr, also known as Synyster Gates, one half of Avenged's hot-as-fuck guitar duo, rolled his eyes, ducking out of the way of an incoming Jimmy Sullivan dry hump, and chuckled before hiding behind Zachary Baker, his hands fitting snuglyover the younger male's hips.

Zacky, better known as Zacky Vengeance to the fandom of A7X, the other half of Avenged's smouldering guitar duo, the rhythm to Synyster's lead, blushed slightly, not daring to look back up at Brian in fear of letting his guard of emotions and feelings down, which would make things awkward for everyone.

"Heh, and you wonder why every fangirl and fanboy thinks you're secretly fucking each other in our spare time." Jonathan Seward, or Johnny Christ, known as the short shit that everybody loved to tease, the bassist, smirked.

Brian instantly dropped his hands and sauntered over to the bassist, pulling him into a headlock. "Say that again, I dare ya!"

Johnny chuckled, trying to disguise his look of annoyance, and sucked on Brian's forearm, which made the lead guitarist recoil, a look of distaste on his face.

"Aw, only have the hots for Zee? I'm hurt, Bri. Right. Here." Johnny pouted, pressing a hand to chest where his heart was.

"Clam it, short shit." Brian shook his head, ruffling the shortest of the group's multi-coloured hair.

Johnny stuck his tongue out childishly, shuffling away from Brian's wriggling fingers, and bumped into Jimmy, who'd been carefully watching the interaction between the two, and was becoming slightly annoyed for some reason.

"Oh, sorry, Jimmy." Johnny looked up at the drummer and smiled softly.

"It's fine." Jimmy smiled tightly before grabbing onto Zacky's arm and pulling the wide-eyed rhythm guitarist through the double doors of the noisy pier-slash-arcade-slash-funfair, ahead of the others.

"What the fuck is his problem?" Brian huffed, crossing his arms across his chest.

"I don't know…" Johnny mused, sighing softly. The way Jimmy had practically sneered at him, then dragged Zacky off into the pier, well… It hurt.

"Maybe he's just excited. C'mon, let's go find 'em." Matt smiled, entering the pier.

Brian and Johnny followed, even though the lead guitarist was slightly frustrated and the bassist was a little upset. They spotted Jimmy and Zacky leaning against the wall, some wristbands in their hands.

"We've paid for the whole day, so we can go on everything as much as we like." Zacky smiled, handing an orange wristband to Brian, then Matt.

"Cool, right, we're going on the Waltzer, no objections." Brian smirked, putting on the wristband, his mood instantly lifted, and upon seeing the worried look on Zacky's face, whispered next to his ear. "Don't worry, I'll keep a hold of you."

Zacky blushed and stuttered. "O-okay."

Brian grabbed his hand, pulling him close. "We'll be fine, it's fun."

"Mhmm." Zacky nibbled on his bottom lip thoughtfully, before turning to Johnny. "Jimmy has your wristband, Johnny."

"Well, I'm gonna have a look around, Val said she'd be by the ice-cream stall in half an hour. I'll see you guys soon." Matt smiled, dimples and all, before turning on his heel and making his way straight to the meet-up point for him and his girlfriend.

"Have fun!" Jimmy cooed, cackling. "He's whipped."

Brian smirked, pulling Zacky off in the direction of the Waltzer ride, leaving Jimmy and Johnny alone together.

"Erm, can I have my wristband, Jimmy?" Johnny spoke softly, not knowing why he was so suddenly nervous. He also didn't know why he was relieved to be just alone with Jimmy.

"Sure you can." Jimmy smiled wickedly, his blue eyes flashing slightly, dangling it above Johnny's head teasingly. "Just as long as you go on the ghost train with me."
Johnny's face paled and he shook his head, biting his bottom lip, before jumping up to grab the dangling wristband from Jimmy's elegant, long fingers. Jimmy pulled his hand up higher, and before Johnny knew what was happening, the drummer had him in a bear hug.

"Wh-what?" Johnny's eyes widened in surprise and he froze.
Wasn't Jimmy pissed off at him?

"You know, I wasn't too impressed with you flirting with Brian back there, kid." Jimmy pulled back slightly, but not so much that he broke off contact with the younger of the two, a small frown on his flawless face.

"Flirting? Really, Jimmy?" Johnny frowned as well, shaking his head.

"Yes, really. Anybody would think you're a couple or something." Jimmy looked around, pouting slightly.

"What? What the hell? It was just a bit of mucking around." Johnny was nothing short of flabbergasted, to be quite honest. Where was all this coming from? Why did Jimmy, of all people, care all of a sudden? And why did he feel so inclined to explain everything to his drumming counterpart?

"It didn't look like that from where I was walking along. In fact, you looked like you were enjoying his attention. A lot." Jimmy's pout deepened, still not looking directly at the bassist.

"Wait, let me humour you for a second and we'll say your theory is true. Even if I did, why are you so interested in what I do with other people all of a sudden? Why're you so interested in me all of a sudden?" Johnny was getting tired of this conversation already, it was confusing him tenfold and he just wanted to get on some rides and have fun before it got anymore awkward between the two than it already was. They couldn't even make proper eye contact after Johnny's last questions.

Jimmy shrugged half-heartedly, and started to walk in the direction of the ghost train, wishing he'd never even broached the subject now.

"Jimmy, what the fuck?" Johnny growled slightly, annoyed.

"I was just curious about why you like Brian's attention so much, can we drop it now? I want some doughnuts." Jimmy shrugged again.

"Are you for real? Maybe he's the only one who actually gives me more than two seconds of damn attention. You and the other two are always out drinking and doing God only knows what else. I get left out of everything and I'm treated like a kid all the fucking time!" Johnny stomped his foot to emphasize his annoyance but it just made Jimmy crack a smile. "It's not fucking funny! It… hurts!"

Before Jimmy could say or do anything else, Johnny turned around and bolted towards the exit, tears brimming his tawny orbs. He blinked them away.

"Johnny, wait!" Jimmy sprinted after the shorter male, a worried feeling settling in the pit of his stomach.

He pushed his way through the doors and looked to his left to see Johnny launching himself over a wall and quickly followed suit, landing gracefully on the sand below. He spotted Johnny close by and followed him stealthily, catching up to him quickly. He wrapped his arms around Johnny's trembling body and pulled him close, not daring to let go until he said what he had to say before he chickened out.

"Jimmy, LET ME GO!" Johnny thrashed about, blushing furiously at being held by Jimmy like that.

"Not until I explain, okay?" Jimmy kissed the top of Johnny's head, which made the younger freeze.

"Fine." Johnny stayed still, his heart beating wildly as Jimmy nuzzled against his hair, letting out a shaky breath.

"I was only wondering because… I care about you, Johnny, I really do, and the way Brian was acting towards you made me jealous. I'm sorry, but… I like you, okay? Like, more than friends." Jimmy waited for Johnny to pull away in utter disgust and tell him to stay the fuck away but instead, as Jimmy loosened his grip around him, Johnny turned around so he was being held in Jimmy's arms properly; both male's facing each other.

"I like you too, Jimmy, like, more than friends." Johnny looked up into those ocean blue orbs and smiled shyly.

Jimmy blushed, God, how was he so cute?

Johnny wrapped his arms around Jimmy's middle and stood on his tiptoes before placing a kiss on Jimmy's chin. Jimmy moved his head slightly so he caught Johnny's lips with his own instead. Both drummer and bassist smiled into the kiss as their lips moved slowly in sync with each other. Jimmy was just about to lick along Johnny's bottom lip but Johnny pulled back, smiling goofily, before he could try to gain entrance to the place he craved so much right then.

"I didn't know you were gay." Johnny smirked, licking his lips teasingly, causing Jimmy to groan softly in frustration.

"I'm not… I'm bi." The drummer started to kiss along Johnny's jawline when he heard hushed whispers coming from behind him.

"Oh my god, Hibi, look!" A girl with a common Essex accent squealed, pointing towards the two band members.

"I knew it, Sapphire, see, we knew it!" A much taller girl, taller than Jimmy in fact, squealed in an Australian accent, smirking as she gripped onto her shorter friend's shoulders; who was the same height as Johnny.

Both girls stood there, gawping, looking like fishes gaping as they silently fangirled.

"Oh, you're Avenged fans." Jimmy smiled at the taller friend, Hibi, as he noticed their A7X t-shirts, who nodded feverishly, shaking her shorter friend, Sapphire, by the shoulders again.

"What exists?" Johnny smiled at Sapphire, who blushed insanely.

"Erm…" Sapphire trailed off, looking up at Hibi shyly, who beckoned her to continue. "Well, you guys are together, right?"

"Yeah, Johnny's my boyfriend, right, baby boy?" Jimmy smiled warmly before pecking Johnny on the lips.

"That's right, babe." Johnny chuckled softly, which made Hibi and Sapphire squeal again.

"Okay, so basically, it's what we predicted…" Sapphire smiled proudly.

"And we knew it was really happening… That Jimohnny exists!" Hibi hugged Sapphire and they jumped up and down a few times. "Wait, does this mean that Synacky exists?!"

Hibi was excited now, she really wanted to meet the other's and see for herself.

"Synacky meaning… Bri and Zack?" Jimmy smirked, tugging Johnny along with him, motioning for the two friends to come with them, as he made his way back to the pier to find the rest of Avenged Sevenfold.

"Yeah, it's what every fangirl, and fanboy actually, knows is secretly happening, so… Is it?" Sapphire inquired, trying not to sound too rude in front of her idols.

"We shall see, we're supposed to be meeting Brian, Zacky, Matt and val by the ice-cream stand thingy." Jimmy felt Johnny press his hand into his own and he smiled at the gesture, pulling the bassist close to his side in a sort of half hug.

"Look, Hibi! Isn't it just adorable?!" Sapphire squeaked, secretly taking a picture.

"It is! Awwww, you're so cute when you fangirl, Sapph." Hibi winked playfully, making Sapphire blush, who just went back to taking pictures.

They came to a table where Brian and Zacky were sat on one side, Zack's head leaning on Bri's shoulder, and Matt and Val on the other, who were in each other's arms.

"Guys, we found ourselves some fans!" Jimmy smiled brightly, placing his elegantly tattooed arms across Hibi's and Sapphire's shoulders.

"Oh, hey, I love your shirts!" Matt smiled, his dimples making both girl's hearts race.

"Thanks!" Sapphire squeaked, her heart hammering against her chest.

"Thank you." Hibi smiled, placing her arm across her best friend's shoulder, trying to calm her down, but once she noticed Zacky and Brian, that was it, she was off in her own fangirl world, which made Sapphire snicker.

"Yo, so what brings you here?" Brian smirked at Hibi's red face.

"We-we're he-here-" Hibi stuttered, feeling like she'd suffer heart palpatitions soon thanks to Brian fucking Haner Jnr.

"We're here on holiday. Sorry about her, she's a massive fan of yours." Sapphire giggled, poking Hibi in the ribs, who batted her hands away and froze as she noticed Zacky staring at her curiously, his snakebitten lips pulling up at the corners in a small smile.

"Hnnn…" Hibi gasped, blushing insanely.

"So, Hibi here wants to ask you guys something she's been wondering about ever since she became a fan." Sapphire beamed up at her tall friend and inclined her head slightly in a motion for her to ask away.

"Sure, what did you want to know?" Zacky drawled in his thick Californian accent, making Hibi gasp slightly.

It was like she couldn't even attempt to speak; like she was frozen in place. Well, she did love the guy, after all.

"Do you want me to ask?" Sapphire looked up at her friend curiously, who shook her head.

"N-no, it's f-fine. I w-wanna ask." Hibi smiled down at the 5'4" girl who was smiling up at her. "Thanks though, sweetie."

"Cool." Sapphire smiled sweetly.

"So, well… Are you guys," Hibi motioned faintly to the two guitarist's,"like… Together, or…?"

Zacky instantly blushed and looked up at Brian, who was smirking away.

"You wanna know if 'Synacky' exists?" The lead guitarist winked at Hibi, who placed a hand over her heart, which was hammering hard against her chest. She nodded, her heart in her throat.

Brian looked down at Zacky, smiling softly, placing a hand on his rhythm's cheek, before slowly leaning forward and placing his lips against Zacky's, and Hibi couldn't quite believe what she was seeing. Right now, here, right in front of her very eyes, Synacky was actually taking place. Nobody would believe her if she told them about it. She looked down at Sapphire, making sure that she wasn't just seeing things, to find the much shorter girl sneakily filming the whole thing.

Brian and Zacky pulled away, panting slightly, and Sapphire quickly turned her camera off, already planning on what to do with the evidence.

"So… Synacky is real too." Sapphire squealed happily.

"Yep." Brian placed his arm around Zacky, pulling the younger male closer and kissing him on the temple. "It sure is."

Hibi and Sapphire looked around to see Jimmy whispering in Johnny's ear, making the shorter blush, and they started kissing again. They looked back forward to find Matt and Val in the same situation, likewise with Brian and Zacky. They let ourt a collective 'awwww!' and hugged each other happily.

"So, that's going on dA and youtube, right?" Hibi asked softly, smirking.

"Oh yeah, and Twitter, of course! This is going everywhere!" sapphire whispered excitedly, and both girls giggled, looking forward to having their pictures taken with their favourite band and hanging out with them for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
First ever bandslash where I include OC's. Sapphire is based on me, whilst Hibi is based on one of my best friends from deviantart. Comments would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for reading! (: