Status: I'll try to update as much as I can. :)

Backseat Serenade

Just The Way I'm Not

There was constant ringing coming from my home phone at around ten in the morning. I ran to it and picked it up quickly, no one ever really called me there so it was strange.

"H-Hello?" I stuttered tiredly.
"Is this Stella Green?" Someone asked, it sounded like a woman.
"Ugh, yeah, who're you?" I asked confused as I rubbed my head.
"This is the manager of Vans in San Diego, Jennifer Robertson. We saw your clothing line and would like to make an appointment with you to discuss if it would be alright for us to sell them here," She said.
"Um... Today's not such a good day..." I sighed.
"How about Friday? Two days notice for you to make up your mind and such," I could hear her smile.
"Sure, that sounds good. Mind giving me your email address so we can be in contact?"
"Sure thing," She grinned and told me her email address.
"Well, thanks, this means a lot, I'll contact you soon, bye." I said and hung up.

I started rubbing my temples since I was so confused as to how they got my number and all. Truth be told I felt uneasy about the whole thing and whether it was true or just a scam of some sort but I decided to brush the thought out of my mind and start getting ready for my day with Tony.

I walked back into my room and turned on my phone, I started picking out a pair of black skinny jeans, my favorite Key Street shirt, red snapback and red vans. I threw them on the bed and started shimming out of my pajamas pants. I struggled getting into my jeans a little since they were ripped and also quite tight after that my shirt came into play.

I finished getting dressed and I checked my phone. I had three new text messages, two from Tony and one from Jaxin, I checked Tony's first. 'Cool, I'll pick you up at around twelve.' He sent that text when I turned my phone off and I quickly checked the time, it was eleven forty-five. 'Text me when I can go get you.' That was the last text he sent a few minutes ago. 'I'm ready now, I'll wait for you outside.' I replied quickly and then checked Jaxin's text. 'Hope you don't mind, I told Vans about your clothes and they'll give you a call soon. :D' I sighed a sigh of relief because all my worries had disappeared. 'They called, thanks a lot Jax. :)' I replied and started walking out the door.

I jogged to the bottom of the stairs and walked out of the lobby to the green front yard. There was a bench outside under a tree that barely had any leaves and I sat there as I waited for Tony. A few minutes later Tony pulled up on the sidewalk and I got in the passenger side with a smile, the butterflies erupted once again and I quickly looked down at my phone as Tony pulled out onto the road.

"I don't even get a hi?" Tony chuckled and I looked up at him.
"Oh- Sorry..." I said awkwardly, "Hi," I grinned.
"Hi," He smiled, "I ugh, i'm sorry about yesterday..." He said.
"It's okay, really, no big deal," I lied.
"I kissed you, it was a big deal," He said looking at me then turned back to the road.
"As you said, you got caught up in the moment," I shrugged sadly.
"But it's weird, you've just turned eighteen and i'm twenty-six, nearly twenty-seven in three months," That made me feel so much better about being in love with him. If only I was in my twenties too, 'fuck my life' I thought.
"It'll never happen again so can we just forget it?" I snapped angrily only because it was reminding me about the little to no chance I'd ever have with him.
"Um, yeah, sure..." He trailed off.

My phone started ringing just than and I checked caller ID to find it was an unknown number. I groaned which caused Tony to look at me but I shook my head. I hated unknown numbers. I hesitated but I finally clicked on the green button.

"Hi, who's this?" I asked.
"Stella? It's Noah," I gulped and looked at Tony.
"Hey Noah, whadup?" I asked.
"Nothing, ugh I was wondering if you'd like to come to a party with me on Saturday?"
"Um... I don't know, I wont know anyone there..." I sighed.
"You'll know me and everyone is really cool, please?"
"Sure, whatever... Yeah, I'll go, flick me a text the day before, I have to go now, sorry," I said.
"Oh yeah, cool, you wont regret it. Bye," I heard him smile.
"Bye, Noah," I said and hung up.

I took a deep breath and leaned back on the seat, I stared at the wheel as Tony turned it and positioned it straightly, his movements were so simple and somehow calming. I noticed him open his mouth but quickly closed it again so I sighed and looked away.

"You're seeing Noah?" He asked suddenly.
"Yeah, he invited me to a party," I shrugged.
"I told you you would find someone here," He laughed.
"Not exactly what I want though," I said fiddling with my fingers.
"It's something, maybe you'll meet someone at the party," He said.
"Don't want to." I said bluntly.
"Why?"
"I just don't," I shrugged.
"Hmm, fair enough but see, now you owe me fifty bucks," He grinned.
"Fuck you, Perry." I groaned causing him to laugh.

We pulled up at Disney Land and I got out of the car at the same time as Tony. I sighed as I thought about how perfect that place was and how perfect it would've been if it were a date of sorts but no.
I followed Tony up to the entrance and he paid for our entry tickets, after that we walked in and the smile on his face was priceless.

"You look like a little kid who just came here for the first time," I laughed and he pouted at me.
"I love this place," He grinned.
"I can see that," I smiled and we held eye contact for a brief second until I broke it.
"Where would you like to go?" He asked very gentleman like, I laughed.
"I heard Buena Vista street is pretty cool," I shrugged.
"Okay, let's go!" He exclaimed smiling. He took my hand in his and I felt my feelings rise up so I quickly pulled away and pretended I needed to check for my phone with that hand.

We spent quite a while on Buena Vista street but then we decided to go to Hollywood Land where we went on the tower of terror and acted like idiots. Tony also constantly took pictures of me and got me to take pictures of him as well, it was really fun but kind of annoying since I hated having my picture taken.

We spent two and a half hours at those places combined and then headed off to the Paradise Pier to go on rides. My heart raced so much on the roller coaster and Tony had to grip onto my hands to keep them from shaking, I hated the feeling of wanting to throw myself onto his lap and kissing him that I suddenly got. Once the roller coaster had stopped I quickly got out and took a deep breath trying to clear my mind.

"Hungry?" He asked me after we had gone on almost all the rides that took around two more hours since we went on them repeatedly.
"Starving," I groaned and held my stomach.
"Let's go get something to eat than," He said.

We went to Lucky Fortune Cookery and ate quite a lot. By the end of our meal I was full, tired and so was he. Tony suggested we go back to his place to just hang out and even though I wanted to tell him no I ended up nodding and we were off.

**
"What can we do here?" I asked him as we walked in his house.
"Want a drink?" He asked as he closed the door.
"You know I ca-"
"It's not like you're at a bar or something, drinks between friends, no harm in that," He shrugged and walked to the kitchen, I followed behind him and leaned against the counter with my hand as I watched him get a bottle of whiskey out of his cupboard and two square shaped glasses.

"Would you like ice with it?" He asked and I nodded. He put ice in my cup and filled the rest up with whiskey. I grabbed the glass and walked over to his couch. I turned on the TV as he walked over to me and sat next to me, only a few centimeters separated us.

I looked up at Tony and he had already gotten his first glass down, "Tony I-" He cut me off, "Want more?" He asked me, I chuckled and raised my glass which was half full still.

"You shouldn't drink any more," I told him.
"Why not?" He asked confused.
"You're the only way of me getting home," I laughed.
"Crash here?" He smiled.
"Where would I stay?"
"With me or on the couch, your choice," He said slyly.
"Couch it is than," I grinned and his smile suddenly seemed to turn to a frown but that was probably my imagination.

Four drinks and a movie later we were both tired and I felt like going to sleep, "I'm tired, Tony," I yawned and he looked at me, "Sure you don't want to crash with me? It's comfier," He said but I shook my head and he walked off. A few seconds later he was back with a pillow and a large black blanket, he put it over me and turned off the TV which caused the whole place to go dark. "Night," He mumbled and walked to his room.

I looked around me for several minutes and it was all dark. I felt uneasy and I kept hearing strange noises that crept me the fuck out. I took a long breath and tried closing my eyes but every time I did there would be another noise and my eyes would shoot open. I groaned and sat up, I wrapped the blanket around me and walked down the hall to Tony's room, I opened the door and it made a slight creek.

"Tony?" I hissed since I thought he'd be sleeping.
"Huh?" He answered as he sat up and stared at me.
"Can I, ugh, crash here?" I asked in embarrassment.
"Sure, come'ere," He laughed and I walked into his room. I closed the door behind me and stumbled my way to him. I crawled up on the bed and outstretched myself on it.
"Get in," He told me as he took the blanket off of me, I sighed and got under the covers with him.
"I bet this is weird..." I murmured as I snuggled into the left side of the bed and looked up at him.
"No," He breathed out.
"Kissing me is weird to you but sleeping in the same bed isn't? You're weird, Tony," I chuckled.
"It's different," He sighed and snaked his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, my heart was racing and I was scared he could feel it against his body.
"You're pretty wasted aren't you?" I asked but he shook his head and just gazed into my eyes, "What?" I asked awkwardly.
"Would it be too weird if I-" He trailed off and sighed.
"If you what?"
"Don't worry-"
"No, not this again, tell me." I groaned up at him and he sighed.
"Can I show you?" He asked leaving me confused, his lips suddenly met mine for the second time and he pulled away slowly.
"Why do you keep kissing me!?" I asked him anxiously.
"I like it, okay?" He said sounding angry, I got so turned on.

I bit my lip and attacked his lips, he pulled away staring into my eyes but crashed his lips back onto mine and turned me over to be on top of me, his forearm was supporting him as he kissed me and started running his tongue over my bottom lip, I slowly opened my mouth and his tongue launched onto mine, they started fighting each other and his left hand started to move down to the rim of my jeans.

I cupped his face in my hands and secured his lips to mine never wanting them to leave mine not even for a second. Tony unbuttoned my jeans and he struggled to get them off of me but he did in the end and a smirk formed on his precious face as he continued to kiss me.

After a while he got off of me and I sat up quickly pulling my shirt over my head. He discarded his basketball shorts to one corner of his room and crawled over my half naked body spread on his bed.
Tony kissed me again and suddenly started licking his way down to my neck where he began sucking roughly causing me to moan.

His hand trailed down my arm and then down my belly until it reached the rim of my underwear. He grabbed it and pulled it all the way down, I squirmed as I shimmied it off of my ankles and I heard him chuckle but he continued sucking and kissing my neck.

**
After our long tiring game of pleasure and confusion we had both fallen asleep, cuddled up together sweetly. I remember falling asleep with a smile plastered on my face and when I woke up it was still there.

I stared at Tony who suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at me, "Mornin'," He mumbled and sat up. He grabbed his boxers from the floor and slid them on as I watched. Tony walked out of his room and out of nowhere I felt this pang of sadness hit me like a brick. I didn't know why it happened it was just there, I knew something wasn't right, I suspected that something bad would happen and I dreaded it.

I yawned and got up off of the bed, I looked down at my naked body and quickly put on my underwear, I grabbed my shirt and slid it over my head, my socks and jeans followed. I felt embarrassed that he had seen me... naked so I tried clearing up the thought and walked out to the living room, I looked around and saw him leaning on the kitchen counter with a confused, sort of pissed off expression.

"Tony-"
"You should go," He said looking up at me. My insides turned and I didn't know what to do.
"Please." He said, I just stared at him. What the fuck?
"What's wrong with you Tony?" I blurted out finally.
"Last night- It was a mistake, please go," He sighed staring into my watery eyes. I gulped and tried to contain the fresh tears that begged to be let out.
"K." I replied and walked away from him.

I grabbed my cap off of the couch and put it on my head then I kicked the couch and stormed out the door making sure that I had slammed it hard enough. I tried to remember the way back to my apartment and walked there slowly.

I started thinking about how disgusted I was considering I had practically given myself to Tony and now he didn't want me, he claimed it was a mistake. I felt terrible, everything was going more than great with us and I had to fuck it all up but than again so did he. He continued it more than I ever could of.

**
I got to my apartment and slammed the door shut, I threw my phone on the couch and took my snapback off of my head, throwing it like a Frisbee across the room and fell to my knees. I placed both hands on my head and screamed out as I let my angry tears fall to the tile floor of the kitchen.

After a few minutes I felt calmer so I got up from the tile and walked over to the couch. My phone's screen was on and the notification of a few text messages appeared on it. I sighed and looked at them.

1) 'Stella I... I'm sorry...'
2) 'I was confused about how I felt and that was what all the shit was about the past day. Sorry.'
3) 'I don't think we should see each other again...'

All of them where from Tony and the last one was the one that shattered me. I wanted to reply to him and tell him how much of a dick he was or how much I loved him but I knew I'd come off as the annoying fangirl that I was.

The tears began to fall and then out of nowhere my phone started ringing and I answered without looking at the caller ID, I was hoping for Tony and that's what I got.

"Ste-"
"Why did you fuck me if you were only confused!?" I spat at him without thinking.
"It all happened so fast, I wasn't thinking..." He sighed on the end of the line.
"So you weren't thinking for about an hour?" I asked him in a smart ass tone.
"At the end I did, it was a mistake I'm-"
"A dick? Yup, you got that right and don't worry you wont be seeing me ever again, I'll make sure to hide away from you as much as possible, by-"
"Wait!" He cut me off.
"What?" I asked infuriated.
"I'm so-"
"Fucking stop saying sorry okay! I know you don't mean it, you don't give a crap about me, I'm an eighteen year old, it's weird for you to care, goodbye Tony." I said and hung up.

I hate him and I want to forget him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhh drama finally :O

I'm so happy with all the subscriptions and comments, they mean a lot to me and ahhh I don't know I love you all so much. :)

Please leave comments and tell me your thoughts and all that other stuff.
I hope you enjoyed it. :)