Status: I'll try to update as much as I can. :)

Backseat Serenade

Go On And Be Safe

"Tony!" I yelled. He wasn't listening to me, he was staring straight ahead at the TV and shooting aliens while I was just... Dying since I sucked at Halo.
"You really do suck," Tony laughed as he turned the game off. I sighed and put the controller between my thighs then pouted and laughed.
"I used to call the aliens purple dildos back in New Zealand with my friend. He and I also made a raping alien song," I started giggling.
"You really are too young for me," He laughed, "Still like you though," I smiled and he kissed me.

He liked me. He actually said it! My insides started twirling.

"What's there to do today?" I asked him as we got up off the floor and walked over to his bedroom.
"There's a party on tonight, at Jaime's, wanna go?" He asked looking down at me.
"Sure but ugh, wont it be obvious?" I asked poking his torso, he moved in closer to me pressing me against the wall.
"No, most of them will be too drunk to even start thinking things through," He chuckled and I smiled, nodding. "For now we could play though..." He murmured in my ear, I gasped and he smiled as he started nibbling on it.

Tony began to get aggressive and was tearing off my clothes with force, I did the same to him until we both collapsed on top of each other on his bed. Tony grabbed my wrists and held my hands above my head as he gave me a sloppy kiss and licked his way down to the crook of my neck, he sucked and made me moan.

His grip loosened and he started unclasping my bra from the middle-front, he threw it to the other side of the room and started biting and sucking my nipple, his hand was in my panties not doing anything just feeling the moisture build up and then suddenly he was in.

**
I laid next to Tony who was talking on the phone to Jaime and just stared up at the ceiling.
Thoughts kept running through my mind, I didn't know if this would last, I wasn't sure and the dream I had the night before made me question us and everything I ever believed.

"Wanna go now?" Tony asked putting his phone between us.
"Yeah, sure," I smiled weakly.
"What's wrong?" He sighed, "Oh and what happened last night?"
"Last night?" I asked trying to sound confused.
"Yeh, you had a nightmare didn't you?" He said worriedly.
"Yeah..." I sighed and sat up, I leaned against the cold wall.
"What was it about?"
I stared at him and gulped. "I got hit by a car," I sighed.
"Oh, shit," He sighed and hugged me, "Don't worry, that wont actually ever happen," He said kissing my forehead sweetly.
"I really hope not..." I sighed leaning into his shoulder.
"It wont," He smiled and got up off the bed, "Coming?" He asked smiling.
"Yeah," I smiled and got out.

I fetched for my underwear and started getting dressed into them. Tony dressed casually as well and we headed off to Jaime's place. The street we went down was oddly familiar but I had never been there before. Could you say Deja Vu?

**
Tony and I walked to the front door and he knocked on it several times before Jaime sung it open with a large smile plastered on his face.

"Tone!" He exclaimed happily. They hugged and Jaime stared at me then back at Tony.
"Who's- Oh, you're Stella! I'm so sorry!" He said.
"It's okay," I laughed.
"What are you doing here?" He asked confused.
"I was bored and Tony thought I should get out of the house so he invited me along, hope that's not a problem," I sighed.
"Of course not, it's cool, come in," He smiled. Tony and I followed him inside.

After a long couple of minutes introducing me to people Tony had taken me upstairs to the guest room. We sat on the bed together and I sighed.

"You still look like shit..." He sighed looking at me.
"I do?" I asked worriedly.
"Yeah, do you feel bad or something?"
"Not really, I only have a mild headache," I shrugged.
"Hmm, we'll get you an aspirin downstairs, if it doesn't go away tell me and we'll go to the doctor's okay?" He sighed then kissed my cheek.
"Okay," I smiled weakly.

We walked back downstairs and Tony got Jaime to give me an aspirin and a large glass of water. I gulped it down in a matter of seconds and Tony handed me a piece of vegetarian pizza, I ate that in a hurry and we went outside to where the barbecue was being made.

"So... You two are good friends right?" Jaime asked us raising his eyebrows.
"Yeah," Tony grinned looking down at me and then looked back at Jaime.
"Is that all?" Jaime winked.
"Bro, she's eighteen, of course that's all," Tony chuckled, I gulped nervously.
"I was testing you," Jaime smirked.
"Alright Jaimito," Tony and I laughed.
"Yeah... so is there anyone Tone?"
"Yeah," Tony smiled and sneaked a glance at me.
"Who!?" Jaime jumped excitedly.
"I can't say just yet, give me a while," He told him.
"Okay. Ah! This is so exciting!" Jaime exclaimed.
"I guess..." Tony grinned.

The boys continued to talk as I zoned out. I felt like someone was smashing a hammer against my skull and sending shock waves throughout my body. I felt so terrible, dizzy, faint, sick. These were some of the times when parents did come in handy. Fuck.

"T-Tony...?" I asked gripping onto his arm, he looked down at me and a worried look coated his face.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"I feel like complete shit, I- I can't stay here..." I trailed off and fell into his arms.
"Jaime we need to go, I'm sorry man, talk to you later," Tony said.
"It's okay bro, hope you're alright Stella!"

That was the last I heard.

**
"Stella? Wake up, love," The nurse said. I opened my eyes and stared at her attentively. I felt someone grab my hand and turned around quickly to see Tony, I sighed in relief and looked back at the nurse.

"You may be wondering what you're doing here and what the strong headache you had means; You fainted and that's because you didn't have quite that much food today and the headache was telling you that you needed to get food in you. You're perfectly alright all you need to do is have a good, decent meal when you get back home and you'll be back to your normal self. You can go now," She smiled.

Tony helped me get off the plank like bed and I smiled, "Thanks," I told the nurse and then we went out to his car.

"You freaked me out!" Tony gulped.
"I'm sorry..." I said weakly.
"It's not your fault... I was just worried that something really bad happened," He groaned, "Anyways, what do you want to eat?" He asked smiling now.
"Do you know how to cook?" I asked smiling.
"Depends," He chuckled.
"How about Taco Bell than?" I grinned.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah... I love it," I smiled.
"Fine, okay," He smiled and we drove to Taco Bell.

Tony went through the drive-through and only ordered for me. He then went to a sushi place and got himself a packet of sushi and we ate in the parking lot. I finished my taco and sighed as I sipped on my coke.

"Feeling better?" He asked curiously.
"So so," I sighed.
"Maybe you need more food," He said.
"Eh, maybe I need you," I smirked, "And besides I haven't finished my fries supreme yet," I chuckled.
"Okay, well hurry up and eat them before you faint again!" He exclaimed laughing.
"Okay, okay boss," I said sticking my tongue out at him.

After a couple of minutes I had finished eating completely and we were on our way back home, well, his house. We got out of the car and walked in his house, it was really dark and cool outside so I ran inside and plopped down on the couch.

"I see you're better," Tony grinned.
"Yeah, thanks and sorry for ruining your fun tonight..." I told him biting my lip.
"It's okay, I don't mind," He smiled.
"Are you sure? I'm still really sorry though,"
"You should really stop saying sorry for something that was out of your control and that I was more than happy to help out," He said.
"Still, you have your friends and all and I ruined that,"
"No you didn't. I see those people mostly everyday, doesn't matter," He sighed.
"Bu-"
"Fine. If you really want me to 'forgive' you than kiss me," He grinned deviously.
"Is that all it takes?" I laughed.
"Depends," He smirked.

I laughed and cupped his face in my hands. I placed my lips on his and kissed him softly then pulled away and gazed into his eyes as I bit my lip. "You're not done are you?" Tony frowned, "Not at all," I winked and kissed him again.

Tony picked me up and carried me to his room, he hovered over me and started kissing my neck but I pushed him off after a while, "I'm really tired," I told him as I pouted, "Seriously?" He asked sadly, "Yeah," I sighed, "Okay, let's sleep than," He smiled.

Tony and I got under the covers and I snuggled into his chest, he was warm and his soft kisses on my head made me fall asleep. I just hoped that the nightmare's didn't return.

'I laid down on a patch of grass and looked up at the ash like grey clouds. I could feel the moisture build up around me but I just kept looking up without a care in the world. Soft droplets began to fall around me and on my face, I closed my eyes and breathed in the damp air that surrounded me. Soon after it started pouring and a large smile spread across my face.

"Stella!" I heard the very familiar voice. The one voice capable of making my heart beat a thousand beats per minute without doing anything too drastic, just talking.

"Stella, get up, you're gonna get sick!" He said shaking me. I didn't budge so he got impatient and lifted me up so I was sitting up.
"What do you want, Tony?" I snapped in his direction. The look in his eyes burned me to the core.
"I don't want you getting sick, let's go!" He yelled.
"Leave me." I told him.
"No! You're coming with me. Now!" He yelled at me. He grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me up aggressively.
"Let go of me!" I yelled at him shaking my arm around like a snake. He wouldn't let go.
"No, Stella. You're going to listen to me!" He groaned.
"I don't want to hear anything that you have to say!" I screamed.
"What happened- It was a mistake, I would go back in time and change it. Stella, I like you, no one else, I'm so sorry baby," He sighed.
"HA! Great way to feed bullshit Tony. I don't care anymore. I don't care about anything anymore!" I yelled and squirmed out of his grip.

The rain had completely soaked us to the bone and my clothes and hair were all stuck to my body. I groaned as I ran away from Tony and felt his footsteps get closer to me so I picked up the pace and as I reached the road I saw the cars speed down it.

I stopped just one step away from the busy road and turned around. Tony was quite far away from me. I gulped and turned back around to face the road. I didn't care anymore. I was hurt. Fractured. Broken. Nothing mattered anymore, Tony didn't care and I had nothing else to live for.

I took a deep breath and jumped in front of a car that was speeding past the limit.

"I love you, Tony." I whispered before the car could take my life.'


"FUCK!" I yelled and tried to catch my breath.
"Hey, hey... Another nightmare?" Tony asked in a sleepy voice, I nodded and laid back down on the bed. Tony sat up and looked down into my eyes, "Maybe you shouldn't sleep..." He sighed.
"Are you saying I need a good fuck to get my mind off of it?" I laughed slightly.
"Maybe..." He winked and disappeared under the covers.

"Tony what are you- Ooooh!" I moaned. Tony gripped onto my hips and I to the sheets.

**
"TONY PLEASE JUST GO FASTER!" I yelled with my last few bits of air left in me. Tony thrusted into me quicker, the sweat dripped off of our bodies and I couldn't stop moaning and groaning. I could hardly take it.

Suddenly I started trembling out of control and he finally stopped, smiling to himself as he laid down next to me and placed a strand of hair behind my ear. "If I could just do this for the rest of my life I wouldn't mind," He chuckled, I bit my lip, "I wouldn't mind either," I winked.

Tony and I cuddled under the covers and I had forgotten most of the nightmare until everything went quiet and I just gasped when I remembered how the car dragged me away into the nothingness of death.

"Still?" I nodded sadly, "This could get your mind off of it..." Tony murmured and slipped his fingers in me. Our eyes never left one another's. I moaned as he rubbed and started to make me shiver.

He went faster and I couldn't help it. I didn't want to moan so I bit down on my lip hungrily and just stared at his. I groaned and cupped his face in my hands, I smashed our lips together and gave him a big sloppy kiss as he continued to finger me.

As our kiss got more aggressive so did his fingers. I groaned and moaned into his mouth but didn't let myself pull away. I wanted him so badly even if we had just finished having sex.

He was so perfect and finally mine.

I also needed to get that dreadful image out of my mind.

"Tony- fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I moaned under my breath.
"Mind if I clean up?" He smirked, I bit my lip and he took that as an answer.

After a couple of seconds he reappeared by my side and kissed me gently. "Better?" He asked, I nodded smiling still biting my lips. I felt like ecstasy was coursing through my veins. The endorphin's worked their magic and I finally fell asleep in Tony's arms without a bad dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really happy with the comments and all. Eeeek! Thank you so much! :D

Thanks for reading and tell me what you think! :)