Status: I'll try to update as much as I can. :)

Backseat Serenade

Hello

It had been nearly four weeks since I met Tony...four weeks and I was finally starting to feel at home in San Diego. We had yet to put a real label on whatever it was we had going on, and I was fine with that. I didn't care what we were, as long as I got to spend time with him...hug him, kiss him...anywhere with him was where I wanted to be. As cliche as it is, it's true.
Ever since I met him I'd become more open. He'd introduced me to some new people, as had Jaxin and Natalie. Of course, they were all older than me, but they were more mature; sophisticated.

I was becoming really close to the other members of Pierce the Veil; Vic is a sweetheart, he's such a lovely person; so caring and helpful. Very selfless, would be a good way to describe him. You could be stranded in he middle of nowhere, dying of starvation, and he would give you the last bit of food or water you had left. He's just that type of person.
Mike is a chill guy. He's really laid-back; although that could be from having too much weed. He's a nice guy though, intimidating, but he was very sweet when you really got to know him.
Then there's Jaime. That man is just hilarious. He can make any situation, no matter how morbid and depressing it may be, into a fun one. I've noticed he's the peacemaker of the four guys, unless if it's him getting angry, then Vic will step in. Jaime is one of those people who always have energy - kind of like a chipmunk.
I get along well with all of the guys, Tony's friends are all so nice. They welcomed me straight away as one of their own. I would hate nothing more than to not get along with my boyfriends friends, or in this case band mates...if Tony and I ever do become official, I'm happy to say I do get along with his friends. Quite well may I add.

I was sitting on my couch, talking on the phone to Natalie while e-mailing a few companies about my clothes-line. Since Jaxin hooked me up with Vans, nothing has happened. I was starting to get a bit anxious. I was planning on making an online store, so I can bring in money on my own, at the same time as having other stores sell my clothes. Although going about that was proving difficult. Luckily, Nat and Jaxin having their store, Love Before Glory...so I was getting some help from them.
I heard Nat saying something to some in the background, then a rustling of a phone.
"Hey darl, I need to go the store to pick something up. I'll talk to you later, good luck with everything."

"Okay, bye Nat. Thank you." I hung up. Putting my phone down on the table, I went back to the laptop sitting on my jean clad legs.
I scrolled past a few stores in the area. Hot Topic was one that caught my eye. Most of my clothes are designed for people who might shop in places like that. Clicking on the link to the online store on google, I searched for a contact number. After finding it, I dialled the number and waited. Five rings and the person on the other end picked up.

"Hello, Jason from Hot Topic speaking. How may I help you?"

"Yes, I'm Stella Green. I was calling to enquire about you maybe selling my clothes?" I had to try and be confident. Confidence is something possible business partners look for.

"Ah I see. Okay Stella, if you tell me your e-mail I'll have someone send a form to fill out."
I told him my e-mail, thanked him and hung up. I noticed my palms were sweating like crazy. I don't know why I get so nervous talking to people I don't know on the phone, it's always happened. I heard a low grumbling sound come from my stomach, so I sat up, closing my laptop and placing it on the table in front of me.
Searching the cupboards I realised I had no food at all. I let out a loud sigh and grabbed my keys, purse and phone.

The drive the the shops was pretty short, but I wanted to drive around a bit; getting more familiar with San Diego was something I still hadn't done. It was always pushed to the back of my mind and list of things to do. I had been spending all my time with Tony, the other guys from Pierce The Veil, Nat and Jaxin, and looking for potential stores to stock my clothes.
Driving around I noticed a lot of different shops, a cute little antique shop, which I made a mental note to visit one day, a pizza shop, a bakery, the starbucks that Tony and I have gone for coffee many times...so many stores. Looking back on it, I should've gone and looked at these stores earlier. I mean, I have been here for four weeks.
Before I knew it, I had made it to the nearest grocery store. I parked my car, got out and locked it, then made my way into the store. It wasn't too busy, just a few people, I guessed because it was mid-day on a Tuesday, a lot of people had work and their kids had school; so it took me no time at all to make my way through the large store, collecting things that I needed...and a few little guilty-pleasure treats as well. I was making my way to the cash register when I heard my name being called out from across the store, "Stella!"

I whipped my head around to see two of the friendly mexicans I have been spending a lot of time with lately, Jaime and Vic walking towards me. They made their way over to me and both pulled me into quick hugs. "What are you doing here?" Vic asked.

"Well...it is a grocery store, and I have a trolley full of groceries. You tell me." He looked down, blushing.

"Oh...yeah."

"Aw Vic, we all have our moments," I rubbed his shoulder reassuringly, then turned my attention to the both of them.
"How are you two?" I asked, still chuckling a little.

"Great! Hey, you should come over tonight, Vic and I were planning on having a movie night tonight with everyone and we would love for you to tag along." Jaime practically jumped up and down when he was talking...I have never met anyone who's always so excited. Vic nudged him, "Dude...when did we discuss this?"

"Just now." Jaime said before looking at me expectantly.

"Oh Jaime, as enthusiastic as ever. I'd love to, just as long as it's okay with all of you...I'd hate to be intruding." I looked down at my feet sheepishly.

"Oh Stella...why would you think that?" Vic's caring side was coming into action.

"I always thought that well, you know, because I'm a lot younger than you all, you guys might not..." I trailed off, hanging my head low. I felt vic put his hands on my shoulders, and placed one under my chin, lifting my head up gently so my eyes were at level with his - or at level as they could be. Even despite the fact that Vic is the shortest of everyone, I'm still shorter than him by a fair bit. I'm 5'4 on a good day, whereas he was about 5'8.

"Want to hang out with you? Because you're only 18? Do you really believe that?" I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders, bringing me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist loosely, having never hugged Vic before it felt a little odd, but he was such a loving person and he was doing it to cheer me up. He pulled away and held me at arms length.

"Never believe that Stella, not even for a second. You're our friend, or even...like a big-little sister." He smiled at me and Jaime nodded in agreement. "So!" He clapped his hands together, "Are you in?"

I smiled and nodded, high-fiving both of them as they held their hands up expectantly. "Alright, well I have to go. I have frozens!" I said, giving them both a small wave and walking off to the cash register with my trolley.

After paying I collected my bags, put them in the car and made my way home. The drive back was shorter because I skipped the 'scenic route' I took on the way there. Putting my things away, I climbed back on the couch and opened up my laptop to continue my searching.
I couldn't help but notice that I had an e-mail. So I clicked on the little envelope icon, to find an e-mail from the guy Jason, at Hot Topic. In a week I have to come out to their San Diego store, with the filled out contract, and my designs for approval.
I'm so excited...I've made new friends, I've had Vans ask to stock my clothes, and now Hot Topic. Things really seem to being going up in my life.

"Crazy" is, I believe, the medical term
When we wanna recover, but we don't wanna learn
Keep breaking what's been fixed a thousand times
And gimme some more of that iodine.

My phone went off, Iodine by Icon For Hire blasting through my phone speakers. That band is my guilty pleasure...I would kill to look like the lead singer, Ariel. She's stunning.
I quickly walked to my phone, seeing Vic's face flash on the screen and pressed the call button.

"Hey Vic!"

"Hey Stella, so are you still up for tonight?"

"Of course! Do you want me to bring anything?"

"Um, hold on." I heard Vic say something to someone in the background before pressing the phone back to his ear.
"Only if you want, we've got everything we need here."

"Okay, well I'll see you there then. What time?"

"Seven?"

"Alright. Bye!" I said, hanging up. This was going to be a good night, I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I'm Amy, I'm a new author on this story!
I'm sorry it took me so long to write a chapter, but i've been so busy. :(
This isn't my best work, but I hope it's good enough, and makes up for how long it took to update somehow?

Ahah....okay well the lyrics used in this are from Iodine - Icon For Hire. They're an amazing band. Check them out!
And the Chapter title credit goes to Hello - Evanescence.
Another amazing female-fronted band. :)

Feel free to leave a comment, or message me with a suggestion on what to write next? xx Don't be afraid to add me also, or message me. I don't bite! I love talking to all of you. xx

~ xBluexEyesx