Alice.Human.Sacrifice

What is an Alice?

The sound of a battle is ringing in my ears, swords clashing, blood spilling, and screams of pain being carried across the wind. My breathing is heavy, I can feel the cool blood as it oozes down my cheek.

"Our army... has already come to this!" I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth.

"No, there's no hope in victory." As I said this, the sound of a battle was growing quieter, and quieter, until I could no longer hear the fierce war I was in.

"Hello there." A voice spoke to me. I opened my eyes and saw that it was a young boy, with a long white shirt that covered his hands, his hair was dark and covered most of his face, so all I could see was his tiny mouth.

"Uh," I couldn't say anything. 'Where did this boy come from? What is he doing here?' I would ask myself.

"Hey, I said hello did I not?" "Where you expecting someone else?" He asked with a little annoyance in his childish voice.

"You, what are doing? It's dangerous here, leave!" I barely managed to say.

"Me? I've lived centuries longer than big sister, well, not exactly, I don't know how to count so..." He replied with such innocents in his tone.

I grabbed his arm and tried to get him to follow me. "Uh, come on, stop playing, just go and get out of here fast!"

"No way! I came here because I wanna' have fun and play!" The young boy smiled and laughed quietly.

'What? What the... A spy maybe?' I thought.

"Hey... Big sis." He began to sound a little strange.

"Are you my friend?" He asked. Something felt a little strange about this child, though before I could answer his question, I began to feel unaware about my surroundings. There was a flicker of white light and suddenly, I was in a small ally-way.

"Uh, w...what the...where?" I was looking around at the brick walls beside me instead of the battle field.

"Where are we?" I managed to ask.

"This? This is my normal life. Aha, so big sis is in my dream now!" The little boy was smiling and it was getting rather creepy.

"W...what are you saying? How's this even possible? Why are you... no, WHO are you?!" I asked desperately.

"Me? I'm the dream. Didn't you hear me? I am inside of your dream, but you’re yet to realize it." He ended this another small cackle.

"Oh don't worry, big sis' is now an Alice here, in this world." He smiled.
I changed my expression from scared and confused, to full curiosity.

"Alice?" I asked

"Yeah! Big sis became an Alice, and she entered this world. So, do your best big sis'." The little boy
began to fade.

"H...Hey wait! What's an Alice? How do I get back home?" I tried asking, but the boy was gone before he could answer.

"What the hell is...an Alice?" I asked myself quietly.

"Hey, Red lady! Can you play with me?" A young girl with beautiful green eyes and precious blond hair asked me. She was so pretty, and she was just a young girl.

"Huh? Uh, No I can't, I don’t have time to play." I said as nicely as I could.

"S...Say, do you know what an...Alice is?" I asked. The young girl stopped smiling and thought for a moment.

"Alice? Hmmmmmmm..." She 'hummed' for a while before she replied.

"I don't know..." As she said this, her expression changed completely.

"Actually, I have heard something about an Alice." She was talking very slow and tone was low.

"Really? What have you heard? What is an Alice?" I asked desperately.

She smiled rather creepily. "They say that... an Alice shall always. Remember. The world. That's it..." The little girl didn't have that beauty that she was showing before. Instead she smiled a smile far too wide for any normal human being and she began laughing. I got scared.
So I ran. I ran and ran for ages, not knowing where I was headed, just wanting to get home! As I ran I would ask myself over and over.
"What is happening? What is an Alice?" What does she mean? An Alice... will always remember this world?"

"How stupid! How could I remember something as confusing as this? Even if I wanted to... How could I remember something I don't even know!?"

"Wait! We still haven't defeated the enemy!" I screamed. As I ran, I heard a voice calling out. It was that child’s voice, the dream.

"Oh, big sister must have been an Alice and come here before.
I stopped running. I was panting, hard. Sweat was rolling down my forehead.

"Is that it?" I asked myself. I began laughing.

"Alright, how I came from this world. An Alice, that's not worth my trouble. Aside from my human side, I was once from this world..." I finally began to understand.

"I AM THE ALICE!" I cried.

"Uh, kind of..." The dream was behind me, frowning. "You can think that.” He finished.

‘She's not Alice, I have others...’

From then on, there were shrieks of pain and suffering everywhere I went. My blade wanting more and more blood. The little girl from earlier stared at me in horrifying shock as I killed her mother in front of her very eyes.

"B...Big sister?" She whispered. Though I couldn't hear her over the sound of her mother’s petrified cries. I smile as blood spurts from every part of her body.

"Kill, kill! Erase everything in this world... I am the Alice!' I shouted.

'Erase it all, so that I can go back to my world, Home!" I laughed madly as I rampaged through the
streets, killing all in my way. A man with blue hair and a beautiful face was next in line.

"You... WILL DIE NOW!" I shouted, my voice seemed to echo as I said this. Though before I could swing my sword to slice his neck. I was trapped. A cage was put around me. I was confused.

I saw that the dream was beside me.

"I can't let you do that, because then, you would be getting rid of my next toy. Big sis' is a broken toy, I don't want you anymore, broken Alice's. I don't need them." He giggled at the end.

"You!" I called angrily.

He started cackling his creepy cackle. "Big sis' has been so baaaaad'."

"Don't you fuck around with me! Get me out of here!" I exclaimed behind the bars of the cage.
The little dream held up a card, it was a spades card. It was also stained red, just like the blood of all the people that I killed. It stared burning from the top corner, the little dream started walking away with the burning card held high. Laughing.

"WAIT!" I cried.

"You, you can't be serious.... "AAHH!!" I screamed in frustration, anger and fear.

Holding a doll that looked just like me, the boy began to sing...

"The first Alice went walking through the woods of wonderland, bravely with a fearsome sword, clasped within her hand. She cut down any creature that got in her way, leaving nothing in her wake, but a red and bloody path." The little boy paused.

"W...what is that song?!" I asked with fear.

"Huh? Silly, this is your song..." He continued.

"The first Alice strayed too far into demented woods. Was trapped and was locked in there for good. If not for the gruesome path that marked her murdering ways... No one would have suspected that she had ever been." He finished singing.

"STOP IT!!" I screamed, but it was no use, the little dream, was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next is the Second Alice! ♦