Alice.Human.Sacrifice

Blue, is so very red...

"Ah, he doesn't care what happens to anyone else anymore, big brother thought that at least, about becoming an Alice. Big brother will become an Alice and depart from this world." He laughed.

"It...it's not like that, i do care. Yet now, people are getting killed left and right, it's horrible." I spoke with a quivering voice.

"Hey big brother, you have thought about it before, but your not really afraid of it at all, right?" He spoke to me in the darkness. It was just me and him, the strange little boy that had appeared just before a lady of red slashed at my neck.

"So you know right, whoever does it knows it's terrible!" I began to raise my voice in frustration. I gripped the sides of my blue hair in stress.

"Yeah, but that doesn't matter, your becoming an Alice as you speak." He sounded happy by this.

I was breathing heavily, as i remembered the lady that rampaged through our peaceful wonderland.

"Red, red, red!" i said slowly.

"When i slay people and their families, their lover. Yes, his eyes were tainted..." I was breathing very heavily now.

"...With red." I was now panicking.

"Huh, i guess you don't hear it yet. Well, do your best to resist then." The boy disappeared giggling, and soon, i was no longer in the darkness, but back on the streets of wonderland.

Hunched over, my eye's clamped shut and my hands clenching my hair. I spoke to myself with regret.

"Her face was... awful, it was nothing like that at first. Her face, her face. She..." I snapped my eyes open in realization.

"Music, that song... It's time for that song. Singing, i'm getting distracted." I stood up and began to sing.

"The second Alice was a tamed and gentle man, singing song's to all the folks that lived in wonderland, he sang a song so blue to fill his..." I was interrupted by a young lady.

"Excuse me? What is that song? It doesn't seem like a pleasant one." She asked me. I stared at her with a blank expression. She was rather young with long pink hair and a soft voice.

"Oh it's a, well, i'm not sure. I just suddenly thought of it." I told her.

"Well, OK then, please continue." She said kindly.

"Sure." So i continued singing.

"Creating sounds of madness, waiting to be unfurled. This Alice was as fragile..." I stopped as i remembered the young boy. My eyes wide in sudden realization.

"Alice...This song...i know it. A while ago, those kids were singing this." I told myself.

"Big brother! Keep singing! Come on sing! More!" It started off with the child's voice ringing in the back of my head. Then turned into the people watching.

"Come on! Sing dammit'! More, more!" The people around me seemed to be getting annoyed.

"Y...Yeah."

"This Alice was as fragile as the flowers all around, as the madness took hold of him... and shot him to the ground. His blood stained the roses to a bright and somewhat red, and those who loved him now..." I paused and whispered;
"...Forgot. him."

I began laughing, the people surrounding me were whispering, murmuring as i laughed madly.

"Red, so red! Her blood, THEIR BLOOD!" I laughed and couldn't stop.

"Blood, blood!" I span around to face most of the people.

"You all! Would you like to see blue blood? It's really red!" I ran up to a guard that had come by to see what was going on, and swiped the gun he was holding from his hand and raised it to the side of my head.

"Everyone gather-round', come on take a look!" I moved my hand onto the trigger and spoke my last words.

"I'LL SHOW YOU ALL NOW!" My words seemed to echo around me as i pulled the trigger. I felt my body fall and hit the hard ground, my blood spilling from my head, it began to get dark, i listened as the nothingness surrounded me. There was no more sound, no more light, the only thing awaiting me now, was death.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"No don't do it!" A little boy spoke sarcastically. It was the little boy from before, the dream. He was holding a doll that looked just like me and was humming my song out loud.

"Don't worry about what they said. I'm glad you sang big brother, because, you also prepared to save some within you."here was no more sound, no more light, the only thing awaiting me now, was death.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope that you enjoy this chapter, next one will be the 3rd Alice! ♣