Alice.Human.Sacrifice

Forever is such a long time.

*CRASH* My eyes were wide as my glass hit the checkered black and white floor.

"In one day, two people have gone mad?!" I breathed heavily.

"This can't be a coincidence can it!?" I yelled.

"Y...Your Highness please, you must stay calm there is no chance that you would catch this illness, even if you have it..." My Maid with fair hair tried to reassure me, but I cut her off before she could finish.

"No way! I will not fall into the hands of this disease! I raised myself off of my chair and left my maid with fair hair to clean up the wine I had spilled. I raised my hands to my chest, I could feel my heart pounding, my head was bowed.
"One day, I will die, when i'm old and hunched over! That's it, i'll be healthier. If I have a younger body...
I whispered to myself. I could not end my thoughts because i was suddenly in a strange place, it was dark, i couldn't hear nor see anything. That's when I heard him.

"My, that's irresponsible of you." He spoke with a happy tone.

"Don't you wan't to become an Alice?" He asked sarcastically. I spun around and saw the small boy, his hair was as dark as ever, he hadn't grown at all. He was still very small and child looking.

"You again!? There's, there's no worth coming back to that p[lace again! So, LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled.

"I'll never be, a singer at that hell of a circus again! Singing, singing, always singing, nobody noticing me for who I was, nobody loved me!" I thought that i would cry. Though I continued. Images of that terrible time in that circus flashed through my mind.

"But here, everybody loves me. Everyone in the Kingdom." I smiled happily as I compared the two. I heard laughter, childish, ghoulish laughter.

"Is that so? So everyone loves you huh? Do people really love you for you..."

"SHUT UP!" I interrupted.

"They do love me! They do..." I whispered. I spun around to run away from the boy.

"GET AWAY FROM ME IMMEDIATELY!" i yelled. Though before i could run away, i looked back at the boy. And saw that he looked quite shocked. I had never seen him look like this before. He was breathing rather heavily. He almost looked like he was about to cry.

"Telling me to shut up... Wait." He stopped and smiled.

"Your pretty proud of that voice of yours, are you sure you don't want to be a circus freak again!?" The boy came closer and raised his hand just below my mouth.
'What on Earth, Is he going to hit me?' Though just as I finished thinking this I realized that I was completely wrong. The little boy giggled and flicked my fingers near my neck. I couldn't feel his finger touch me though I knew that he had done something. I began coughing madly, I tried to speak, though it wasn't the same young and pitched voice that came out of my mouth, instead it was a voice that strained and choked. I coughed and coughed as the boy just smiled and laughed.

"I think that you sound better like this, wasn't that nice of me to change your voice for you!" He laughed and laughed as I stared at him in fear. I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Your voice is so ugly when it sounds all old!" He exaggerated 'so' to make me feel even worse.

"You probably wouldn't want to go around with 'that' voice right? So you will always stay within this castle!" He began laughing once again and my surroundings began to re-appear.

"Your Majesty, what is wrong?" My maid with the fair hair asked worryingly.

I tried talking but it was no use. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

"Your Majesty!" She came over to me and stopped me from falling to the ground.

"Bye, bye, my queen..." The boy walked away laughing.

Holding a doll that looked just like me, the boy began to sing...

"The third Alice was a pretty young girl of green. Very cute and very dear to all in wonderland. She charmed the people to her every beckoned call. And gave birth to a strange green country."

The third Alice then rose up to be this country's Queen. She would rule her nation through a distorted dream. All she see's is rotting flesh in her identity. Afraid of death she rules as Queen for all eternity." Once finished, he dropped the doll and walked over it, bored of it, bored of me.

"More like truly ugly, deceiving people with her looks. I wonder if she really can rule a country." He smiled mockingly. I am the third Alice, I will rule my country forever! Yes, i mean, forever, is such a long time...

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

'The dream's thinking':

"All of them have been failures! Won't one of them be any good? Maybe, i need younger one's! Children dream quite often don't they?!" I smiled.

"How simple! Why didn't i think of it before!?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Next is the final Alice, the fourth. ♥