Alice.Human.Sacrifice

The final Alice.

"Hmm, that means..." My sister was rather confused.

"It means that, since the beginning, you've wanted us to become an Alice." The little boy with dark hair was smiling quite innocently.

"And, Alice..."

"Want's us to remember wonderland, or that dream. No, maybe he want's us to remember him! So he chose us..." I ended her sentence hoping that she would catch up.

"Umm, is it OK to remember that dream? I really don't think we should pursue such a thing." She smiled awquardly.

"I think he does want us to." We were sitting in a circle,Me, my sister and the dream.

I'll do it if you do it!" She leaned forward smiling.

"Me to." I spoke without showing any emotion in my words.

"Aww, you two are such good children! Curious little children. I wanna' play here with you forever, and ever." The dream continued to smile.

"We'll meet again..." And with that the little dream began to fade, and eventually vanished. Though just before he did, we heard him ask;
"Right?"

"Oh, alright see-ya! My sister then stood up.

"Well then, what should we do now?" She asked me.

"Well, it's boring just staying in this place, lets go somewhere else." I smiled at the thought. She did to.

"Yeah! Alright lets go!" She gave me a big smile and took my hand.

After a while we had wandered around not really knowing where we were going. Though we kept moving, hoping to find something interesting. And sure enough we did.

"Hey! Look over there! Is that a person? Lets go check it out!" My sister was now dragging me by my arm and it really hurt!

'Damn, why is she so strong?!' I would think whenever she did this.

I looked over to where my sister was pointing, it was somewhat of a cage, it looked creepy and dangerous.

"No sis. I don't think that we should get close to it." I told her.

"What? Are you scared? C'mon be a man would ya'?"

'Great, now she's being stubborn.' I thought. And so we began walking towards this mysterious figure inside a mysterious cage. Though before we got there. I noticed on the grass was a letter.

"Wait, wait!" I called out. "What is this? A letter?" I walked over and picked it up turned it over and tried to find some details on who may have left it here.

"It doesn't say who it's from. There's just a heart on it." I stared at the envelope with curiosity. By then my sister was already looking over my shoulder at the letter.

"How strange. Hey, open it!" She ordered.

"Why do I have to?" I asked. I sighed and began opening the envelope.

"Let's see." I began to read out the letter.

"To whom found this, please come to the castle at seven pm today." The note was written in rather fancy writing, and it came with a card, a playing card, it was the ace of hearts.

"That's all it says." I looked over to my sister.

"Castle? Let's go, let's go!" She cheered.

"But there are no further details in the letter! No sender, nothing!" I argued.

"What was that? Are you kidding? Things are finally getting fun, you have to go!" She exclaimed. I couldn't argue with that.

I sighed. "Fine." She had once again made me agree. Even though I had agreed, I still wasn't entirely sure what was going on. I just had a bad feeling about all of this...

Later on at the castle that was mentioned in the letter.

"Welcome, thank you for coming." A woman with long pretty brown hair was standing at the entrance of the large, rather gloomy castle. We figured she must be some-sort of maid or something.

"Yeah, no problem." I answered. Once we where in the castle the lady was leading us somewhere. I whispered to my sister sarcastically.

"Hey sis, better be good or the'll chop off your head." My sister cracked her knuckles as if to say, 'I'm gonna' beat the shit out of you!'

"Did you say something, bro?" She asked me still cracking her knuckles.

I rolled my eyes and replied. "Nothing." The lady with the nice brown hair began giggling. She smiled as she spoke.

"The queen wishes to meet with you two." Her smile changed into a soft glare.

"Please, don't speak of this to anyone..." She ordered strangely. Her face turned dead serious. Though I thought nothing of it.

"Do we really get to meet the queen?!" She asked excitedly. We promise we wont tell anyone. Right bro?" She glanced back at me.

"Uh, sure." I replied. The lady was now smiling again.

"Thank you very much. The queen is sick actually, she has caught a very bad illness and want's to hear a song to make her feel well again." The lady told us as we continued down the candle-lit hallway.

"We can sing to her, we're very good!" My sister gloated.

"How wonderful, with your young voices, i'm sure the queen would love to hear you sing."
"She loves children singing."

I started to feel a little uneasy with this woman, her eyes made me feel like she was hiding something from us. My sister on the other hand didn't seem to notice.

My sister smiled cheerfully
"Really? That's great! Right bro?"

"I'm not sure about this." I replied.

"Huh? What's wrong." Her smile changed to a look of curiosity.
"C'mon, our song's are the best, she'll love us!" She began to smile again.

"I... I didn't mean that." I mumbled.
"It's just that..." I mumbled again.

The lady in front had obviously heard what I had said to my sister;
"Oh come now, lighten up a bit, I'm sure that you two are perfect.
Don't be so nervous, you really have nothing to worry about" Her smirk grew darker but I didn't want to bring it up to my sister just in case that was her smile. I didn't want to be rude in the castle now.

We continued further down the candle-lit hallway, it seemed to be going forever.
A never hallway,
A pair of twins
and a strange lady taking us to see the queen.

--------------------------------------------the dream is watching-----------------------------------------------
"Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh?! Don't go that way!
It's forbidden!"
"You mustn't go that way...."
*urnngg*
"It's that feeling again. If only you two weren't so curious!"

"But, they promised that they'd both come and see me again! And now, that wont happen."
You're path has been set, 'cause you took that road.
*groan*
[The little dream began to sing]

"Find the bright red forest path, that's where the journey starts,
it's then filled with blue roses that's where the forest parts,
they found an invitation to the queen,
it was the trump card, the Ace of Hearts!

The forth Alice was a pair of curious siblings who were twins,
straying into wonderland that's were the tail begins,
interested in the world they past through many doors,
excited of their funny making's each of them explored.

The stubborn elder sister,
And the Clever younger brother.

They were about to uncover the true Alice at hand.

They were never woken from their terrifying dream,
forever they wonder helplessly through wonderland."