Status: ok this one i think is a good story ive wrote so far

My Love Life Sucks

i messed up when i get mad

When everyone’s gone I pack my stuff up and walk outside. Because I took so long to pack my stuff up everyone was gone. I mean everyone, cars, limos, people all gone and probable half way gone. But my limo was here though I walk over to it.
"Hello Miss. Stone. Did you have fun? And ready to go home?"
"Hi Amy. Yes I had fun. And I would like to walk home if you don't mind I need the fresh air. So go home without me ill call if I am going to be late or need anything k?"
"Yes Miss. Stone."
"Oh and Amy can you tell my parent ill call in an hour."
"Yes Miss. Stone but Tony and Nicole Stone are going to worry."
"Well tell them when you get back that I will call and to not worry. Tell Nicole Stone I mean mom to started righting her next book. And tell Tony Stone I mean dad to get ready for his 7pm addition and his movie that started shooting at 6am tomorrow. K?" Then my phone rings. "Umm actually ill tell them you just go home."
"But Miss. Stone..."
"Its ok mom and dad are calling right now so go home." she get in to the limo and drives off. I grab my phone and answer it. And put the camera facing me.
"Hi mom. Hi dad. I going to make this easy on you ok? Don't worry about me I’m going to walk home. I will be ok. I'll call if I need anything or going to be out to late. Mom I want you to worry about your next book and not me. You have a deadline come up and your recent book and you have to start the next one in two day. K?"
"k. I'll get on that right now." And she leave the camera rang so I can't see her anymore.
"Ok and dad you need to practice for you addition at 7pm today. And you need to get you rest for the movie shoot tomorrow at 6am so you need to get up at 5am and leave at 5:30 sharp you can't miss it its your fist shooting so get to it and I now you can nail it. K?"
"K? Oh and before we go Amber. Your mom and I have to go on a bissness trips so we will be leaving today at 5pm."
"But dad you said that day would come and you promise to tell me two days before hand."
"Yes I now but... Hold on." He says. Then I here a honk and I look to my left and it’s my moms and dads limo. Then a door opens and mom and dad get out. I hung up the phone.
"What going on?" I say.
"Well let me explain. We have to go catch are plain. And I now we said we would tell you before hand but we didn't decide till this morning after we left the house."
"Dad..." I say with tears in my eye.
"I now but you have to be strong for me like you have been. You now this day would come. And we can't take you with us till you learn what you need to learn and it safe for people to now you are the princess of the united state of America and presidents daughter. But before that can happen mom and dad have to go back to there real life as Queen and president. You now how to live on you own just don’t tell anyone who you are and what you can do and you will be fine. K?"
"Queen and Mr. Prez we need to go."
"Ok. I love you Cheyenne we will send for you after you 21 birthday if is safe. We love you stay as 'Amber until then k?"
"Ok!" I say through my tears.
"Oh and Amber can you make a you now P that no one can see so we can get to were we need to be in a hurry."
"Yes." I say. I wipe my tears and summon my powers and make a portal that I and mom and dad and the driver can see.
"Thank you Amber and you are getting good at that." the limo starts to dive off toward the portal. And then my dad head pock out. "I love you Amber and stay safe till we come back and keep you abilities to yourself. Bye!" And then just like that the limo, my mom and dad vanished in to the portal.
I stayed there for a few minutes and then grabbed my stuff and walked to the park. I sat there in the shade for a while spacing out.
"Hay new girl." I looked over and it was Mr. Popular.
"Should you be out here at this time of night? Won’t your parents worry? And what if one of the girls sees you with me, they would kill me to defend you. So why don't you run along now Mr. Popular." I say then go back to spacing out cause I don’t fill like going home yet.
"Wow, that a lot of questions. But ill try to answer them. Yes I can be out here. My parent won’t care the left for a flight and won’t be back for a while. I don’t care if any of the girls in school see us together. And that's it for your questions, but I got some for you. Why are you out here at this time of night? Won’t your parent worry about you? And why do you call me Mr. Popular." He says sitting next to me. I look at him and he looks back at me like he actually wants to know. Then I look away. And he looks away and we sit there for a few minute.
I glaze over and he’s still sitting next to me. I was actually hoping he would leave if I didn’t say anything. Then I sigh.
"I don’t feel like going home right now. My parents are going to be gone for a while. And I call you Mr. Popular cause everyone in class looks like they like you. The girls glared at me for sitting next to you and the guys looked disappointed that they didn’t get to sit next to you that why I call you Mr. Popular. Oh and because I don’t care about learning peoples name in less they are very important like the president and the queens. Now that I have answered you’re questing, that means I’m done talking to you. I must be going bye." I say fast but not to fast and fluent.
I get up grab my stuff and walk as fast as I can.
"Wait New Girl!" Mr. Popular says as I disappear around a corner. After a few Minutes go by I slow down and walk in to a restraint. I fine a table and sit down. Then a lady comes over to hand me a menu.
"What would you like to drink?" The waitress says.
"I would like water please." I say as she writes that down. Then someone sit down.
And says "Make that two."
"You got it hot stuff." And the waitress walks away. I look at the person sitting in front of me and oh look it Mr. Popular.
"What the hell are you doing here? Did you follow me?"
"No I came here to get a drink and something to eat. Oh that looks good."
"What then why don’t you fine another table to sit in?"
"Because I don’t want to sit alone."
"Then call up some of you buds."
"Naa. I rather sit here with you so you aren’t alone too."
"Wha-"
"Can I talk you order." the waitress says.
"Yes." Mr. Popular says at the same time I say "No."
“I would like the hamburger and large fries with onine rings and a large coke." Mr. Popular orders.
"And for you?" She says.
"I don’t wa-" I try to say.
"She will have the same as me please."
"Ok Coming right up." She says walking away.
"Wait...” I say but it’s too late. I look over to Mr. Popular and give him a look.
"What?" He says with a big smile on his face.
"Ok what is your problem? Are you trying to get me upset? And why bother me. Well ya I’m the new girl but that don’t give you the right to bother me. Hell why don’t you get over yourself and get your own damn life." I say yelling now. I get up put some money on the table and walk out.
I get 2 blocks away from the restraint when I hear "New Girl." I turn around and find Mr. Popular following me.
"Don’t follow me." I say getting very mad every time I see him.
"Just wait....please." He says. So I turn around.
"What is it now?" I yell at him.
"I'm sorry if I’m bothering you but I just what to get to know you, that’s all."
"Why would you want to get to know me? I'm an outsider and you Mr. Popular.!" I say yelling again.
"I don’t know why. All I know is I what to get to know you please..." He grabs my arm.
"Let go of me now!"
"Please I want to get to know you better."
I try to get my arm back and I snapped. My eyes turn from circles to heart and the color turn red and the pupils went away, and sparkle showed up. I thought of a please I wanted to go and PUFF. I was there with Mr. Popular. He let go of my arm and looked around. Then he looked at me.
My eyes go back to normal and I feel slightly dizzy. But I get over it quickly and look at Mr. Popular face. I sigh and grab is shoulders lightly lowering my voice to a whisper as my eyes go back to hearts and and they are white with sparkle and no pupils again.
“You will forget you ever saw this happen. You will only remember fallowing all the way here and losing sight of me cause of the dark.”
“I fallowed you here and lost sight of you cause of the dark.” He said his eye not showing a look of shock but more of a glazed over look.
“Good now go home and go to bed”
He nods and walks away like he was a zombie. My eyes go back to normal and I feel really dizzy so I pick up my bag and go home and fall asleep try to forget about the most biggest mistake I’ve ever made.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe hoped you like comments please