Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 14.

The cafeteria was already full. Kellin followed close behind me as we walked over to his usual table by the window. He peeked outside.
"Do you want to eat out there again?" I asked. He bit his sleeve, nodding. I sat down at the table, and waited for him to get his lunch from the line. I saw Tony go up to him. I tried listening in.

"So, I see you're getting a lot of attention from Taylor." He said. Kellin didn't look at him. He kept his eyes on his tray.
"I guess so." He said. Tony laughed, still following Kellin.
"She looks pretty good though, doesn't she?" He said. Kellin glared up at him.
"Can we not talk about her?" He said. His face got red.
"Why not? What, you wouldn't do her?" He asked. I saw Kellin clench his tray.
"Stop talking about her like that." He snapped. Tony scrunched up his face, staring back at Kellin.

"I see what's going on.." He said. Kellin started walking back to the table. I waited.
"Nothing's going on." Kellin said. He tried avoiding eye contact with Tony. He looked down at his tray.
"You like her." He said. Kellin's face was red as ever. He clenched his tray, glaring up at Tony.
"Will you shut up!" He yelled. Tony backed away, glaring back at Kellin. I went over.

"What's.. what's going on here?" I asked. Kellin looked down at me, his cheeks still red, eyes wide. Tony gladly chimed in.
"Kellin's just upset cause everyone here knows he's pretty much in love with you."

Kellins face dropped. He backed away, throwing his tray onto the ground, and shouting at Tony before bolting off to his bedroom