Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 15.

I quickly followed him to his room.

"Kellin!" I called. He ignored me. I finally got inside. He was sitting on his bed, his back against the wall, hugging his knees.
"Kellin.." I sighed. His cheeks red, he stared up at me with those big, beautiful eyes. I went over and sat on the bed.
"Why can't he just leave me alone." He mumbled. I sighed, gently placing my hand on his knee. He looked up at me, surprised.
"Just.. just ignore him. It'll be fine." He sighed, looking away now, looking out his window.
"We.. can still go out and eat in you want." I said. He started biting his sleeves again, and shook his head.
"I'm not hungry." He said quietly. I sighed.
"I'll leave you alone, if you like." I said. He nodded.

Later on, I was told to go and monitor the art room. It was a good idea, their art room. They said art was a good outlet for them. I agreed. There were many theories that proved that.

I went in and sat down at the table. There were paints, and pencils, and string and beads. I looked around. There weren't many people in here. I wondered what most of them did with their time. I was sure I hadn't seen most of the people here. Did they just stay in their rooms all day?

Then, the door opened. And in walked Kellin. My heart jumped, but I smiled at him. He smiled back, walking over to me. I felt my heart beat faster as he made his way over to my table and sat down across from me.

"So, you're here now?" He asked. I nodded.
"I was looking for you." I felt my cheeks get red.
"You were?" I asked. He nodded.
"I'm.. I'm sorry about before." He said quietly. I sighed.
"It's.. it's fine."

He looked around at everything on the table, and soon, he grabbed some string and beads. I giggled.
"What are you gonna make?" I asked. He shrugged, but worked. In a few minutes, he had made a bracelet.
"Come here.." He said. I bit my lip, getting over, moving to the seat next to him. He gently wrapped it around my wrist, tying it tightly.
"There you go.." He said. "So you never forget." I was confused until I turned the bracelet around.

The beads read "Beautiful."