Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 21.

He began to walk slower the closer we got to my office. Soon, I felt him tug on my hand, pulling me closer to him. My heart began beating faster already. We were now face to face, inches away. I saw him lick his lips. I bit down on mine. He moved closer, now leaning his forehead against mine.

"Taylor.." He said softly. I stared up at him, hopeful. My heart was pounding. Was this happening? Was this actually going to happen?
"Y-yeah?" I said. He was quiet, still staring into my eyes, taking my hand again, intertwining our fingers. I didn't fight it for a second.

"Taylor, I.. I just.. There's so many things I want to tell you.. I just.." I sighed, nodding. There were so many things I wanted to tell him too. Unfortunately, none were appropriate for a doctor to tell their patients.

He then began leaning in, gently moving his fingers under my chin, tilting it up. I sighed, closing my eyes, preparing for the kiss I'd been longing for when..

"Kellin." He stopped. It was Dr. Roberts. I heard Kellin breathe deeply, looking behind him.
"What." He snapped. He gently let go, giving me apologetic eyes, before making his way to Dr. Robert's office.

"What is it." I heard him say. Dr. Roberts smirked.
"I've decided to change your medical treatments and schedule." He said. Kellin look at him confused and wide eyed.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I mean, you will no longer be reporting to Taylor. You will be reporting to me. You and I will be having our one on one chats, and they've upped your medication count by 15%. The other doctors have said they're not seeing improvement with your usual supplements."

"W-why can't I talk to Taylor? I.. I don't want to talk to you. I want to talk to Taylor. She's the one that helps me. I'm.. I'm not talking to you." Kellin said. Dr. Roberts glared at him. Kellin began chewing on the sleeve of his shirt again.
"You will be reporting to me." He said. "That's final. You can go now. Report back to your bedroom." Kellin glared at him, sighing deeply before storming out of Dr. Robert's office, slamming the door behind him.