Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 23.

I stared back up at him. He bit his lip. His cheeks turned red as he quickly climbed off the desk.

"I'm.. I'm sorry, I.. I'm usually not.. like this. This.. forward, I just.." He said. I giggled, smiling back at him.
"It's okay.." I said. I liked it. But, I kept that part to myself. He gave me a half smile. He looked down at the floor.
"Oh.. I.. I uh.. I'll clean this up." He said, quickly picking up everything he had pushed off my desk. He put everything back just as he had found it. I couldn't help but watch him, smiling. He turned around, catching me. He smiled back.

"So.." I said, sitting back up on the desk. I swung my legs back and forth. He leaned against the wall across from me. "So.. then.. what are you usually like?" I asked. His cheeks got red again.
"I.. can show you.. if you want." He said softly.
"..Would that just be another excuse to kiss me?" I asked. His face got even redder. He shrugged his shoulders, giving me that adorable smile. I sighed.
"Show me.." I said.

Without hesitation, he moved closer to me.
"Now.. This will probably disappoint you after.. well, after.. that." He said, giggling to himself.
"We'll have to find out." I said. He sighed, moving closer, gently moving his hands up behind my neck. He stared into my eyes for a minute, and then leaned in, gently kissing me on the lips. It was so gentle, but passionate. He was a great kisser. I gently grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him up against me, kissing him back. I felt him smile.

He moved away, now leaning his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes.
"Now.. that's all you'd usually get. That before.. well, that was a rare occasion. I.. I had been holding that in for a long time." He said quietly, looking down. He moved his hand close to mine, and soon our fingers were intertwined. Now I was blushing.

"Kellin.. what if.. I told you.. I.. wanted to kiss you like that. All the time."
He looked back up at me, his smile bigger than before. A smile looked good on him. I remembered what he said about only really smiling when he was with me. I sighed. He was so cute.

"I could give you that." He said. He gently brushed his fingers down my cheek. My heart was beating faster now.
"I could give you anything you wanted.." He said quietly. He looked down again, and was now playing with my fingers. I let him, now pulling up our arms, and kissing the backs of his hands.

"They can't keep me away from you, Taylor." He said quietly, staring back into my eyes.
"You're.. you're not allowed to leave here.. are you?" I asked. He bit his lip, shaking his head. Then, his eyes got wide.
"Then again.." He said "I've... never tried." I bit my lip.

"Well.. my.. my house is.. pretty lonely with.. just me. Would you.. want to.. I don't know.. maybe.. stay over.. tonight?"