Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 34.

I quickly followed him down the hallway. I caught up, gently lacing my fingers in his, he quickly looked back, giving me a smirk, before turning back to lead me outside.

I felt the chills run up my neck and throughout my body as I was hit with the cold air. I tried my best to hide my exposed skin, nuzzling into Kellin's sweater. I sighed, smelling his cologne again.

"Where are we going?" I asked. He didn't answer, but he managed to slow down, gently pulling my hand, bringing me up to him. I moved close, walking next to him as he lead me to this unknown romantic place. I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder.

Finally, he stopped. He had brought me to the far hill behind the hospital. I had never been up here before. I looked out to see the city skyline, lights brighter than I've ever seen. It was beautiful.

"Kellin.. this is.." He cut me off.
"Beautiful." He sighed, nodding, keeping his eyes locked on the view. I looked up, staring at him. I couldn't help but smile. For the first time in a long time, he truly looked happy, and that couldn't make me happier. He then looked down at me, catching me staring. He smirked.

"Are.. you gonna tell me now?" I asked. He sighed, sitting down facing the skyline again. I sat down next to him, moving myself close so I was leaning up against him.

He turned his head, now staring me in the eyes. I bit my lip, feeling my heart start to race.
"Taylor.." He said. He sighed, gently reaching for my hand, intertwining our fingers again. Another smile escape from my lips.
"Taylor.. I.. I want to be.. so much for you." He said quietly. "I.. I want to be your prince charming.. and.. the one who can always sweep you off your feet. I.. want to be the one who can always protect you, and.. make you feel safe whenever you're with me. I.. I just.." He stopped again, holding his stare into my eyes. He gently ran his fingers down my cheek, tucking the hair behind my ear.
"I mean.. I.. I know I'm.. I'm not like Justin. I'm.. not strong.. or good looking.. or.. anything like that." I giggled at how wrong he was. He carried on.
"You.. You're everything to me, Taylor." He said, quieter than before. He bit his lip, now looking down, tugging on his sleeves. I could sense how nervous he was. My heart was racing.
"I.. I don't go a single day without constantly thinking about you. About.. your laugh, about your smile, about your eyes.. About everything.. everything about you. You're.. you're perfect to me, Taylor. And.. though.. I'm in here.. and.. I might not be the most.. normal guy, I.. I'm trying. For you. I want to be that guy that you.. think about. I want you you to know that.. no matter what.. my heart.. will always belong to you." He said. He looked down again, now picking at the grass.
"Taylor, what.. I'm trying to say is.." He looked back up at me.
"I'm.. I'm in love with you."