Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 39.

I quietly watched him cook as I sat there at the counter. He'd occasionally look back at me and smile. I felt my cheeks get red every time.

Finally, he brought over a plate of scrambled eggs.
"It's not much.. but it's something" He said quietly, sitting across from me. I sighed,
"It looks delicious." I said. He giggled.
"Well, try it." I did. And it tasted even better than it looked. I downed it fast.
"You're a good cook." I said, wiping my mouth after the last bite. He giggled, taking my plate and placing it in the sink.
"Thank you." He said. I stared back at him. He smiled.

"Do you want to go for a drive?" I said "We.. don't have to be back 'till later." He bit his lip.
"I'd like that.." He said.
"Great" I said, getting up. "Just let me go get changed." I saw him smirk, now lifting me up, carrying me upstairs. I laughed.
"Kellin! Put me down!" He laughed, and continued to carry me up the stairs. The sound of his laughter made my heart pound. I couldn't help but smile as he carried me into my bedroom, gently placing me on my bed, now crawling over me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, staring into his eyes. He stared back.
"You're so.. beautiful." I sighed. He giggled. He was blushing now. He leaned down, gently kissing me, then leaned his forehead against mine.
"No.." He said quietly "You're beautiful." He kissed me again. "And I never want you to forget that." I couldn't contain my smile. No one has ever made me as happy as he did. He sighed.
"I'll let you get changed now." He said, giggling as he climbed off the bed. He picked up his jeans and went into the bathroom.

I quickly got up, changing into the closest thing I could find, and patiently waited for him to come back. It wasn't long before that cute little mop of hair poked his head back through the doorway.
"Ready?" He said. His eyes were closed. "I'm not looking, I swear." I got up, kissing his lips. I felt him smile, and he opened his eyes.
"I'll take that as a yes." He said, and I followed him downstairs and outside into the car.

We then began our aimless drive.

He was quite for a while, then..
"So, where are we going?" He asked, looking over at me. I shrugged.
"I don't know." I said "We'll.. we'll find out when we get there, I guess." He smiled, nodding, looking down at his feet.

"A little mystery never killed anyone, I suppose." He said. I looked over at him. He really was beautiful. His eyes, like none I had ever seen before. So big, so blue, so.. beautiful. I sighed, as he turned back, catching me staring at him. He smirked, and his cheeks got red once again.

The next thing I know, there was a loud crash. The car had spun out, flying off the side of the road. My head flung back and forth in the driver's seat. The last thing I remember was Kellin's strong arm reaching around in front of me.