Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 44.

He smiled, but it wasn't his usual smile. This one was genuine. I could sense the happiness as he stared back at me. I hadn't seen a smile like that from him in a long time.

"So, should we get going?" He said, biting his lip. I sighed, nodding.
"Come on.." I said, gently reaching for his hand. He didn't hesitate to hold on tight.

Soon, we were back at my place. He made himself comfortable, laying across my bed, watching me as I stood in my closet filling my suitcase.
"So what are they like?" I asked. He looked at me confused.
"What are who like?" He said. I giggled.
"Your family." He sighed, smiling down at the floor.
"They're.. loud. And there's a lot of them."
"Great." I sighed. He smiled, and managed to get himself up off the bed. He walked over, and soon, I felt his arms go around my waist, holding me tightly. I sighed, putting down the last piece of clothing. He placed his head on my shoulder, and I could feel his gentle breathing on my neck.

"Thank you." He whispered. I turned to him, gently running my hand through his hair.
"For what?" I said. He sighed.
"For everything. For this. For finding me.." I bit my lip, turning to face him. He stared back at me, his eyes still black and blue. I gently ran my fingers down his cheek. He was still beautiful to me.

He then leaned in, gently kissing me. I felt my head start to spin. My heart was racing. I reached up, gently holding his face in my hands, pulling him closer, kissing him back harder. I felt his hands grab on tighter to my waist, pulling me closer to him. I leaned my forehead against his as he effortlessly lifted me up, and onto the bed. I grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him closer as he climbed over me.

"Please don't hurt yourself.." I said. He sighed, gently kissing me again.
"I'm fine." He said quietly, his gently kisses traveling from my lips up my neck. My heart was beating faster. I ran my hands up his shirt. I felt him back away a little at the touch of my cold skin. I giggled.
"Sorry.." I said. He felt him smile, and his kissed traveled lower, and then back up to my lips. I wanted more, so much more. I gently moved my hands lower, gently grabbing onto the belt loops on his pants. He bit his lip.
"Taylor.." He said. I sighed.
"I know.." I said. He gently kissed my forehead, maneuvering himself off the bed. He held out his hand, offering help.
"We should get going." He said "We have a plane to catch." I sighed, gently taking his hand, and helping myself off the bed. He grabbed my bags, and we headed back out to the car.