Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 47.

Finally, we reached his house. A small red house at the end of a dirt road. Funny enough, it was exactly what I expected. It was cozy and warm.

Kellin came around and opened my door.
"Home sweet home." He said, smiling at me. I smiled back, staring at him for a minute before getting out. He stared back, gently touching my cheek. Soon, He heard his family behind us. He sighed, gently pulling his hand away.

The inside was just as I imagined as well. A living room, with small couches, and hand made quilts on top, all facing a small TV in the corner of the room. A kitchen, filled with pots and pans, and hand made oven mitts and drawings on the refrigerator. I loved ever inch of it. It truly felt like a home.

"Would you like a tour?" Kellin asked. I nodded. He gently took my by the hand, and brought me around what was left of the house. Walking me down the hallway, he pointed out the bedrooms.
"This is my mom's room." He said, pointing to the master bedroom. "And this is my sister, Cally's room, and this is my other sister, Sarah's room. Cally's the youngest. She's the one who called you pretty." He giggled. I was blushing.

"And what about your room?" I asked. He bit his lip as his cheeks got red.
"You really want to see my room?" He said. I nodded. He sighed and brought me down the other hallway.
"Now, keep in mind, I haven't been in here since the end of my junior year." He said. I nodded. He opened the door. It was exactly as I imagined it.

Black walls covered in posters, and his drawings and photographs I assumed he took. In the corner was a keyboard and an acoustic guitar. And in the middle of his room was a full bed, covers still made. His dark red comforter matched the many pillows set up at the top of the bed. He sat down on the corner of the bed and looked up at me.
"So, this is it." He shrugged. He stared up at me, his eyes hopeful. I smiled, moving closer, holding his face in my hands. He smiled.

"I love it." I said "I.. I love all of it." He sighed, grabbing me by the waist, and gently pulling me over him back onto his bed. I leaned over him, staring down into those beautiful eyes. He gently ran his fingers up my waist, under my shirt. I felt my heart beat faster. I leaned down, gently kissing him. I felt him hold on tighter, the harder I kissed him. I moved down, now kissing up his neck. I wanted more. I always wanted more; ever since the first time he kissed me. I've always wanted more. I wanted him.

I ran my hand up his leg, close to his waist.
"mmm.. Taylor." I heard. He sighed. I moved my hands farther up, now gripping onto his pants, tugging towards me.
"T-taylor.." He sighed. I moved away, staring at him. He stared back, his eyes wide, biting his lip.
"What's the matter.." I said quietly. He bit down harder on his lip, his cheeks getting red as he looked away. He started biting his sleeve. I sighed, gently kissing his forehead. I knew what that meant. He scrunched up his face.
"I.. I'm sorry.. I.. I ruined it.. didn't I.. I'm.. I'm sorry."

I gently lied my head down on his chest, gently running my fingers up his arm.
"It's okay.." I said, I leaned up, gently kissing his cheek. "I.. I guess you can just let me know when you're ready." He sighed, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me up against him. He his hid face in my neck, and I felt him breathe deeply.
"I love you, Taylor." He said softly. I sighed, smiling at the sound of his voice; so sweet, so sincere. "I've never felt this way about anyone before.. and.. t-this feeling.. scares me." I looked up at him.
"Why does it scare you?" I asked. He shrugged, looking down.
"I'm just scared that.. one day.. you're gonna realize.. you deserve so much better than me. Because you do, Taylor. You deserve the best." I gently touched his cheek as he stared back up at me with those beautiful eyes. My heart melted every time.
"You're perfect to me." I said. He looked away.

"I.. I'm crazy, Taylor. You don't need that." He said. I tilted his chin back up, facing me.
"You're not crazy." I said "You're perfectly fine." He sighed.
"That's why they have me on all this medication, right?" He said. I felt my heart sink. "Taylor, I.. I just never want you to be there when I snap, okay? I.. I don't want to hurt you. I.." He stopped, and continued staring. He then leaned in, gently kissing my forehead. Soon, I felt what seemed to be tears. I looked up. He was tearing.
"Taylor, just.. never leave me."