Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 5.

He looked over at the clock.
"Well, that's it for today." He sighed, getting up. I watched him as he made his way to the door.
"See you later, Taylor." He said, as he pushed the door open with his back and walked out.
"See yah.." I said quietly. He gave me a small smile before the door closed.

I gathered my things and headed for the cafeteria. I shouldn't of skipped breakfast this morning.

All the tables were filled with different types of people. I felt like I was in high school all over again. I went over to the area whether the employees were eating, but of course, with me being new, I ate alone.

I took this time to look around, and see all the people that were in my circle this morning. They weren't nearly as shy as they seemed. Until I saw Kellin.

He was sitting at a table near one of the windows, alone. He quietly ate and occasionally glanced out the window. Though, at times, his glances seemed more like gazes. He always looked deep in thought. I wondered what he thought about. Then, he looked over. Our eyes met, and he gave me a small smile again. I smiled back, and felt my cheeks burn. I bit my lip, looking around, hoping no one else saw this. I was in the clear.

I looked back. He was still looking at me with the subtle smile. I bit my lip, and brought my attention back to my lunch.

He was a patient. Dr. Roberts said I wasn't here to make friends. I'm here to help them.

I peeked back at him.