Status: I will update periodically.

These Things I've Done

Chapter 50.

His kisses became longer, harder, more passionate. I gripped onto his shirt, pulling him closer.

He then moved away, staring down at me. He was breathing heavy.
"M-maybe we.. should.. go back to my room." He said quietly. I bit my lip, nodding without hesitation.

He quickly got up, grabbing me by the hands, and lifting me to my feet. We got down to the ground where he surprised me with more kisses around my face. I clung to his shirt, pulling into a few more kisses before running off through the field towards his house. He quickly chased after me. I ran faster once I heard his footsteps getting closer, but it was no use. Soon his strong hands tightly grabbed onto my waist, pulling me close, spinning me around, and into a few more kisses.

"Put me down!" I yelled. I heard him laugh as he tossed me over his shoulder, and brought me into the house. We ignored his sister's stern stares as he walked by. When we got to his bedroom, he shut and locked the door behind us, then gently flipped me over onto the bed. I stared up at him as he crawled over me, kissing me hard on the lips again. My heart was pounding. I reached up, now tangling my fingers in his messy hair, pulling him in closer, kissing him back harder. His hands traveled up my waist and under my shirt once again. I sighed. His hands were warm, and they pulled me closer to him. His lips traveled from my mouth to my neck to my chest. My grip got tighter the lower he got. Soon, his hands gently traveled up, and started unbuttoning my shirt. He stared down at me, biting his lip, as if his eyes were asking for permission. I nodded, and he slid it off, and tossed it to the side.

His lips seemed to trace every inch of my neck. I moved my hands up, pulling his shirt over his head, and tossing it over where mine had landed. I could feel his heart beating faster with my hands pressed against his chest.
"Taylor.." He sighed. I looked up at him. His eyes were wide, and his cheeks were bright red.
"We.. we don't have to do an-" He stopped me.
"I.. I want to.. if.. if you do." He bit his lip. I stared back for a minute. He finally felt comfortable enough with me to want to do this. I smiled, biting down hard. I nodded. I saw a small smile escape his lips, before his collided with mine once again.